Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
Those posters own. Olly Moss if a loving genius and I'll never stop being mad about his Star Wars prints going on sale and selling out while I was at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

Did you not get the email?

Campo Santo posted:

Art Print Update #2

Hi Again!

I wanted to give you another update on the status of the Experience, Protect and Defend prints you ordered (you may have just ordered one or the whole set).

As I said in my last email, a printing error at our Portland-based screen-printing shop meant we had to re-do the entire run.  That's around 2000 individual posters. I wanted to let you know that we're about a week and half away from finishing the job, they'll be sent straight to our amazing fulfillment partner from the printer, and then packaged and tubed and sent to you within 48-72 hours of that. 

Again, we're sorry these have taken so long and without the error, you'd have yours already.  These are all being done by hand at a very-high-end screenprinter so it just takes time to get them perfect.  One-by-one, each poster gets a new layer of ink and I believe the Defend poster alone has twelve layers of ink.  But we're almost finished and they'll be sent as quickly as possible.

Thank you for patience!

Sean Vanaman

Edit: that was from the 20th of this month.

TerminalSaint fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Feb 26, 2015

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

ravenkult posted:

This owns bones. Why are the posters sold out?

Because they're prints.

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

:whatup:

• Locked thread