Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/07/31/iraq-pro-government-militias-trail-death

Shiite militias are ethnically cleansing Sunnis from Baghdad, Hilla, et al. Figured you guys might appreciate this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/30/us-iraq-security-idUSKBN0FZ1VL20140730

People love it when you execute their neighbors and hang them from utility poles in the town square.

Don't you crazy kids get any ideas about supporting ISIS now.

I have a difficult time calling it IS, rather than ISIS. I mean, c'mon guys, take some territory outside Iraq and Syria then we'll talk about rebranding.

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

Realtalk Israel would probably have an easier go in the long run by just buying Hamas out, co-opting them and turning them into its puppets like it did with the PLO. Grease the palms of the leaders with the gas money you lifted from their shores, let them cling to their annihilationist rhetoric, and then let them rule over Gaza with an iron fist while you cram the West Bank full of Hasidic toddler cannons. That's what we did in Iraq (sans the toddler cannons) and it got the Sunnis to play nice as long as the checks were rolling in. Course, once we handed it over to Maliki the checks stopped, and now look what we've got.

• Locked thread