Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

It's sunny in Tamanrassat, and Franz is having an exceedingly good day. After his interview, and subsequent ratings spike, Franz shipped out almost immediately, taking nothing with him except his toolkit, and his freshly purchased greatcoat. The sunlight seems odd to him, having lived in Germany for most of his life, he is used to more clouds. Still, the change is not unwelcome, even if it does mean that passers by burn themselves on his cyberarm casings. Looking over the training schedule, and his newly recieved mail, his face lights up in joy.

"ZWANZIGTAUSEND?! Ja! Die meisten hervorragend!"

Franz blushes slightly at his outburst, pausing only long enough on his jog to Facility B, to flip off some gun-bunny who found german accents amusing.

With a show of his new Ares ID, Franz steps aboard the shuttle, and noticing a familiar face, sits across the way from Mr. White.

"Gutentag, Herr White. It is good to see I am not ze only one with good timekeeping on zis new team." He extends a shining metallic hand, and grins. "Franz. A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz grins a blinding white smile. "It matters not if you have strength, if you do not know the best method of applying it." Franz returns the arm wrestle, but also begins slowly crushing the Elf's hand. "Your grip is quite strong, for flesh. Something more though, Ja? Most men would have a broken hand by now. Colour me impressed. Good to see I am not vorking with amateurs." He releases the hand, and sits back.

"So, what callsign should I use for you?"

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
"Al Shayatin? I like it, a certain Arabian feel. I think I will perhaps take the callsign Ifrit. My hands burn my enemies, after all." He kicks his feet up onto the seat next to him, and flexes, the whirr of his arms giving an unnatural edge to the graceful motion. "I think the two of us are due an interesting career togezer."

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

"I vould suggest, after looking at ze dossier, zat we assault from ze west, using ze rockets to destroy das generator, here. Zen, we burst in, using a ground vehicle, through ze fence, and begin setting ze charges, while covering possible contact points."

Franz twitches a little, his hands jerking a little. "And in ze event of civilian casualties, I highly doubt zat Berber's care very much if some civilians are injured. We want zis authentic, ja?"

He leans back in his chair, and looks serious for a moment. "And I am to assume my arms are off limits for zis? Or do ze Berbers also use cybernetics?"

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer
Assets: 4500¥
Rating: 9

[Jawohl. I vill have ze heavies blow ze generator on our approach. I vill signal you zen Shaitan.]

Dusting off his shabby apparel, and looking decidedly uncomfortable with the cheap assault rifle in his hands, Franz steps into the desert. "It is a good night for vetvork. Still, it is too bright for me. Ve need to destroy ze guard houses, and eliminate ze generator. I recommend ze services of Herr White for ze main tower, and a pair of rockets from long range for ze gate house, and generator. In zat order."

[Hopefully zese dumkoppf vill recognize a good plan hven ve slap zem in ze face with it, ja?]

ViscerusIgnea fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Apr 2, 2014

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

Initiative: 19

Franz pulls the Berber garb over his face, and activates his reflexes, jittering as the wires light his nervous system on fire, and he bolts towards the gatehouse, grenade in his left hand, AK-97 in his right. "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He screamed partially to intimidate, and partially to exalt in his rush, revelling in the speed and precision that only the best cyberware can provide.

Sprinting forwards 28m towards the gate
Free Action: Run
Complex action: Sprint 3d6 STR+3d6 Running+2d6 Natural Athlete

pre:
Initiative: 12+2d6 Armor: 
SILENT RUNNING:
PANSLAV ACTIVE: AK-97 1.02, ARES LONGSWORD CYBERWEAPON X2, ARES SCABBARD CYBERARM X2, ARES SONIC 
Audio Mods: None
Other Notes: 

Note: Asterik denotes currently loaded ammo type
Unarmed Combat(Cyberfist):
Limit: 10
Damage: 9P with Fists
Reach: 0
Dice Pool: 14/16 with Firefight

Ranged Weapons:
Weapon               Acc    DP Damage  AP   Modes    RC  Ammo       Range  S / M /   L   /  E (+0/-1/-3/-6)
*Cyber machine pistol 4(6)   18   6P   —4    SA / BF  1  32(c)           0-5 6-15 16-30  31-50
^AK 97                5      16   10P  -2   SA/BF/FA    38(c)               
*Loaded with APDS
^Loaded with Standard Ammunition

Physical Damage: 12	Stun Damage: 10     Overflow: 5 

ViscerusIgnea fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Apr 5, 2014

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
I think I'll run up to the kitchen building instead, and then lob my grenade next round.

