Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«16 »
  • Locked thread
ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014


Franz Talhoffer
Assets: 4500₯
Rating: 9



Dodge 2: 12d6t5 5


Whipping round, Franz ducks the sniper fire, breathing heavily. [Zis is Franz! Get rid of zat sniper now!]




OOC: Sorry for the delay! Work got hectic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.




You run across the sand, vaulting the low checkpoint barrier with ease, and duck behind the first helicopter in the row. It provides a bit of cover, and fire a burst at the guard posted up in the guard tower. Unfortunately, between the jog to cover, the range to the tower, and the gun's immense kick, the rifle climbs higher than you'd expect and you send the rounds into the night sky above the tower.

The helicopter would provide full cover, but you leaned out to shoot, so you currently have Partial Cover (+2).

You also neglected the -3 from your recoil (3 recoil compensation, 6 bullets fired). I am going to truncate your roll. That means I just won't consider the last six dice, dropping you to one hit. (I know this seems harsh, but dropping extra dice from the back end seems the fairest way to do this in the general case, and it's always how I will do it, even if all of your hits are at the front.)




You bark orders across the comms while you line up your next shot, a little to the top-right of the guard's center of mass. With another squeeze of the trigger you sink a round into the man's chest. He crumples into the floor of the guard tower, out of sight, from the bullet digging through him.



You slip a malformed header into a wireless message to one of the grenades, and before you know it you've got a low-level hook into the system, callback on port 31337. Then your agent ticks, trying the same move, and something goes wrong: the header wasn't properly malformed, or maybe it got garbled in translation, or maybe your agent just messed up. Whatever happened, though, the grab failed, and suddenly you saw the fallout: the traffic running from the host back into your deck. It had a mark on you!

Current Overwatch Score: 10

Your pulse goes from 40 to 100 in half a second, and suddenly poo poo's lighting up all around you. You see a some old Saudi tracking ice spin up next to you, but before it does an agent flashes into existance and slips its own packets along the ssh tunnel you laced into the host's datastream. Honestly, though, it's a chump attack, easier than the poo poo you see against public-facing FTP servers.

Post all your defense rolls, because the net hits you succeed by do damage to the attackers.

Brute Force: 12d6t5 1 Resisted with Willpower + Firewall.

The tracker moves next, slamming your datastream with a mess of packets that have built-in SYN/ACK bombs, intending to broadcast your location back to its master.

Attack: 16d6t5 5 Resisted with Willpower + Sleaze.

You see more ice closing in, some Japanese-written poo poo looking like it's about to data-spike your hardware.




You twist, and soon you've got the guard in a rear naked choke, trying to squeeze enough life out of her to black her out. Unfortunately, her neck armor is double-reinforced, and you feel her struggle against the immense might of your hold. But before you can properly tighten down and cut off the airflow, Dess is on top of you both and wrenching the guard from you. She forces the guard into the windowsill, and as the woman's head bounces off she says something in Arabic.

It isn't too unusual that guards assigned to watch over a ton of media kiddos from around the world would speak English, actually.



I'd argue that ripping off someone's helmet is at least a simple action.

You watch as Darius twists, wrapping the woman up in some bizarre headlock, but the ever-pressing immensity of blood pushes aside any contempt you might have for him. There was a want, damnit, a need, to dance in the blood of your enemies, to laugh mercilessly over their corpses. So you grab up the woman, freeing her from Darius's grasp, and twist, forcing her face-first into the lip of the half-height concrete wall that used to have a window in it. The plexiglass plating of her helmet bounces off the material, and she pleads again for the life you're about to take in Arabic. "Please, I have kids!"



Current Map I reduced the number of helicopters to make my making the map easier.

Everyone, please include your health in your posts.

Initiative
Karl : 28
Mr White : 24
Dess: 23
Darius: 23
Franz: 19
Shack Guard 1: 19
Shack Guard 2: 18
Shack Guard 3: 17
Shack Guard 4: 17
Roaming Guard 16 (3 Stun Damage)
Birch : 15
Shack Guard 5: 17
Shack Guard 6: 17
Matches: 13
Bell: 13
NE Tower Guard 2 15
Gate Guard 1: 15 (5S Damage)
NE Tower Guard 1 11 (6S Damage, 10P Damage)

Matrix Initiative
Patrol Ice 1: 31
Track Ice: 30
Host Agent: 28
Nina: 23
Patrol Ice 2: 23
Killer Ice: 18
Patrol Ice 3: 15

QuantumNinja fucked around with this message at Apr 9, 2014 around 23:15

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!


Nina Walker
TV Ratings: 7.5


Nina's heartbeats cause her fingers to continuously tap on her deck, trying to force her system to hold up her defenses while trying to set those grenades off in the guard room while avoiding being tracked by the IC incoming. She avoids trying to say anything, not sure how much they can track through just the one mark. She works around the code attached to the mark, trying to shake the mark so she can leave without worrying about getting tracked. She mutters to herself, "Come on, come on."


Defensive:
vs Brute Force: Defense vs Brute Force: 10d6t5 5 + Defense vs Brute Force (Full Def): 5d6t5 1
vs Attack: Defense vs IC Attack: 11d6t5 3 + Defense vs IC Attack (Full Def): 5d6t5 2
Config:
-Sleaze 6, Attack 5, Firewall 5, Data Processing 3
Programs: Exploit, Sneak, Virtual Machine, Baby Monitor and Agent 5
Interrupt: Full Matrix Defense
Free Action: Send Message, "We will blow up your buildings and anyone inside! We have your grenades and we will end your tyranny!"
Free Action: Swap Sleaze and Firewall
Complex Action: Erase Mark on Nina
Agent, Complex Action: Data Spike on Tracker
Nina, Erase Mark (8+6+2): Erase Mark: 16d6t5 4
Agent, Data Spike (5+5): Data Spike: 10d6t5 3
Config:
-Sleaze 5, Attack 5, Firewall 6, Data Processing 3
Programs: Exploit, Sneak, Virtual Machine, Baby Monitor and Agent 5

The Lore Bear fucked around with this message at Apr 10, 2014 around 04:01

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007




Mr. White/Tony
₯: 8380 TV Rating: 8.5
Edge: 3/4
Intiative: 24

[Sniper is down, north east tower. Karl suppress that tower to make sure him and his buddy stay down! Acquiring the Rover! Rocket the guard outpost already holy poo poo!] White mentally comms back to the group. Its easier to just think it then to talk about it when the commlink is in your head. [Target Acquired, engaging!] White says as he takes aim down the scope and fires, the sharp crack of the dragunov echoing out across the desert. In the past 4 seconds there's been a shot every second from White and almost as many casualties. He's looking to keep up that killing pace, especially after his scope tracks over the guard outpost and sees the blood in the sand. And it wasn't from one of the guards.

