Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Hello, I have an accent :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

When I grow up, I wanna be a burgball.

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Look out, Mountain Dew. There's a new gamer beverage in town :smugdog:

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

PsycArtist posted:

I'm starting to think that Ray is actually a superhero, considering the sheer amount of fire and explosions he's survived at this point. Maybe that's why he needs to eat so much.

I also found that concept art y'all mentioned.

:swoon:

ROCK SOLID ABS, LADIES

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

The epicenter is just where the quake occurred, relative to the surface. The more important factor in quakes and their strength comes from depth. The physical location where the earthquake occurred in the subsurface is the hypocenter (which is some vertical offset from the epicenter). Shallow-focus quakes (hypocenter is near the surface) tend to be more damaging due to the energy being nearer the surface. Deeper ones CAN be very damaging, but the depth and distance the energy travels can lead to it largely being dissipated over the area involved.

Magnitude and strength absolutely play the lion's share of how the damage will unravel in a populated area, but a lot of it also boils down to the construction methods/materials being used in local buildings.

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

I can't tell if that fan-art is a baby or just really far away...!

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Devious Vacuum posted:

This is a great LP with great commentators.

FLAVOR COUNTRY :allears:

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

My memory flaked out! I meant to say I was Gregory, not Gary! Oh no.

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Samovar posted:

You liar, Geop! Rowan Atkinson IS in Hot Shots Part Deux - I know becasue it was an answer on a stupid T.V. quiz show.
I almost completely blanked on him being in it! I think I'm starting to vaguely remember stuff, but oh man. It has been longer than I thought! :(

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Samovar posted:

If memory serves he couldn't walk out of the prison becasue they tied his shoelaces together... and he died by falling off a cliff after trying to get a photo of the two good guys at the end and accidently jumped off... I think. It's been years since I last saw it too.
Oh my god, you're right! I remember now :allears: I loved that shoelaces gag.

Edit: Also it should be pointed out that my audio for this update was geop_disaster_LAVA_SHACK_BABY.mp3

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

And here I thought the only rim-shot was when Ray fired his gun at it! :tipshat:

CYMBALISM, LADIES AND GENTS.

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

News to me :staredog: I've been of the mentality of DON'T TOUCH LAVA, YOU JERKS. That said, it still supercools in to a solid rather quickly, meaning that the technique we saw in-game (even if done faster) wouldn't have gone the same.

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

This is definitely the case in the most-current update!

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

In this video, I yell at a video game. Also:

:frogsiren: AQUATIC AMBUSHES! :frogsiren:

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Well we have a gatling gun and a frogsuit. I mean, would that work instead?

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Dogsaster :allears:

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

gschmidl posted:

Thanks, now I have "It's like Ray on your wedding day" stuck in my head.
But is it really, technically Ironic? :staredog:

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

It's gonna be like the old thing where the protagonist goes "NO. I WON'T KILL YOU. I'D BE JUST AS BAD AS YOU ARE," only to end up killing them. Except Ray will kill him by trying to hold a door open for him or maybe forgetting to leave the A/C on in the rescue car while he's inside the store.

I think I need coffee

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

Niggurath is Shadow, Panzer is the bear. I get thrown in to lava after making the pun that breaks the camel's back.

♫ Ohhh, but you can't stop everypun ♫ :smith:

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

Geop sounds like he's completely smashed/really tired. You feeling ok man?
Haha, this was after a super-long day and a ~3hr stream. I passed out a few minutes after this finished :staredog:

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

FinalGamer posted:

That was fan-loving-tastic and I love how done Panzer is with Geop's poo poo, god drat.
This is basically how most of our conversations have gone for the past several years :v: I'm an ongoing thorn in her side. Nothing is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geop
Oct 26, 2007

If I ever take up acting, my fake-name will be Ed Harrorist.

• Locked thread