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

Defense:12d6t5: 5

Franz ducks to the side, rolling himself past the spray of bullets from the guard. With one arm, he tosses a grenade over the fence, towards the guard post, and with the other, he puts a spurt of lead into the guard, trilling and whooping the entire time, and in gneneral making himself incedibly hard to miss.

Free action: Multiple attacks
Simple Action: Throw HE Grenade at Guard outpost door
Simple Action: Burst Fire at guard who is firing on me

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

Dodge 2: 12d6t5 5

Whipping round, Franz ducks the sniper fire, breathing heavily. [Zis is Franz! Get rid of zat sniper now!]

OOC: Sorry for the delay! Work got hectic!

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

SUPPRESSING FIRE: 14d6t5 5

Franz will suppress the guard outpost rubble pile this pass, because gently caress those guys.

pre:
SILENT RUNNING:
PANSLAV ACTIVE: AK-97 1.02, ARES LONGSWORD CYBERWEAPON X2, ARES SCABBARD CYBERARM X2, ARES SONIC 
Other Notes: 

Ranged Weapons:
Weapon               Acc    DP Damage  AP   Modes    RC  Ammo       Range  S / M /   L   /  E (+0/-1/-3/-6)
*Cyber machine pistol 4(6)   18   6P   —4    SA / BF  1  32(c)           0-5 6-15 16-30  31-50
*Loaded with APDS

Physical Damage: 12	Stun Damage: 10     Overflow: 5 

ViscerusIgnea fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Apr 11, 2014

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

Pushing the limit on a dodge test.
Edged Dodge: 15d6h5 6
And soak - also pushing the limit
Damage resistance - Edged [Correct armour]: 20d6h5 8

Franz takes 5P damage.

[SCHEISSE! WHERE ZE gently caress IS MY COVERING FIRE?!]
Franz does his best, but there's only so many bullets a man can dodge. Blood stains the sand, as a burst of gunfire rakes his leg.

pre:
SILENT RUNNING:
Other Notes: 

Ranged Weapons:
*Loaded with APDS

Physical Damage: [7/12]	Stun Damage: 10     Overflow: 5 

ViscerusIgnea fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Apr 12, 2014

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

Franz takes a HE grenade from his bandolier, and flicks it to his left hand.
He tosses the grenade at the spot between the guards
wielding assault cannons and bursts out of his corner, sending the signal to detonate as it strikes the ground.
Franz is travelling south, to try and put the helicopters between himself and the guard post.

Simple Action: Ready Weapon
Simple Action: Throw Weapon
Free Action: Wireless Detonation

Grenade Throw: 14d6t5 5

Running directly south

pre:
Initiative: 12+2d6 Armor: 9
SILENT RUNNING:
PANSLAV ACTIVE: AK-97 1.02, ARES LONGSWORD CYBERWEAPON X2, ARES SCABBARD CYBERARM X2,
 ARES SONIC REFLEX SYSTEM, ARES GRENADE BANDOLIER [35/36 remaining]
Other Notes: 

Ranged Weapons:
*Loaded with APDS

Physical Damage: [7/12]	Stun Damage: 10     Overflow: 5 

ViscerusIgnea fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Apr 13, 2014

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

I'll be hunkering down, and covering the guard barracks.

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

Franz shudders as the Jazz begins leaving his system, relaxing into the nearest chair. He seems reluctant to move, preferring to just sit back and let the medics work on removing the bullets lodged in his leg. After being bandaged, dosed on enough morphine to get him walking, and chain smoking a pack of smokes, Franz sits out on the roof of the training facility, reflecting on his newfound prosperity, and exactly what to spend it on. A few revolvers catch his eye, but he shakes his head. Not enough bullets. Spotting Mr. White, he clambers down from the roof, and meets him inside.

"Aaah, back late I see. Trying to pull extra hours at ze office so you can get zat big bonus?!" He smiles, and leans himself on a wall. "Vell, ve are both off work, ja? Why don't we go piss away a little money at a good nightclub? Are you in mein kamerade?"

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

Jerking and pulsing with the music, Franz lets himself free into the music, whirling into the crowd with a grin, still feeling a slight buzz from the opiates in his system. Splitting off from the group of revellers as White begins speaking, his shades reflecting back White's own in an infinite recursion of mirrors.

"Jawohl, ze music here is cooling off. Rusenium? I have used it in ze past, mostly for vetvork. But I left all my old equipment in Hamburg. Vell, what are ve vaiting for? Let's go introduce ourselves."

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

Sitting back and leaving White to the cards, Franz idly examines the Troll razerboys. They seem competent enough, so he strikes up a conversation.
"So, how are zose reflex boosters friend? I hear Shivase makes zem so smooth that you barely feel it. I prefer ze new Ares series personally. I like feeling ze bite as it mounts my spine. You liking ze- White, please, leave zem with something for christs sake,zey have families!"

Franz looks on at the ongoing game, watching White run rings around the Shiawase suits, smiling quietly to himself behind his shades. Upon the conclusion, he claps White on the back, and sits back in his chair, lighting a cigarette.

"Of course, I vould be more zan receptive to a little... Unofficial vork. A man cannot afford to turn it down in zis economy, no? Ah, but only so many hours in ze day. If only zere were a way to catch a set of zose sleep regulators I've heard so much about..." Franz grins, obviously enjoying the chance to relax. "I do believe ve are in agreement zen?"

In response to the Shiawase Exec: "You like to party? Because ve loove to party." Taking one of the strips, Franz inhales deeply, positively melting into a hallucinogenic bliss of neon lights, smoke, and euphoric dancing. Around him, the world seems to be... Electric

ViscerusIgnea fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Apr 24, 2014

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

Franz straightens his tie, and after downing some crepes to suppress the hangover gets to work. He removes the suit jacket, and rolls up his sleeves, exposing the blackened chrome of his arms. Swooping in behind Mr. White, he puts an arm around his shoulders.

"If I could steal you for a moment Herr White? I require some assistance." Franz pushes a set of plates into his hands. "Dont ask questions, just roll with it."

"Ladies unt gentlemen, a little action, I believe is in order. In ze spirit of ze Desert Vars, ve fight for entertainment. So why not have our first shots be in ze spirit of entertainment? I present to you, ze finest in Ares Military Cybertechnology. White, PULL!"

OOC: Going to be shooting plates out of the air. How many shooting tests do you want?

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

"Game on!"

Franz extends the barrels from his knuckles, and takes a well aimed shot at the plate, smiling as it shatters. "Ze finest in Ares technology, precision and grace unmatched by her competitors!"

Aimed Single Shot: 17d6t5 8

"Keep zem coming Herr white! Give me two zis time, let's show off ze full power of zese things!"

Franz sprays a few plates out the air, and for the big finish does one shot blindfolded, viewing the plate through the integrated smartgun camera. Watching as the plates arc into the air, he flexes his arms, and makes punching motions, his arms rapidly pistoning in time with the blasts from his arms. "Speed and power, through superior research! With these arms I can catch a butterfly, crush a stone, or destroy small vehicles!"

Burst Fire at plates - Left Arm: 8d6t5 2
Burst fire at plates - Right Arm: 8d6t5 2

Showboating to the maximum now, Franz takes off his tie, and wraps it around his eyes, obscuring his vision. "And now, Frau unt Fraulein, I vill demonstrate ze superior integrated smartgun technology I am equipped with. With Ares Tech, I don't even need my eyes."

Blindfolded single shot: 10d6t5 8

Grinning, Franz pulls the tie up onto his forehead, showing off for the crowd a little still. "But not only are ve so blatant in our cyberware, oh no..." Franz grabs a plate with a slice of cake on it from a table, and walks back towards White. "Hey White! You hungry? CATCH!"