Free Action to send those texts which'll probably echo on comms text to speech as some robotic voice. Simple action to aim, simple action to shoot. I'm hitting the guy on the northwest side of the building by the kitchen, I believe that is the rover. He's the next closest threat.

Shot: Sniper Rifle (Regular Shot): 20d6t5 7
Mode: Semi Auto
Accuracy Limit: 8
Potential DV: 19
AP: -6
Next Shot Recoil Mod: N/A (Recoil will never be a factor so long as I aim before hand.)
Enemy Defense Modifiers: N/A



Combat Block Jazzed Up

pre:
Initiative: 11+3d6 Armor: 15 (Chameleon Suit/Orthoskin Rating 4) THERMDAMP Rating 5/NONCON Rating 4
SILENT RUNNING: ACTIVE
PANSLAV ACTIVE: DRAGUNOV SVD/CHAMSUIT/SPAREQ/SSF 2.0/AUDENH 2.0/SMARTLINK
THANK YOU FOR USING TRANSYS FOR ALL YOUR COMMUNICATION NEEDS.
Audio Mods: SPAREQ/SSF 2.0/AUDENH 2.0
Other Notes: +1 Physical Limit
Duration of Jazz: 50 minutes
Side Effects: User will suffer the effects of disorientation (p. 409) for a duration equal to the duration of initial effect.


Note: Asterik denotes currently loaded ammo type
Unarmed Combat/Cyber Implant Combat:
Limit: 8
Damage: 10P/13P (-2 AP) with Spurs
Reach: N/A
Dice Pool: 14/16 with Spurs

Ranged Weapons:
Weapon       Acc    DP Damage AP   Modes  RC  Ammo       Range S/M/L/E (+0/-1/-3/-6)
Dragunov SVD 6(8) 18/20 12P    —2  SA (4/6)  N/A   (c)         0–50/51–350/351–800/801–1,500
APDS*                   12P    -6  SA (4/6)  5/10  (c)         0–50/51–350/351–800/801–1,500
Note: External Smartgun equipped with Vision Magnification, Bipod undermount.


Physical Damage: 12	Stun Damage: 10     Overflow: 4

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at Apr 9, 2014 around 11:50

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.

he knows...


Karl Bradford
Rating 7 / Health 100%

Your map is incorrect, I should be in partial cover next to the northwest-most helicopter. Bell currently has explosives on the helicopter next to it. Based on that map the only guards who could conceivably see me are the one in melee combat in the guard room and one on top of the kitchen building. I have no idea where the shack guards or roaming guards are since they aren't on the map, so I'm in cover in a position they can't get a shot at.

Sadly, not having a smartlink on this weapon really sucks since I can't use a free action to eject clip. I've got 6 rounds left and nobody to really aim for, so:

Simple Action: Take Cover (full cover)
Simple Action: Remove Clip

Next round will be inset clip.

Free Action: Speak Phrase into datajack-linked commlink

"WHAT'S OUR ETA ON THE BOMB"

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"

Grimey Drawer

Hey, how long is a combat turn anyway? Cuz I have 10 charges that each take a pass to set. I think I am going to set my first charge this pass on the chopper nearest the guard building and blow it asap to get some smoke in the air. Then work backwards, retreating to my koolaid man gate.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007



bunnielab posted:

Hey, how long is a combat turn anyway? Cuz I have 10 charges that each take a pass to set. I think I am going to set my first charge this pass on the chopper nearest the guard building and blow it asap to get some smoke in the air. Then work backwards, retreating to my koolaid man gate.

3 seconds

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"

Grimey Drawer


Per pass, right? I sorta figured it was like that but I had 5 per pass in my head for some reason. So maybe we can set like one charge per turn? Using one pass to set one and then second to move to the next chopper?

Arkangelus
Jan 23, 2007


No, 3 seconds per turn total, hence mr. Whites boast of a shot every second.

Also I'm delaying acting until the gate guards turn at which point I'll act prior to her.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"

Grimey Drawer


Matches
Nuyen: 280 TV Rating: 7 Cigars: 23
Will post action on my turn

Karl posted:

"WHAT'S OUR ETA ON THE BOMB"

::About one or two loving minuets till we can get all them fuckers set, but I'm gonna blow some asap to get some smoke and poo poo in the loving air, then retreat back to my gate.::

Matches continues his lumbering charge towards the first line of choppers, grinning. Once the first charge went off, it would be safe to light a cigar, and this was a fine evening for a smoke.

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.


Sorry, Bigass Moth, I posted the wrong map. I've since fixed the link.

I'll post this evening, but I have more computer poo poo to deal with first. Sorry.

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!



Birch
Rating: 7.5
HC: 9/9
SC: 2/9

Birch was finally well within reach of the compound. How to get to those jeeps without being filled with lead? Should find some cover first, and the now empty SE guardhouse would do nicely.

e:VVV Well gently caress you too then. I go to the helicopter at the most SW part of the field then.

Schizotek fucked around with this message at Apr 10, 2014 around 00:05

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.


The guard houses are both about 10m off the ground, with ladders up.

AmyL
Aug 8, 2013


Bell 'Casustic Bell' Underhilde



Body 12/12
Stun 4/10
Edge 3/3
Rating: 7
Nyugen: 20k

Summoning Spirit of Man [Force 6}: 12d6t5 6
Spirit of Man to resist 4
2 services!
Resist Drain 8d6t5 4
Stun to 4


:Hey hey, give me a few minutes, putting on a show for the folks all around so they know not to gently caress around trying to get the shot for the folks back home. Can you put it to 10 minutes? Thanks Matches, you are good.

Bell cuts off her transmission after setting the last of the explosives, grumbling over why it isn't fair that the dwarves got the short end of the stick. Someday, there will come a time where the Stonecutter's Guild will rise up and cut everyone not pro-dwarf down to size.

Shaking her head in amazement over the poo poo she can bring up during the fight, Bell turns around to examine the potential cause for trouble that could come from housing and the guard outpost. Right away, a plan sparks in her brain over the best way to take care of it.

