Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WHY SEE ESS
Sep 12, 2006
The Bone Zone was originally on the Deathsquad network, and to be fair there were quite a few that were really funny. There was one where Stanhope calls in and another where they pretended Dr. Davey actually died and his "sister" came in and talked about his life. I don't know what specifically happened but there is a podcast that Redban does called the Ice House Chronicles where they do a podcast while doing a live stand up show and during one of them Brendan rips into Redban and calls him a terrible comic for a good minute or two (to be fair he is terrible and only gets gigs because of his status with Joe). I don't know for sure but I'm fairly certain that was the falling out between Redban and Brendan and shortly after that the Bone Zone was off Deathsquad.

Does anyone know why Dr. Davey left? I've listened to a few episodes and it's good but I thought it was the best with the original 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread