Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
Although when you see how they treat a woman just walking around at Cairo University with her hair uncovered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI1Cm9W3pGk

makes u think its prob a good idea to wear a hijab or just not get out really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

First Bass posted:

surprised to learn that threads made by people on ignore still show up as normal, was confused for a moment why there was no OP lol

What's worse - sluts who don't cover their hair or little bitches who use ignore.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
I think she's actually wearing a pale headscarf in that video, people just mad as gently caress at tight clothes I guess

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Crewmine posted:

I think she's actually wearing a pale headscarf in that video, people just mad as gently caress at tight clothes I guess

It says they were trying to undress her so I think they must have gotten confused and thought she was a man

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

therattle posted:

So I assume everyone is calling for a BDS campaign against Jordan, right?

yeah... i'll have to stop buying all the stuff i buy from jordan like

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Fear of a Muslim Planet. (this would be hilarious)

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
the idea of a muslim planet is pretty terrifying tbh when you realize that like 4 out of 5 victims of terrorism are muslims and all the civil wars and poo poo

for all of their talks about the kuffar, the Jews and the US, there is nothing Muslim extremists love more than killing other Muslims

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Twee as gently caress posted:

for all of their talks about the kuffar, the Jews and the US, there is nothing Muslim extremists love more than killing other Muslims

And having sex with young boys dressed as girls, which is another thing I think we can do without.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

the idea of a muslim planet is pretty terrifying tbh when you realize that like 4 out of 5 victims of terrorism are muslims and all the civil wars and poo poo

Aren't the kuffar still children of the book ? A believer in Ali/Abu Bakr on the other hand is the worst kind of sinner.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
But it's a unifying religion :cryinggoon:

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

PT6A posted:

And having sex with young boys dressed as girls, which is another thing I think we can do without.

Decebal posted:

Aren't the kuffar still children of the book ? A believer in Ali/Abu Bakr on the other hand is the worst kind of sinner.

Don't even get me started on those loving twirling sufi fuckwads :argh:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I thought the sufis were the more chill and "mysterious" sect of Islam. Wouldn't they be better than the wahhabis ? Saints, dancing poetry etc.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Decebal posted:

I thought the sufis were the more chill and "mysterious" sect of Islam. Wouldn't they be better than the wahhabis ? Saints, dancing poetry etc.

slow down before you hurt yourself kid

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Although when you see how they treat a woman just walking around at Cairo University with her hair uncovered

People in the middle east are poo poo examples of humanity. News at 11!

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Decebal posted:

they usually are, but some also decided to get in the terrorist game a while ago because if others are having fun, why shouldn't they? :geno:

it's the most artistic lead-up to suicide bombings you'll ever see

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
salafism is great, the only sports allowed are archery horse riding and swimming because that's what the prophet did probably as far as we know

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I have so many questions, but I'm afraid to ask my muslim friends bc if I say something haram they might kill me :(

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Decebal posted:

I have so many questions, but I'm afraid to ask my muslim friends bc if I say something haram they might kill me :(

Ironically haram means holy and haraam means sinful so just with that post you're slated for death

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haraam

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Ferid posted:

Did you know Jordan ruled the courts and he had no hair?

Good posting.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

ReV VAdAUL posted:

Ironically haram means holy and haraam means sinful so just with that post you're slated for death

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haraam

sigh :smith: stoning or beheading ?

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
we need a clever way to fix this poo poo. I KNOW someone has developed a successful happy pill, lets just carpet bomb all the muslim countries with it

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Jordan used to run the courts back in the 90's

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

nutranurse posted:

Jordan used to run the courts back in the 90's

palming balls with his tongue out, what a slut

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Hi, I'm King of Jordan!

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

PT6A posted:

clownskull posted:

Hi, I'm King of Jordan!

I think I see a connection here...

King of Hamas
Nov 25, 2013

by XyloJW

although its permitted for a man to grow out his hair and he doesn't look like a woman

oh and like in afghanistan and pakistan its also permitted to make boys look like girls and gently caress them because its not gay or something apparently too

America doesn't seem to disapprove, we hire those same child prostitutes and hand them off to local warlords to make sure the opium crop grows well this year

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
True story, used to work with 2 Jordanian guys, I told one of them that, no disrespect to his country, but their queen is hot. He quickly agreed. Those guys were the chillest of chill but a female coworker said they were condescending to her. :smith:

Momplestiltskin
Jan 15, 2014

Got any extra firstborns?
Pretty sure the deal is that the king is a pretty cool bro but his country is filled with the same knuckle-dragging barbarians found elsewhere in the region

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

I say we ignore them and in 200 years we can schedule vacation trips to the middle east just like they did in The Brave New World did with the Savage Reservation.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Momplestiltskin posted:

Pretty sure the deal is that the king is a pretty cool bro but his country is filled with the same knuckle-dragging barbarians found elsewhere in the region

this is exactly how syria was described prior to the arab spring

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

ReV VAdAUL posted:

this is exactly how syria was described prior to the arab spring

I'm p sure no one ever describe bashar al-assad as "cool"

"looks like a fuckin CPA" maybe

naem
May 29, 2011

you can tell she's a slut who can't be trusted to ever accurately describe which of her relatives almost beat her to death for speaking to a man in the street

would

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ferid posted:

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

middle eastern rulers generally have fine bitches

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Legally Blonde in the arab world.

naem
May 29, 2011

Whorelord posted:

middle eastern rulers generally have fine bitches

I believe that lady is a middle eastern ruler and we would be her bitches in this case

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Seoinin posted:

I'm p sure no one ever describe bashar al-assad as "cool"

"looks like a fuckin CPA" maybe

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/11/world/middleeast/syrian-conflict-cracks-carefully-polished-image-of-assad.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

also:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/17/asma-al-assad-syrias-firs_n_226714.html

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I don't care about any of this.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Ferid posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ferid posted:

• Locked thread