Scare the poo poo out of them

Right away she closes her eyes and begins to chant, forming a picture of her mind of what she wants. The picture of man's folly, where nothing ever changes, no matter what time or day. Wincing, she shakes her head when a mental sledgehammer tries to smash through the mental walls of her brain but shakes it off, opening her eyes to stare at a ragged, wild-eyed man wielding a claymore muttering something about the Clan MacLeod.

"Hey, enough of it. I need two things from you till sunrise," Bell snaps at the spirit, "Look like Death, from the Seven Sins and go back and forth scaring the living poo poo out of anyone not with me, keeping them away from the helicopters. No deaths but if anyone is brave, smack them hard The south side for the helis are going to blow up in a few minutes while the north half in 15, so you won't be surprised. Those two things, got it?"

"Got it," the spirit replied flatly, unsubtly shifting its color and look, from an imposing claymore to a blood-dripping scythe, a kilt to black robes reeking of rot and menacing of death. Turning around, it begins to head towards the fight to do its thing.

Scare the living crap out of people.

ooc:Basically, the Spirit is going to use Fear with his Innate Power Trid Phantasm to patrol back and forth from the guard outpost to the towers, ensuring no one gets close to the helicopters unless they can take a pummeling.

AmyL fucked around with this message at Apr 10, 2014 around 20:04

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007



The NE tower guard I shot, shouldn't he out cold? I skimmed the section on grunts but off the top of my head.
They have one condition monitor period which stun and physical both apply. He has enough physical/stun damage
that, if he was a pc using the same rule as grunts for health, that he would be dead.

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.




You duck behind the chopper, putting the white-painted armor between yourself and guard outpost, which also cuts off line of sight from the soldier that's still up in the northeast tower. Then you rip the AK's magazine out, tossing it aside as you hear another rifle cracks from Mr. White.



The scope finds him easy, and you send another round across the desert floor. He flinches at the last minute, his wired reflexes saving his life as he takes the round in his shoulder armor instead of the center-mass shot you had lined up. Even so, you see him go down on the sand and stop moving: maybe not a kill, but he wasn't coming back from that any time soon.



Your fingers fly over your keyboard, and you manage to stall the incoming brute force before it can hit your deck, redirecting large segments of the agent's tunnel traffic to /dev/null to avoid the brute-force attack as it tried to elevate the host's security privileges on your deck. That ice hit hard, though, and it was more force of will than skill that kept you in the game as you killed the tracking program after it started running but before it started broadcasting.

But with that mark, there wasn't a long-term escape. Luckily, you were already working on that, digging out the subroutine the host had wired into your dhcp daemon, the one that was keeping the channel open, but it was too tied-in. The mark wouldn't come off, hooking into the underlying drivers. And dumping that much software must've done something, because you smelled some silicon melting while you tore apart the network drivers in your RAM.

You take one box of matrix damage, unresisted, for failing your Erase Mark test by 1.

While you work, you toss the message across the channel to the host, hoping someone will hear it. But before you could get a response, your agent slammed the tracker, hard, and it ghosted into another dead process. Some success, at least, but it came just as that Renraku-grade killer took its own swing at you, pouring noise into your deck and spiking the temperature with fork-bombs.

It hit for 5 (on 8 dice, ouch!), for a total of 6 + 2 + 5 - (Int + Firewall) damage to your deck.

Current Overwatch Score: 12



As per my comment on IRC, I'm going to say that your berserk lasts phases, not turns, because otherwise it seems like a super unfair thing to happen.

You yells with rage, grabbing up the guard as she struggles against you, and bouncing her face off the glass-covered surface a second time. This time, though, the glass on her helmet breaks and she lets out a yell of pain. Then she goes limp under your hands, out cold, and suddenly you're back in your own mind, the strange blood-swimming shark spirit no longer harassing you.



Current Map

@Cis: I'm using a stat block out of the Coyotes book, which includes both CMs. For some reason. But it also makes it more interesting to me.

Initiative
Karl : 28
Mr White : 24
Dess: 23
Darius: 23
Franz: 19
Shack Guard 1: 19
Shack Guard 2: 18
Shack Guard 3: 17
Shack Guard 4: 17
Roaming Guard 16 Out Cold
*Birch : 15
Shack Guard 5: 17
Shack Guard 6: 17
Matches: 13
*Bell: 13
NE Tower Guard 2 15
Gate Guard 1: 15 Out Cold
NE Tower Guard 1 11 (6S Damage, 10P Damage)

*: Wrote an action, pending other's actions.

Matrix Initiative
Patrol Ice 1: 31
Host Agent: 28
Patrol Ice 2: 23
Killer Ice: 18
Patrol Ice 3: 15
Nina: 23-10=>13
To be continued on the next initiative pass.

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014


Franz Talhoffer
Assets: 4500₯
Rating: 9



Initiative: 19

SUPPRESSING FIRE: 14d6t5 5

Franz will suppress the guard outpost rubble pile this pass, because gently caress those guys.






pre:
Initiative: 12+2d6 Armor: 
SILENT RUNNING:
PANSLAV ACTIVE: AK-97 1.02, ARES LONGSWORD CYBERWEAPON X2, ARES SCABBARD CYBERARM X2, ARES SONIC 
Audio Mods: None
Other Notes: 

Note: Asterik denotes currently loaded ammo type
Unarmed Combat(Cyberfist):
Limit: 10
Damage: 9P with Fists
Reach: 0
Dice Pool: 14/16 with Firefight

Ranged Weapons:
Weapon               Acc    DP Damage  AP   Modes    RC  Ammo       Range  S / M /   L   /  E (+0/-1/-3/-6)
*Cyber machine pistol 4(6)   18   6P   —4    SA / BF  1  32(c)           0-5 6-15 16-30  31-50
^AK 97                5      16   10P  -2   SA/BF/FA    38(c)               
*Loaded with APDS
^Loaded with Standard Ammunition

Physical Damage: 12	Stun Damage: 10     Overflow: 5 

ViscerusIgnea fucked around with this message at Apr 10, 2014 around 23:17

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007



Tally btw, 4 guards KO'd, 2 KIA. Also did Nina blow those wireless grenades yet or did you totally forget that?

SevenSocks
Apr 25, 2012

It doesn't need to be funny, because it will probably just piss them off


Unfun, but I'm guessing it's something you'd rather gloss over, so I won't make a mess of it.

