Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
When Ray says "another casualty of my incompetence" I hope he's including all the people he's murdered up to this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
I think it's called the Immolator because it shoots fire. No, it doesn't shoot fire out of the barrel, I mean it's literally used to ineffectually shoot at flames.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Is the sheer number of basketballs running loose in the house ever explained? I can only assume Iris's parents are the Harlem Globetrotters.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Black rain is so incredibly metal. They should have just made the game about that.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Are you okay, Panzer? It sounds like it hertz.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Niggurath posted:

Finally, we have a special bonus from Geop regarding his feelings about the game:

That entire end section was more than I could have ever hoped for. I'm trying to imagine what's-his-name swooping in silently, dangling from a helicopter, and plucking Lisa out of the water like a bird.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Geop posted:

Well we have a gatling gun and a frogsuit. I mean, would that work instead?

Does the frog suit help in the swimming sections? This is sort of a Nintendo game, after all.

What I'm saying is that Ray should put on a Tanooki Suit and sink to the bottom of the ocean as a stone.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

gschmidl posted:

"It's like Ray on your wedding day"

I picture him kicking down the door to the reception, hustling over to the cake, and munching it down all at once like an oversized burger.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Ray E. O Speedwagon and Lisa Lisa teaming up for some real JoJo's Bizzare Disaster.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Neruz posted:

Please don't tell me the Tsunami has a stand.

The Hurricane is a stand. Its master is a guy named Scorpions.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
I wish they used the "box full of fire" gag in more places.

Like if Ray actually used those vending machines instead of eating garbage meat, he'd press E4 only for the machine to spray him with flames. Or maybe he'd go to rescue a survivor just to find out it's fire in a dress. Ray rips open a sack full of crackers ready to slam a sleeve of Ritz but nope. Fire.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Geop posted:

This is basically how most of our conversations have gone for the past several years :v: I'm an ongoing thorn in her side. Nothing is over.

From the sound of her at this point I'm picturing you or Niggurath inviting her to guest LP again and she puts on sunglasses, flips you off, and drives into the sunset on a motorcycle backwards just to keep flipping you off.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
I'm sorry to see this LP end. This game was a real Ray of dumbshine in a gray shooter world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
One of the survivors should have been named Sue Nammy.

• Locked thread