Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

I'm really curious about how the public and media will react to the Ft. Hood shooting. I really don't want to have to carry a weapon around in garrison.

If anything itd be the opposite and youd be forced to draw your weapons only from the training centers and kuwait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

He is.

Here, I went through and copied/pasted all of them so far, because it's interesting as gently caress.

Keep posting please who knows when hell delete it all

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Why the gently caress would he put this poo poo all over twitter instead of getting with a lawyer and a journalist if he wants to get the ~real story~ out.

Did the 23 year old private do something dumb?

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
It's cool when the person who may have the most factually correct story is also a loving retard.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

psydude posted:

With the Boston Marathon bombers and the Florida suicide bomber being white, I'm not sure I know who to profile anymore. I guess we'll have to stick to people with un-American names.

Only half of those were white

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Can't wait to see how the pro-gun people spin this example of a guy concealed carrying stopping a potentially large massacre early by killing one of the two gunmen.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

DrakeriderCa posted:

Do we know how injured the two bad guys were before they murdersuicided? I read that one of the officers got a shot off and the responding officers traded shots as well. I wonder if anybody tagged these two douches and they ate bullets because they were wounded and out of gas.

The concealed carry guy who everyone made fun of hit at least one of them, causing them to commit suicide.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

I didn't hear that. I heard that he drew down on the husband and got blindsided by the wife without firing a shot.

I was the concealed carry guy who got killed, so I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
It's time for Kurdistan to finally exist, but most likely a third power will come into play. Hopefully China, but most likely Iran or Turkey or Saudi Arabia or someone gay

• Locked thread