Dess
Nuyen: 13000 TV Rating: 7.5 Armor: 13 Ammo: 37/38 RC: 0/3 Condition: 8/11P|0/10S

Slumped over against the gatehouse wall, making almost a pillow of the concussed guard, Dess breathes heavily for a moment, spilling blood in scattered drops along the wall behind her. The AK discarded somewhere gone in the sand, she takes one of the ample rifles from the ground, ideally not from the hard spray panic fire, quick checking the magazine to be sure. Blood on the wall was a liability. In combat armor that wouldn't be a factor. Absorbing layers, reforming foam beneath the pads. Here, it was potential evidence. Unlikely, but if it can be avoided, there's no reason not to. She patches in over the comms, articulating through her throat for the subvocal patch.

["Striker. This building is hot. After fireteam is clear, blow it."]

Arkangelus
Jan 23, 2007


Darius
Nuyen: 9030 TV Rating: 8 Armor: 9 Ammo: 35/38 RC: 5/5 Condition: 0/11P 0/11S

"You good?" he asked while eyeing her warily. He got up and grabbed a FN Har as well, looking to see if there were any magazines for the rifle in sight. He'd hoped one of the guards would have some sort of grenade but in this was disappointed.

OOC: Oops forgot to change the looking for grenades part after talking to you.

Simple Action: Get up
Simple Action: Ready FN HAR

Arkangelus fucked around with this message at Apr 11, 2014 around 16:10

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.




Up to you. I was trying to reel in what seemed like an unfair rule, but if you're down for multi-turn murder sprees that might get you slotted, let's do it! For what it's worth, though, the post I made about killing the guard was your action for this turn, you being all berserk and murder-y.



You climb to your feet as Dess continues her assault on the guard, and you watch the woman go limp and slump on the concrete. It looked like Dess might be reclaiming control of herself, but it was a tough gamble for a situation like this. You take up the FN, which seems to be in working order, and the next thing you hear is the sound of an AK suppressing fire, laying bullets into the guard outpost.



You begin to fire at the small hole in the wall, and the entire area around it, spilling bullets across the building. Some eat bullet-proof glass, some eat concrete, and just a few hit the sand, but the bullets do exactly what they're supposed to do: keep ze guards inside.



Assuming your deck doesn't get fried from that ice hit.

A message bounces back to you: "This is Guard Outpost Leader Samir Guerouabi. Please DO NOT detonate the grenades. Repeat, DO NOT detonate the grenades. Civilians will be injured due to detonation."



You sprint across the desert with your AK and strange, itchy clothing. You head for that hole in the fence, hoping to find cover among the rows and rows of gleaming birds, but you don't quite make it there just yet. Panting and jogging, it occurs to you that this was one of the few time you've used a gun, in your hands, in combat, instead of in a drone. That rear end in a top hat orc sure had sold you a poo poo-tier product, that's for sure.



You see a few shadows moving around inside the guard outpost, behind the frosted glassteel windows. Whatever's going on, it looks like they might be planning something. But with the steady line of suppression from Franz, none of them seem willing to try to climb out of the one-meter hole that used to serve as the outpost's doorway. But then two do, wielding massive assault cannons in their hands, and the air cracks with loud whump as bullet plink off their full body armor. One shot heads for Franz, but the huge shell blazes right by him and into the desert night. The other is completely misaimed, and instead of the shot finding a human target, it hits one of the posts of the main gate with enough force to drag the whole thing down to the sand.

Waitin' on Matches to post. Presumably it's just a demo roll, though, so I'll make it for bunnielab in a few hours if he hasn't gotten here by then.

Current Map

Initiative
Karl : 28
Mr White : 24
Dess: 23
Darius: 23
Franz: 19
Shack Guard 1: 19
Shack Guard 2: 18
Shack Guard 3: 17
Shack Guard 4: 17
Roaming Guard 16 Out Cold
Birch : 15
Shack Guard 5: 15 (1 Stun Damage)
Shack Guard 6: 15 (1 Stun Damage)
Matches: 13
*Bell: 13
NE Tower Guard 2 15
Gate Guard 1: 15 Out Cold
NE Tower Guard 1 11 (6S Damage, 10P Damage)

*: Wrote an action, pending other's actions.

Matrix Initiative
Patrol Ice 1: 31
Host Agent: 28
Patrol Ice 2: 23
Killer Ice: 18
Patrol Ice 3: 15
Nina: 23-10=>13
To be continued on the next initiative pass.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"

Grimey Drawer


Matches
Nuyen: 280 TV Rating: 7 Cigars: 23

Free Action: RUN

Matches cuts east heading between the choppers, heading for the fist row near the Guard Outpost.

Upon seeing the two men with assault cannons appear, Matches becomes full of envy. gently caress this scrub bullshit weapons going up against fuckers armed with loving cannons.

bongwizzard fucked around with this message at Apr 11, 2014 around 23:27

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.




You set off running through the rows of helicopters at the autocannons report across the desert night. It was clear that the sooner you got the charges the planted, the better off this entire situation would go.



You take a break from laying charges to get a solid distraction going, and pull forth the very nature of humanity itself into astral form. The spirit nods at you knowingly and makes a strange motion, and you can see the effect immediately: little whisps of fire dance around the auras of the two guards alive in the tower, and four more inside. Before it set about instilling fear, it wanted to make sure a few accidents could happen.

Since you didn't specify, I'm going to say that your spirits optional powers are Fear and Innate Spell: Trid Phantasm.



There's a spray of reactionary fire from the northeast guard tower as Franz suppresses the outpost: the last perimeter guard opens up on him with a short burst of full-auto spray before ducking down behind the concrete wall of the guard shack. The other guard remains out of sight: it's not clear if he got geeked or not.

Franz, roll against 8 hits, but you're at -5 DP because of automatic fire. If you fail, soak 10P / -2 AP (plus whatever you missed by).

Current Map

Initiative
Karl: 18
Mr White: 14
Dess: 13
Darius: 13
Spirit Of Man: 10
Franz: 9
^Shack Guard 1: 9
^Shack Guard 2: 8
Shack Guard 3: 7
Shack Guard 4: 7
Birch : 5
^Shack Guard 5: 5 (1 Stun Damage)
^Shack Guard 6: 5 (1 Stun Damage)
^NE Tower Guard 2: 5
Matches: 3
Bell: 3
^NE Tower Guard 1: 1 (6S Damage, 10P Damage)

*: Wrote an action, pending other's actions.
^: Accidented.