Cake Toss: 15d6t5 5

ViscerusIgnea fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Apr 30, 2014

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

"Ah, my friend, if only I could! But it seems ve are all out of plates!" Franz laughs, and turns to the camera, sticking an arm around White's neck and pulling him in close. "And be sure to catch our trixseries!"

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

In response to questions about working for Ares

"You want to talk about employee treatment? Ares is by far ze best company to be vorking for. You see zese arms? Zey would be out of mein price range, even if I vere a hotshot guard captain in ze Knight Errant. Herr Knight vas kind enough, upon seeing a vashout from his Firefight program apply to vork at Ares, to supply me vith these arms. And not only zat, he put me straight on ze highest paygrade, so I could vork my way back to independence. Not zat he lords it over me, or threatens me. Nein, I am simply a man who does not like having ze black in mein ledger, especially when it is from a man who has helped me so much. Without Ares charity and confidence, I vould still be a cripple on ze streets of Berlin."

On the questions about Ares equipment

"Statistics do not lie. Shadowrunners, ze criminal underworld. Zey vill go through hell and back to procure Ares equipment, and I do not blame zem. Ever since I was augmented, I've been able to shoot straighter, fight harder, and all without having to rely on expensive skillvires. Not zat a skillvire is a bad thing, but they are limited in scope. And to any mercenary with a validated bank account, and an Ares Military Cyberware Licence, Ask for Scabbard and Longsword. These arms were one-offs, but I will be making inquiries to turn zem into their own line of Cyberware, designed for reinvigorating the lives of combat veterans who have lost limbs. These are not just weapons. These arms represented a whole new life to me, a better life, and that is what Ares sells. A better life."

"Now, myself and Herr White vill take questions. What vould you all like to know?"

ViscerusIgnea fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Apr 30, 2014

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
[quote="ViscerusIgnea" post="428989785"]
Franz Talhoffer
Assets: 24500¥
Rating: 13

Ducking out of the way with White, Franz's pale skin crumples with concern as White relays the news. "Ze Shiavase party guys? Vell, poo poo. Ze most obvious answer is ze Shadowrunner special. Ve doublecross Shiavase, take ze suit, and bring Ares down on zeir heads. Eizer vay, ve are goig to be found out, why not spin it in our favour?"

Franz heads over with White for a pick me up, and slips his gear on, ready for combat training.

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer
Rating: 15

Contacts , Hariq (Ares Middle Management), DWFanatic (Vlogger): 2#1d4 4 1

With the Nurse

Franz rubs the back of his neck, smiling. "Ja, ve vent out and partied a little last night. Zey certainly have strong hallucinogens here, don't zey? Mein Gott, like a sledgehammer to ze frontal cortex. I saw sounds, had a gutte time. Herr White, he did not take to zem so vell. Zey were little shiny breath strips, very flash. Inhale zem, and it makes everysing light up. Afraid I can't be more specific, I vas not given a name, street or ozervise."

Franz stands, dry swallowing the red pill. "So, doktor. Are you not supposed to offer me a blue pill as vell? Or are you just zat desperate to get me in ze Matrix?"

He laughs, and with a grin to the nurse, bounces off at a quick jog. "Auf Wiedersehn, Mein Fraulein!"

Afterwards
Franz spends some time chilling out in the streets, wandering around, listening to Hardcore Trollstep. After a pleasant few hours relaxing in the sunshine, eyeing up the local women, and drinking 2-3 caffeinated soda's to keep himself alert, Franz heads over to the Training pickup.

ViscerusIgnea fucked around with this message at 19:19 on May 10, 2014

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

Initiative: 13+2d6 21

In the streets
"Scheisse..." Franz acts on reflex, following his Firewatch training, and stepping inside his opponents weapon arm, to subdue him with a triangle arm lock. From both his knuckles, his cyberguns extend, already preparing themselves to fire.

Arm Lock (Subdual test): 12d6t5 4

OOC: This guy needs to defend if able, and then if I still get through, his Phys Limit against my STR+Net hits, if I win, he gets completely immobilized.

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

Initiative: 13+2d6 21

In the streets
"Autograff?" Franz' eyes widen, and he keeps his arm lock. "Vell my friend, perhaps present me vis a pen next time, ja? And zen ve von't end up vis this hapenning again. Mind explaining zat by ze vay? Ze gun, zat is." Franz keeps his arms locked in place, but retracts the gun barrels.

