Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Eh, I'll go in with low expectations. Honestly speaking the only thing that's got me interested at this point is how well a Shredder Fitchner can pull off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Speaking of the franchise, did anything come out of that 2007 CGI film? I honestly kinda liked that movie and the way Karai warned the turtles about familiar faces really made it look like they were setting up a sequel(s). I just want to see more turtle action :(

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah I'm actually starting to look forward to this.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

I tried pineapple on a pizza, didn't like it. Doesn't mean I knock anyone who does like it. I prefer my pizzas topped with the remains of dead animals, usually pigs.

Favorite is any type of meat lover's pizza.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

If anything the outrage is serving to promote the movie, since people who haven't seen any ads for it are now curious.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

About to watch this, going in with low expectations. Hopefully they're low enough so that I can at least be entertained.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Just got back from seeing this. It was good entertainment for the paltry 10 bucks I paid for 2 tickets. Nothing spectacular, but at least entertaining. The fight sequences were actually pretty decent, to be honest. There was also a rather funny jab at the original origin story that Bay had planned during one of April and Vern's conversations ("So they're aliens???" "No, that's stupid.")

On the other hand, they really overused the "Mikey wants to bang April" joke and near the end of the movie it was really annoying.

Also, Will Arnett's character is a total loving Goon, just saying.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

So TMNT topped this weekend's box office, and apparently a sequel has already been greenlit for 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The fact that the entire final cut of the movie got leaked a month before release certainly didn't help either.

• Locked thread