Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013
Looks like Putin got caught with a smoking gun http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28396862

If they've got images of a SAM minus one missile crossing back into the Russian border, that's not going to look good.

Barnsy fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jul 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013
Is there a point trying to manipulate the data though? The black box wouldn't really record a missile hit unless the pilots said something about it, it'd be more relevant to figure out the damage in flight. Short of replacing the whole voice recorder with a pilot saying 'oh look, a missile is coming at us with UKRAINE written on the side of it'...

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013

The sign with 'Keep government out of my medicare' :negative:

I'm not from the US and I still know Medicare is government health care.

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013
So Russia get caught in what's effectively an act of war, and yet nothing will come of it. Man this world is hosed.

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013
Because a little bout of Keppler syndrome is just what the world needs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/50691002

lol i'm not sure israel is even pretending anymore

Israel isn't at war, they're just helping raze all the old buildings so they can build new ones (for Israelis).

• Locked thread