If the man turns out to be genuinely friendly, Franz picks him up, dusts him off, and takes a couple pictures with him. If not, then he'll be getting a smack to the back of the head to knock him out.

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

In the streets
"I still have a little time to burn, sure why not?" Franz releases the man, and signs the ticket. "So, you are a fan of ze wars, ja? I used to vatch zem at home in Berlin. Never thought I vould ever be a competitor, but here I am, three years later, with training this afternoon. What are you drinking? Ze first round is on me, I did throw you after all." He'll keep the man chatting at the bar, but not drinking too much before training.

ViscerusIgnea fucked around with this message at 20:10 on May 12, 2014

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
[quote="ViscerusIgnea" post="429462559"]
Franz Talhoffer

With Lawrence

"You are a manufacturer? Vell, so long as you are not an Ares competitor, I am sure zey vould love to have your company sponsor me. As for ze arms, zey're top of ze line Ares Cybertech. Electronic Myomer muscle arrays, Hydraulics in the hands, and hyper-dense armour, all of it embedded throughout my entire upper body. Both of zem integrate an experimanetal cyberweaponry system, designed to give me ze ability to fight effectively at all ranges. Who needs a side arm, when your arm is a gun?"
Franz sits back a little, sipping his J&C. "Zis is good. I am almost glad to say zat I nearly tore your head off Herr Tallahassee. Zis is quite a nice relaxing vay to do business, ja? On ze subject of when I leave, I vill be out of here, and doing my new job in two or three days, giff or take."

Now he leans forward, resting his elbows on the table, and his chin on splayed hands.
"Now, I do believe I heard you say ze vord 'Explosives'. Zat is one of mein favourite vords. Please, do go on."

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

With Lawrence
"Ve haff a deal Herr Tallahasse. I look forward to showing ze vorld ze value of strategically placed high explosives."

Franz stands with him, and returns the handshake. "I look forward to vorking vith you. But I am afraid I must run, I am due to be at a training session in half an hour."

At the Training Meet
"I haff Neurostun Gas grenades. Ze map shows an AC vent on ze roof. If you can get me up zere, I can fill ze entire complex vith knockout gas."

Franz is gonna fill his arm clips up with Gel rounds in one arm, and S&S in the other. And I'm gonna be taking the Milspec armour.

Also Firewatch SOP knowledge roll to see what other options we should try.

Firewatch SOP knowledge check: 9d6t5 3

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

At the Training Meet
"I suggest zat ve go in through ze vatervay, AND blow ourselves a vay in. Firevatch are expecting an aerial drop, or an assault. What ve do, is ve sneak in ze side, and open fire on zem zere, and zen Matches? You make everysing get loud. Massive explosion, combined vith an assault from Team A should let us breach ze room, secure ze hostages, and neutralize ze enemy."

Franz sketches out a brief play in AR, making sure everyone understands the play.

"Any questions?"

IN THE FUTURE
[I'll be zere. Keep zem occupied, and get ze biggest vuns back to ze door. Ifritti out.] Franz sighs, and downing the last of his energy drink, and chucking it into the trash, sets his cyberarms into warmup mode. "Ah, business. How you run me ragged."

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

IN THE FUTURE
Franz chugging a poo poo ton of redbull - PUSH DAS LIMIIIIIIT!: 14d6h5 6

Franz runs to the bar where White is at, throwing another can of red bull down his throat as he runs. "Fick fick fick fick."

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

Edge: 5/7

IN THE FUTURE
Sprinting test - Edged: 15d6h5 6

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

Edge: 4/7

IN THE FUTURE
Initiative: 13+2d6 18

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

IN THE FUTURE

Sprint 1: 8d6t5 4

Soak stun 1: 7d6t5 2

Sprint 2: 8d6t5 4

Soak stun 2: 7d6t5 4

Franz sprints at top sped, bursting into the bar, his last shirt grenade in his left hand, his right arm readied to fire.

"Ich bin hier! Wo sind die Arschlöcher?!"

OOC: gently caress yeah! Sanic time!