Matrix Initiative
Patrol Ice 1: 21
Host Agent: 18
Patrol Ice 2: 13
Killer Ice: 8
Patrol Ice 3: 5
Nina: 3
I need the defensive roll for matrix init before it keeps going. Also, did the guard's response come to everyone, or just Nina? Would she have shared it with the team?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007




Mr. White/Tony
₯: 8380 TV Rating: 8.5
Edge: 3/4
Satisfied with another soldier down, White send a private comm message to someone outside the team.
[Cryptic this is Shaitan, Four of Hearts is in play, Christian Johannsen. Get me her room number and if you can home in on her commlink and AR mark it for me. We have a decker with our team but she is not cleared for this nor is anyone else in the team. Supporting her is at your discretion. Remember, no english. Also see if you can detonate any explosives in the base perimeter that are tagged in the guard outpost or on soldiers in the north east tower. Floorplan transmitted now.]
Seeing fire come from the north east guard tower shooting down at his buddy franz, White aims a shot at the guard aiming to put him down.
"Franz is hit someone lay down cover fire on that outpost while he gets in cover. Karl get your rear end in the game or I'm gonna leave you in the desert to rot. Matches you got our last Striker, Rocket those assault cannon guys if you can otherwise keep working with Bell, everyone else Suppress that guard outpost, lock it down tight!" White says admonishing Karl whilst barking out orders, trying to get his team focused as he sees them struggle from afar.

Same routine, Simple action to aim then shoot. Free Action to send that comm.

Shot: Sniper Rifle (Regular Shot): 20d6t5 9
Mode: Semi Auto
Accuracy Limit: 8
Potential DV: 20
AP: -6
Next Shot Recoil Mod: N/A (Recoil will never be a factor so long as I aim before hand.)
Enemy Defense Modifiers: N/A

edit: I jacked up i'm supposed to be shooting at 19 cause heh -1 range. Just truncate the last dice which is a hit so 8 hits which is whats limited anyway. Note to self, -1 on all rolls till I get within medium range heh and start aiming.



Combat Block Jazzed Up

pre:
Initiative: 11+3d6 Armor: 15 (Chameleon Suit/Orthoskin Rating 4) THERMDAMP Rating 5/NONCON Rating 4
SILENT RUNNING: ACTIVE
PANSLAV ACTIVE: DRAGUNOV SVD/CHAMSUIT/SPAREQ/SSF 2.0/AUDENH 2.0/SMARTLINK
THANK YOU FOR USING TRANSYS FOR ALL YOUR COMMUNICATION NEEDS.
Audio Mods: SPAREQ/SSF 2.0/AUDENH 2.0
Other Notes: +1 Physical Limit
Duration of Jazz: 50 minutes
Side Effects: User will suffer the effects of disorientation (p. 409) for a duration equal to the duration of initial effect.


Note: Asterik denotes currently loaded ammo type
Unarmed Combat/Cyber Implant Combat:
Limit: 8
Damage: 10P/13P (-2 AP) with Spurs
Reach: N/A
Dice Pool: 14/16 with Spurs

Ranged Weapons:
Weapon       Acc    DP Damage AP   Modes  RC  Ammo       Range S/M/L/E (+0/-1/-3/-6)
Dragunov SVD 6(8) 18/20 12P    —2  SA (4/6)  N/A   (c)         0–50/51–350/351–800/801–1,500
APDS*                   12P    -6  SA (4/6)  4/10  (c)         0–50/51–350/351–800/801–1,500
Note: External Smartgun equipped with Vision Magnification, Bipod undermount.


Physical Damage: 12	Stun Damage: 10     Overflow: 4[8]

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at Apr 14, 2014 around 02:49

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014


Franz Talhoffer
Assets: 4500₯
Rating: 9



Initiative: 19

Pushing the limit on a dodge test.
Edged Dodge: 15d6h5 6
And soak - also pushing the limit
Damage resistance - Edged [Correct armour]: 20d6h5 8

Franz takes 5P damage.

[SCHEISSE! WHERE ZE gently caress IS MY COVERING FIRE?!]
Franz does his best, but there's only so many bullets a man can dodge. Blood stains the sand, as a burst of gunfire rakes his leg.





pre:
Initiative: 12+2d6 Armor: 
SILENT RUNNING:
PANSLAV ACTIVE: AK-97 1.02, ARES LONGSWORD CYBERWEAPON X2, ARES SCABBARD CYBERARM X2, ARES SONIC 
Audio Mods: None
Other Notes: 

Note: Asterik denotes currently loaded ammo type
Unarmed Combat(Cyberfist):
Limit: 10
Damage: 9P with Fists
Reach: 0
Dice Pool: 14/16 with Firefight

Ranged Weapons:
Weapon               Acc    DP Damage  AP   Modes    RC  Ammo       Range  S / M /   L   /  E (+0/-1/-3/-6)
*Cyber machine pistol 4(6)   18   6P   —4    SA / BF  1  32(c)           0-5 6-15 16-30  31-50
^AK 97                5      16   10P  -2   SA/BF/FA    38(c)               
*Loaded with APDS
^Loaded with Standard Ammunition

Physical Damage: [7/12]	Stun Damage: 10     Overflow: 5 

ViscerusIgnea fucked around with this message at Apr 12, 2014 around 01:07

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!


Nina Walker
TV Ratings: 7.5


Nina taps her deck, frustrated by what she thought would be simple security. Maybe Ares was looking to lessen the payroll a bit before the Desert Wars. Now's not the time for that. She tries to set the machine to block as much of the incoming data degradation as she could.

She did not. She tries to use her radio to get talking to the others, but is pretty sure she's the only one with a backup tactical radio. "I'm bricked. Can anyone hear me?"


Pure OOC note, if Nina is able, she will -always- make anything she hears available to the rest of the group.

Defensive:
vs Attack: Int 5 + Firewall 6 + Full Def 5 + Edge 2: Defense vs IC Attack w/ Full Def, Edge: 18d6h5 5 Oh god, +2 Hot Sim so I might not brick: Defense vs IC Attack Forgot Hot Sim: 2d6h5 0 Nope
Config: It's hosed.
Dumpshock Resist: 6 - 1 (Natural) - Dumpshocked: 5d6t5 1 = 4P Condition, giving a -1 to future rolls plus another -2 for 5 minutes due to dumpshock.

