Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Luke Cage just shut you down!
Will my pet-boosting gear be of any relevance with the new SG or are her squirrels still just around to boost her other powers pretty much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Ellaybee posted:

So after what seems like a long time, I finally have enough to pick up JG's legendary. Before I do though, I wanted to ask the vets here whether they'd recommend Gungnir or Casket (or something else entirely). The build I'm using was one suggested here that emphasizes Inferno/Transformation/Avatar/Exhilarating and Lethargy. I'd guess Casket, but don't know enough about the game's math to be sure. Oh, and if it matters, I don't have her Nexus Mask (yet), if that makes a difference.

Even after the buff to Casket, I'd still go with Gungnir for Jean. A lot of her BiS unique options don't give a whole lot of crit rating, and she just doesn't get enough from her powers either.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Pyronic posted:

Thing is pretty good at Holo-sim (wave 24)

What's your build? I can't figure out Thing for the life of me.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Jusupov posted:

So what is a good Jean build? I only just started playing on the weekend and I'm lvl 32 and clueless. I just go phoenix and use the charge. Did clear some red terminal asgard thing with that even though I could die in one hit.

Here are the new base damage values for skills at 20, for a level 60 Jean:

code:
Offensive choices
Kinetic Bolt: 5473-8210, 2.2 attack speed; 15015 dps (Basic)
Psychic Hammer: 6194-9290, 2.2 attack speed; 17032 dps (Basic)
Kinetic Wave: 10984-16476, 1.7 attack speed; 23341 dps
Phoenix Charge: 10957-16435, 1.4 attacks per second (unboostable); 19174

Offensive/Utility
Psychokinetic Implosion: 9263-13894, 1.2 attack speed; 13894 dps
Psychic Lethargy: 2956 twice per second; 5912 dps
Mind Crush: 7568-11351, 1.3 attack speed; 12297 dps
Phoenix Inferno: 1885 twice per second; 3770 dps

Terrible counter-productive skill you should not use ever
Phoenix Drain: 13290 every 0.5s; 26580 dps
Of note is that Phoenix Inferno got nerfed by roughly 70% and Phoenix Charge no longer has a beginning explosion component, implosion got left in the dust with the buffs to everything else, and Kinetic Wave and the basics were buffed, because those are very exciting powers!

This is the skeleton of the only Jean build that works well:

20 in Inferno
20 in Exhilerating Aura
20 in Lethargy
20 in Transformation if using the Black Crest (this is optimal btw), otherwise spend the 20 in whatever you want
20 in an offensive ability*
20 in either Mind Crush or Rebirth

1 in Mind Crush (if not maxed, for the boss interrupt and vulnerability)
1 in Rebirth (if not maxed)
1 in Detection
Rest in Avatar (unless you picked Psychic Hammer as your offensive, then just put the rest elsewhere)

Kinetic Wave is the highest damage option and comes with a Weaken effect, which is handy. It works really well against bosses and elites since it doesn't push them around as much. Psychic Hammer is the next-best thing since it gets a boost from your attack speed, placing its damage above Phoenix Charge for the most part, while also being faster than Kinetic Wave for the purposes of proccing Inferno's healing. Despite the nerf, Phoenix Charge is still a decent mix of survivability and offensive for Jean, since it re-procs Inferno's own damage for the purposes of its heal-on-hit whenever your targets move back into Inferno's AoE. It also keeps you mobile, which is really nice for running Cosmics with less risk.

My recommendation right now, as shameless long-time Jean player, is to go with Kinetic Wave while using a Ziggurat to move around quickly. This method lets you continuously spam Kinetic Wave, which is good for knock-back stunning everything, while also getting you out of dodge quickly if things boil over. You can go nuts with the other artifacts.

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Apr 28, 2014

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Eiffel On You posted:

Just to open conversation and because I'm curious of opinions, I have a question for you peeps:

Of the remaining 52 reviews, who do you feel will be gutted the most? What I mean for those unclear, who do you believe is going to get the most powers stripped/added/trees completely reworked?

I personally think it is Jean as I believe there is a TON of different things you can do with her. I think she will be rebuilt from nearly the ground up. Plenty of new powers, a new gimmick away from Phoenix Force, lots of new powers.

Guys like Thing (example) in my opinion will just see some basic brawler powers, a swinging tree or street lamp power and many of his powers I expect to remain about the same. I do hope I'm wrong because he is the most desperate for a nearly total rework but I feel like Jean is gonna get the royal treatment on her rework. To throw useless stats out there, I bet she will get over 30% new powers and tons of new visuals and mechanics. She will be gutted and restarted.

Jean is definitely up for the block the way she is right now. 1/3rd of her powers are just a straight choice of picking whatever has the highest DPS for the current patch (right now it's Kinetic Wave, previously it was Phoenix Charge, before that Implosion, etc.).

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Loki is a pretty awful drag to farm. Been at it for 2 hours with 150% SiF, no recipe yet, but plenty of Ash and Man runes :v:

In other news, I've consolidated on a SG build out of my favorite aspects of many other builds I've tried and I think what I've come up with takes the most advantage of +pet damage gear. This isn't that great for leveling, just for those that are curious, since it requires all 3 pet damage artifacts (Latverian, Adv Latverian, Raptor stone) and 4 Frigga blessings before Squirrel Saboteurs becomes impressive.