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

IN THE FUTURE
Franz is going to chase the S-K goons through the loving bathroom door, and go in arms up, guns out.

OOC: Franz is gonna run into the alleyway after huffing some Jazz. If the Goons are escaping, I'll shoot at them. If I can't see them, I'll check the streets. If enemies appear at any point during this, OPEN FIRE!

ViscerusIgnea fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jun 6, 2014

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

IN THE FUTURE
"WHAT?! You loving LOST ZEM!? Schweinhund! You couldn't keep zem here for what, ten seconds more?!" Franz rages, and putting his grenade back in his pocket, smashes a few more chunks out the wall whilst screaming in german. "One last thing." He crosses to the SSaeder Krupp Goon, and firmly grips the arms, dislocating them, then twisting them off firmly. "Scheissekerl."

Exhaling deep, and calming the rush of Jazz through his system, Franz adjusts his shades, and heads with White, grumbling. "I sink somesing in red. I've alvays vanted a red suit. You sink zey do fancy Shock Gloves here?"

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

IN THE FUTURE
"Of course, of course. If you vould haff a look for me, I voluld like ein pair of das ElektroschockHandschuhen... Schiesse, how do I say it, Zappen gloves? For das BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! Put mein bill on zis."

Franz removes a credstick from his somewhat ratty jeans pocket, admiring his new suit, feeling the material hug his frame, but still leaving freedom of movement. He turns to the Chinese tailor, and bows deeply. "Xièxiè zhǔxí xiānshēng." He smiles at the two of them, waiting to see if they've got gloves for him.

RIGHT THE gently caress NOW
Franz sighs, blinking beneath the harsh sun. "A shame zey vouldn't let us bring explosives. Ve could use a shaped charge to kill ze bugs vis Überdruck. Ah vell." He cracks open the faceplate on his helmet, and takes a seat on the sand. "Zis heat is murder. Did zey not sink to add an Air conditioningk unit?"

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer
Assets: 22500¥

IN THE FUTURE
"Wunderbar! Of course, please, add a charge for zem also. Zeze vill come in handy." Grinning at his own pun, he pays the man, and leaves the shop with White. As White calls a cab, Franz gets in. "Look, it's becomingk obvious zat visout me arount to save your Dumm Ohse, neither of us are surviving zis. I got your back Komraden."

RIGHT THE gently caress NOW
[Talhoffer here. Contact established vis the enemy? Do you need support, if so ARO instructions.]
Franz stands, closing the visor on his helmet again, and slotting a clip of S&S into one arm, and a clip of Gel into the other. He'll begin scanning the entrance points to the area, looking for a surprise attack from Firewatch.

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

Initiative: 12+2d6 16

RIGHT NOW
Franz huffs a packet of Jazz, and slams his visor shut. His arms wind up into combat mode, the plates locking together, and the internal machine pistols revving up. [Remember, ve are here for das hostages. Karl, Volf, you two are stronger zan me, you focus on getting das hostages out of ze line of fire. I'll run rearguard unt delaying actions. Any objections?]

Assuming everyone is okay with the plan, Franz guards the back, a clip of S&S in one arm, and Gel in the other.

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

RIGHT NOW
Franz is going to move up to Darius, and using the AR pips, punch through the loving walls, and aim with his smartgun cams at them.

"Zeit, um gefickt bekommen sie motherfucker!"

Attacking the wall with muh fists yo: 14d6t5 4

Assuming that I can see them on the other side of the wall, I'm laying down two cones of suppressive fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViscerusIgnea
Mar 21, 2014
Franz Talhoffer

RIGHT NOW
Armour Soak: 18d6t5 7

Init: 12+3d6 20

Franz grits his teeth as the flashbang rattles his helmet, and withdraws his arms from the hole in the wall. Flexing the dust out of the slats in the armour plating, he blows smoke from the two whirring barrels protruding from his wrists. {Target ist down. Moving on to ze next objectiff.}
{Nice throw Dummkopf!} He mutters through his comm, though there's no real edge of anger in his voice.

OOC: Assuming enemies are still AR tagged, Franz is going to run down to the south door and take up position for more through wall fire. If not, he'll group up with Karl. Also, Franz takes 3S damage

• Locked thread