The Lore Bear fucked around with this message at Apr 12, 2014 around 05:57

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007




Mr. White/Tony
₯: 8380 TV Rating: 8.5
Edge: 3/4
"I hear you nina, message understood. Detonate the grenades and tell Mr. Kantor he can spin the berber angel even harder after we find some tribe of bedouins in the desert to lynch. If you cannot, I'll ensure they go one way or the other. "

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at Apr 12, 2014 around 06:33

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007



Also protip because no one thought of this. Thermal Smoke grenades, start using them cause they are viewing you WITH THERMOGRAPHIC VISION. they can't hit what they can't see. Bigassmoth you are dumb for dropping your rocket launcher, the guys who had the rocket launchers with 5 AV rockets a piece could literally be o7ing the opposition with ease. The guys who don't have rocket launchers/aren't setting charges/aren't the decker or the sniper (me), could be loading the rocket launchers if need be to keep up a good rate of fire. Franz had a good thing going with suppressive fire but no one covered him and he nearly got poo poo on there. Step your game up fellas, lets do this thing.

edit: Matches hasn't fired his striker yet. If he can step out from the choppers and get Line of Sight to hit the guard outpost front, he'll be able to easily demo or put down the Assault cannon toting guys as well as causing even more property damage to it. Its time bunnielab, we need you. CHANNEL YOUR INNER CAPSTICK!

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at Apr 12, 2014 around 15:37

Arkangelus
Jan 23, 2007


If we use our thermal smokes we won't be able to see them either which would potentially allow them to bring all of their forces outside. Not sure that's worth it, could toss one on Franz if he's not gonna be able to get to cover though.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007



Arkangelus posted:

If we use our thermal smokes we won't be able to see them either which would potentially allow them to bring all of their forces outside. Not sure that's worth it, could toss one on Franz if he's not gonna be able to get to cover though.

Don't need to see through the smoke to suppress through it buddy. Also counterpoint, we need a rocket in there. Besides I'll be able to see if they bring forces outside, I have the outside vantage point. Remember our job isn't to kill them all, its to set these charges and blow the helicopter park. Our demo guys can work through the smoke.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007



Actually hell, here's the battleplan I got in mind. Karl, go back and get your aztech striker if you can and start the reload on it or suppress the poo poo out of the guard outpost. Dess/Darius/Birch/Nina, just suppress the gently caress out of the guard outpost, center the area of effect on the rubble pile where the soldiers are coming out. Use Enhanced Suppression from run and gun since the area we need to lock down is small, restricted, and basically rubble. Franz should bust out his Cyber SMGs and put one zone of fire on the guard outpost and a second on the NE tower in the event the Sniper in that guard tower feels like standing up to shoot again despite suffering -6 penalty to everything. Bell and Matches might as well continue setting their charges but the charges closest to the guard outpost may have to start blowing up pronto. That smoke and fire will cover the demo team/helped by some thermal smoke grenades tossed by anyone in the area including the demo team guys themselves. They keep on setting charges on the move all the way back to gate and blowing charges. Once they are around where Karl is at the moment, everyone falls back under the cover of smoke and fades into the desert. If we have need, next turn Matches can get line of sight on whatever the biggest threat is from where the choppers are at. He's carrying an aztech striker with 4 spare rockets. If he has to, he can get behind a chopper and fire a rocket every turn as long as someone spends a complex to reload for him. Even 1 rocket on 1 phase reloading is decent when it comes to pumping out AV rockets.

Remember when we started, the team leader (Dess) gave karl and matches the rocket launchers. Yeah Matches is doing double duty, rocket boy/demo man but gently caress it he's an ork he can carry that poo poo. I dont know if he would have all the missles but the fact is we have 10 AV rockets and we've only fired one. We've got plenty of them to serve as an ace in the hole to shut down the opposition.

Ok enough about rockets lets get back to SUPPRESSING THE GUARD OUTPOST. But MANDOZER you might retort, only the highest dice pool penalty applies when multiple suppressive fire actions cover the same area. True, but they still have to make reaction/edge tests against all overlapping zones with a culmative -1 penalty for each time they are dodging this poo poo. Using Enhanced suppression instead of normal suppression means they can't avoid being shot by each guy suppressing except with the use of edge which grunts don't really have much of heh, they have group edge. Or by having actual hard cover (heh). And those assault cannon dudes, aren't in cover. Hopefully we stunlock or kill these guys by sheer amount of fire thrown their way or at least ensure they can't really do anything meaningful to us without someone imitating neo in the matrix and dodging that poo poo. Anyone else got a better idea feel free to speak up because as far as I can tell this is the best shot we got to making sure we all come out of this one alive, and more importantly win.


quote:

ENHANCED SUPPRESSION
Complex Action
For use with suppressive fire (p. 179, SR5), this attack
narrows the area of suppression horizontally but increases
it vertically. The attack narrows the suppression
zone to 5 meters at the end (instead of 10) but prevents
targets within the affected area from being able to avoid
the fire with the Drop Prone action. They can still use the
Lucky Cover Edge Action to avoid the roll, but they continue
to suffer all the normal penalties of being within a
suppressed area.

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at Apr 13, 2014 around 00:41

SevenSocks
Apr 25, 2012

It doesn't need to be funny, because it will probably just piss them off


As said. I pick up a FN rifle from the guard, and any magazines I can take from the bodies/rifles

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!



Birch
Rating: 7.5
HC: 9/9
SC: 2/9

Upon hearing the roar of assault cannons coming from the guard shack, Birch abandons his plans for the vehicles. He's not getting anywhere near those fuckers. Instead he heads north east so that he can get a shot on the guard shack, without completely exposing himself. Basically heading for cover still, just changing direction.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!


Nina Walker
TV Ratings: 7.5


"Negative. I'm completely bricked." Nina rolls her eyes, moving closer to the combat zone but trying to stay down, far enough away to avoid any stray fire. She probably couldn't help the situation as is, but she could at least move in to catch up with the others.


Actions: Moving within range and eyesight of the guard outpost, slowly and carefully. If there's actions, she'll try to suppress the guard outpost.

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014


Franz Talhoffer
Assets: 4500₯
Rating: 9



Initiative: 19

Franz takes a HE grenade from his bandolier, and flicks it to his left hand.
He tosses the grenade at the spot between the guards
wielding assault cannons and bursts out of his corner, sending the signal to detonate as it strikes the ground.
Franz is travelling south, to try and put the helicopters between himself and the guard post.

