Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
I am a qualified in crisis management. This is relevant to my interests.

EDIT: Also the best quote I've seen in ages: "If LIFE becomes empty, you will die.". That's a rather profound statement from a Wii game.

WaltherFeng fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Mar 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

I like the concept of combining a third person adventure game and a railshooter. Though the technical execution could've been far better.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

I just came here to say that the rhythm for the CPR is wrong. It should be around 100 presses per minute. Human body contains plenty of oxygen even without breathing for a while, so CPR's purpose is to keep blood flowing through the heart. CPR also creates a lot of pressure, so it can force objects or water out of the throat that would prevent breathing normally.

WaltherFeng fucked around with this message at 22:21 on May 12, 2014

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

Niggurath posted:

edit: Also there might be something else that me and Panzer might be doing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1uR0me1Fkk

This isn't the F.E.A.R. I know! :ghost:

• Locked thread