Simple Action: Ready Weapon
Simple Action: Throw Weapon
Free Action: Wireless Detonation

Grenade Throw: 14d6t5 5

Running directly south


pre:
Initiative: 12+2d6 Armor: 9
SILENT RUNNING:
PANSLAV ACTIVE: AK-97 1.02, ARES LONGSWORD CYBERWEAPON X2, ARES SCABBARD CYBERARM X2,
 ARES SONIC REFLEX SYSTEM, ARES GRENADE BANDOLIER [35/36 remaining]
Audio Mods: None
Other Notes: 

Note: Asterik denotes currently loaded ammo type
Unarmed Combat(Cyberfist):
Limit: 10
Damage: 9P with Fists
Reach: 0
Dice Pool: 14/16 with Firefight

Ranged Weapons:
Weapon               Acc    DP Damage  AP   Modes    RC  Ammo       Range  S / M /   L   /  E (+0/-1/-3/-6)
*Cyber machine pistol 4(6)   18   6P   —4    SA / BF  1  32(c)           0-5 6-15 16-30  31-50
^AK 97                5      16   10P  -2   SA/BF/FA    38(c)               
*Loaded with APDS
^Loaded with Standard Ammunition

Physical Damage: [7/12]	Stun Damage: 10     Overflow: 5 

ViscerusIgnea fucked around with this message at Apr 13, 2014 around 18:22

Arkangelus
Jan 23, 2007


Darius
Nuyen: 9030 TV Rating: 8 Armor: 9 Ammo: 35/38 RC: 7/7 Condition: 0/11P 0/11S

Darius took a deep breath and stepped just far enough out to lay down suppressing fire on the two guards at the rubble pile.

Complex Action:Enhanced Suppressive Fire if it would cover both of them, regular if it won't: 6d6t5 2 + Second Chance: 4d6t5 3
Total hits: 5

Then based on my reading of p191 and my understanding of initiative and what one can and can't do while suppressing: I'm going to have Darius immediately pop the Full Defense interrupt. If I'm wrong never mind.

Interrupt Action: Full Defense

Arkangelus fucked around with this message at Apr 13, 2014 around 22:52

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.

he knows...


Sorry, I was out of town all weekend.

Karl Bradford
Rating 7 / Health: 100%

OOC: Karl dropped the launcher earlier because it was a 1-shot Striker and nobody mentioned any extra ammo. Cis if you want to plan out the next run beforehand please feel free but no need to call me stupid for playing the game. This was supposed to look like a rebel strike and we have most of the team is doing standard runner stuff instead so it's not exactly going to plan.


Simple Action: Load Clip
Simple Action: FA 6-shot burst at one of the cannon guards in the tower
If these guys are both already dead from previous actions I would like to roll again.
(Agility 6 + Automatics 9 + Range - 3 = 12 dice). Defender has -5 penalty for FA burst.
FA 6-shot burst vs. tower cannon guard: 12d6t5 2

As a side note, how do I reroll failures/use Edge in Orokos?

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.


Since Run and Gun just came out, I'm going to clarify that some of the things in it are clearly Catalyst-balanced instead of normal-balanced, like, for example, this 'no dodge' suppressing fire. It seems like a really easy way to kill anyone, including players, with an AA16. More importantly, the people with autocannons are shooting out of the 1m hole that Franz' grenade made in the wall, so going prone would actually give them full cover. In other news, Matches and Birch have used up their Running distance this turn in their first posts, and are going to have to sprint anywhere else they want to go until the next combat turn. The grid on the map is 1m units.



It's unclear who you're aiming at, so I'm going to assume that instead of firing at the guard in the tower with the FN you're firing at an autocannon guard in the outpost. As for Orokos, there is no clean way to reroll failures exactly one. You can reroll sixes using h instead of t. Xd6h5 will count 5s as hits and reroll 6s.

You fire off the burst of automatic fire at one of the guard being suppressed by Franz' fire, but the automatic fire goes wide. Even so, with the suppressing fire covering the opening the guard can do little to get out of your weapon's path. Unfortunately, just like Franz' rounds, your own AK does little more than plink off of body armor.



The guard in the tower ducked down behind the concrete of it after he fired his weapon, so you're at -6 more for a Blind Fire. With truncating, that brings you down to 5 hits. Lucky for you, this means the guard doesn't get a defense roll.

You line up the shot along the concrete wall of the guard tower, taking your best guess and loosing a shot through it. It's hard to tell what happened to the guard on the other side after you punched a neat hole in the plascrete, but you seldom missed those kinds of shots.

Then a crackle comes back across the line: Sure, got it. Let me buzz the host, see what I can grab. Take me maybe ten seconds, probably more like five.



You grab up an FN easily, finding two magazines on the guard you pull it off of. The report of the autocannon was intimidating, but at least you weren't using that trashy AK any more.



You open up with the FN, rounds screaming across the paved airfield toward the guard outpost. You watch as the guards stand strong, but enough rounds eat into one's chest-mounted trauma plate that he goes down. The other one brings his autocannon to bear as your rounds bounce around his armor.



The spirit does something strange, and a smooth sense of fear washes over the desert as it sweeps its astral form inside of the guard shack itself. Then fear itself spread from the creature, monstrous and pure, across the guards. You asked the spirit to scare them, to show them death, and it delivered in spades.



You're at -6 DP because the grenade is Extreme Range. With truncation, that's 2 hits. Let's scatter!
Scatter: 2d6 5
Scatter: (1d6-2) 4

The grenade bounces inside of the guard outpost, a little further than you intended, but it detonates all the same, the high explosives bursting through the guard shack with a huge, sickening rattle. There's smoke coming from it, and it's hard to say what else through the debris.



@thelazyblank: Your initiative went from 8 + 4d6 to 9 + 3d6, at -1 for the damage, so your initiative is decreased by 3.

You sit, dazed, as the dumpshock burns a sketch of Matrix forms into your code. That killer ice did it's job, that's for sure: the brushed aluminum of the MacDeck was over-warm to the touch, and you'd need time and tools to rip apart the heavily customized hardware and get it booting again. You heard gunfire coming from the other side of the dunes, but after the hell-run through the host you don't quite have enough speed left to get your AK and get into the action.



You continue to the next set of helicopters, shoving another charge into place.

Demo Test: 8d6t5 3



After a tick, several of the guards in the outpost start screaming, as if deathly afraid of something. Then Franz' hand grenade detonates inside of the plascrete building, filling the air with debris for a second. As it clears, you see three of the guards running forth from the hole, across the sand and toward the main building, one of them still touting the autocannon. They seem to have forgotten all about you, fleeing from something far more frightening than Berber rebels with automatic fire.

I will post an updated map this afternoon when I can get home.

@bunnielab: Waitin' on you.
@Schizotek, either make a sprinting roll or do something else.


Initiative
Karl: 18
Mr White: 14
Dess: 13
Darius: 13
Spirit Of Man: 10
Franz: 9
%3^Shack Guard 1: 9 (7 Stun Damage)
^Shack Guard 2: 8 (8 Stun Damage)
Shack Guard 3: 7 (10 Stun Damage)
%3Shack Guard 4: 7 (9 Stun Damage)
Birch : 5
%4^Shack Guard 5: 5 (10 Stun Damage)
^Shack Guard 6: 5 Out Cold
NE Tower Guard 2: 5 (???)
Bell: 3

Matches: 3
^NE Tower Guard 1: 1 (6S Damage, 10P Damage)

*: Wrote an action, pending other's actions.
^: Accidented (5).
%: Feared (5)[/i]

QuantumNinja fucked around with this message at Apr 15, 2014 around 12:55

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007



Bigass Moth posted:

OOC: Karl dropped the launcher earlier because it was a 1-shot Striker and nobody mentioned any extra ammo. Cis if you want to plan out the next run beforehand please feel free but no need to call me stupid for playing the game. This was supposed to look like a rebel strike and we have most of the team is doing standard runner stuff instead so it's not exactly going to plan.

Here and there too. The striker also is a muzzle loader (code ml in its stat block), not a one shot despite the description in the book. Its disposable because its cheap as poo poo its 1,200₯ and simple to use. You think guerillas in the jungle aren't a fan of this despite or maybe because who makes it? It takes a complex action to reload btw, I know because I use the very same weapon with a cheap external smartlink to dunk on squads of soldier, cyberzombies, the odd bug spirit possessed nerd, and the occasionally helicopter with a HTR team onboard repeatedly and efficiently in Seoul Team.

quote:

Aztechnology Striker: The Striker is an extremely
light disposable launcher—perfect when you want to deliver
a punch and make a quick, unencumbered getaway

Go click those links ^ and tell me why would you have 2 missile launchers but 10 rockets? Cheap RPG like Missle Launchers are part of the whole rebel strike black hawk down package, true. So fire more RPGs you dummy to fit in. Infact in regards to keeping the cover up, the rest of the team is doing what the hell they need to do to support the team and make sure we don't die, and doing what was talked about, except your loud mouth english speaking rear end in the middle of a combat zone with LIVE soldiers who can report back the rebels spoke english in an american accent.

You dropped the REUSABLE heavy weapon you were issued, with 5 rockets, 1 in the launcher and 4 spare, required to ensure our teams plan works and any resistance is conquered, you shot a PC (nevermind that said PC made a dumb move and decided to just live with it to keep it simple). And if I want to be absolutely retarded and stretch this one bit, you yelled into your commlink in ENGLISH in a combat zone where the only things popping off are a few assault rifle sounds, the odd crack of a sniper rifle, and Dess going GRRRRRRRRRRRRR or whatever reenacting a world star beatdown video cause you made her go berserk with a bullet in the rear end. Not whispered, not spoke low so only people on your team can hear like a Ares Firewatch recon type dude might know how to do. Yelled.

3 major mistakes in about half as many posts. I think stupid is appropriate to refer to you from here on out. You are that guy, a bigger regret to GM's then having sex with that fat chick in high school. Welcome to the pwned zone: population you.

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at Apr 14, 2014 around 15:53

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.

he knows...


CisMaleTheSensitiv posted:

Here and there too. The striker also is a muzzle loader (code ml in its stat block), not a one shot despite the description in the book. Its disposable because its cheap as poo poo its 1,200₯ and simple to use. You think guerillas in the jungle aren't a fan of this despite or maybe because who makes it? It takes a complex action to reload btw, I know because I use the very same weapon with a cheap external smartlink to dunk on squads of soldier, cyberzombies, the odd bug spirit possessed nerd, and the occasionally helicopter with a HTR team onboard repeatedly and efficiently in Seoul Team.


Go click those links ^ and tell me why would you have 2 missile launchers but 10 rockets? Cheap RPG like Missle Launchers are part of the whole rebel strike black hawk down package, true. So fire more RPGs you dummy to fit in. Infact in regards to keeping the cover up, the rest of the team is doing what the hell they need to do to support the team and make sure we don't die, and doing what was talked about, except your loud mouth english speaking rear end in the middle of a combat zone with LIVE soldiers who can report back the rebels spoke english in an american accent.

You dropped the REUSABLE heavy weapon you were issued, with 5 rockets, 1 in the launcher and 4 spare, required to ensure our teams plan works and any resistance is conquered, you shot a PC (nevermind that said PC made a dumb move and decided to just live with it to keep it simple). And if I want to be absolutely retarded and stretch this one bit, you yelled into your commlink in ENGLISH in a combat zone where the only things popping off are a few assault rifle sounds, the odd crack of a sniper rifle, and Dess going GRRRRRRRRRRRRR or whatever reenacting a world star beatdown video cause you made her go berserk with a bullet in the rear end. Not whispered, not spoke low so only people on your team can hear like a Ares Firewatch recon type dude might know how to do. Yelled.

3 major mistakes in about half as many posts. I think stupid is appropriate to refer to you from here on out. You are that guy, a bigger regret to GM's then having sex with that fat chick in high school. Welcome to the pwned zone: population you.


FWIW my commlink was a mental command. As for the rockets I don't think any of us expected this level of competition, and it's still there if anyone else (or me) wants to go back and grab it!

Maybe you need to chill out a bit? This is a fantasy game with fluid outcomes, not super important DPS spreadsheet challenge where the players must tick off a checksheet to Win The Game as efficiently as possible. Cry some more about how you have to use subpar equipment instead because I'm sure those Berber rebels are packing APDS rounds as standard for their sniper rifles, and using chameleon suits instead of the clothing we were provided to make them think we were a rebel group instead of a team of pro runners.

  • Locked thread
«16 »