20 in Squirrel Friend
20 in Squirrel Special Forces
20 in Sick em!
20 in Squirrel Saboteurs
20 in Squirrelpocalypse
20 in Acorn Artillery

1 in each of her two passives
Rest in Hulkbuster Squirrels

Use the River of Soul or Valkyrie's Legacy runewords if you want quasi-infinite spirit with this.

Squirrel Saboteurs is boosted by +pet damage and actually releases 3 squirrels at a time, and if you stand right next to the target, you can get all 3 to hit it. Mine are doing 11-16k damage each right now with a total of 200% extra damage with pets (exact).

While throwing radioactive squirrels into something's face, you can cycle through Sick Em, SF, SSF, Acorn Artillery, and hulkbuster Squirrels, throwing in a Squirrelpocalypse every now and then. With the exception of Squirrelpocalypse, all the other toggles add no real delay to your attacks (ala Iron Man's zillion hotbar skills that poop missiles and explosions while he does other things), so you can think of those as free extra damage for the price of spirit.

For running Cosmics, you can clear using Squirrelpocalypse on everything and Acorn Artillery on elite packs.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

The Mortal Strike boss affix is some pretty serious garbage. If you get hit once, bam, there goes all your regen (including medkits) for 5 seconds, which can be instantly re-applied when you get hit again. Glad I'm playing Squirrel Girl mostly these days so I can just kite Mortal Combat + Missile Deflection + Power Cosmic + Poison Cloud bosses with the immortal pet squirrels and un-deflectable Acorn Artillery.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

stanislaus posted:

Help what's the best squirrel girl build (not melee)

This is the best ranged build I've found for her. It turns Squirrel Girl into Iron Man where you press all the buttons and everything explodes. It's also great for leveling, albeit it can be a little spirit-starved at times.

20 in Squirrel Friends
20 in Sic Em!
20 in Squirrel Special Forces
20 in Squirrel! basic (*)
20 in Squirrelpocalypse
20 in Acorn Artillery

1 in each of her passives
Rest in Hulkbuster Squirrels

* - Switch to Squirrel Saboteurs once it's fixed and if you can get 150+% pet damage. Squirrel Saboteurs releases 3 squirrel projectiles; 1 in the middle path and 1 on each side (and summons a squirrel friend). Squirrel Saboteurs is a "melee"-range power for all intents and purposes, since you need to get right in your target's face to make get all 3 squirrels to hit with each volley, but when you do it can deal impressive amounts of damage. Right now it's bugged and doesn't proc chance-on-hit, chance-on-power, chance-on-basic, or on-hit attributes, which is a really big deal with Squirrel Girl, so use Squirrel! in the meantime.

Put your basic on LMB, and Squirrelpocalypse on RMB, and Sic Em! - Squirrel Friends - Acorn Artillery - Squirrel Special Forces - Hulkbuster Squirrels on the hotbar, along with your roll to get around. All of your hotbar abilities have practically zero interruption time. In practice, you'll want to cycle all your powers while landing a Squirrelpocalypse once every 5-6 seconds to refresh the vulnerability + bleed DoT, and then just use Squirrel! as your proccer - mana regenerator - peashooter the rest of the time. Squirrel! is a ricochet-type power so it works best against 2 or more enemies.

Gear Options and things to shoot for

You're looking for pet damage, crit rating, and health. Your pets benefit from crit rating so that's a good avenue for boosting them after you've exhausted all the worthwhile pet damage options. Health is just so you can take more hits, since dying as Squirrel Girl carries the extra penalty of losing your squirrel army.

Slot 1:
Tonnes of any-hero options here. Doreen's claws work very well too.

Slot 2:
SG's shirt (+2 to all powers, health, semi-useful procs)
Eidolon Warwear any-hero (health and healing, summon proc, ranged damage)
Symbiote Infestation any-hero (health and healing, summon proc)
Cosmic with +1 to all powers and Demon summon

Slot 3:
SG's belt (+2-4 to her Squirrels and Moar Squirrels trees, health)
Legacy of Kraven any-hero (Pet damage, health, useful proc that buffs crit rating)

Slot 4:
Tippy Toe's Itty Bitty Bow (Summons a permanent 10x damage super-squirrel, +2 to all powers, other useful stuff)

Slot 5:
Iron Man Trading Cards (Lots of pet damage, super good pet-summon proc, +2 to all powers)

Artifacts:
1 - Latverian Regelia (up to 25% pet damage)
2 - Adv. Latverian Regelia (up to 30% pet damage)
3 - Raptor Stone (up to 30% pet damage)
4 - Crit artifact (Cowbell, Ziggurat, Adv Faltine, HOD, GOK, etc.), health artifact (ACCoC, ASSS), or spirit regen artifact (Maht's Arrowhead)

Blessings - 4x Frigga, all the way

Runeword - River of the Soul is a good crutch for spirit. For an end-game runeword, aim for the Loki one. The proc on it is extremely strong on a summon-geared Squirrel Girl, although I wouldn't say strong enough to warrant the hundreds of Loki boss runs needed to scrounge up 5 Loki runes. Don't go for Beastmaster. The 10% pet damage that Beastmaster gives is not worth the Serpent rune.

Legendary - Trident, no contest. 50% pet damage, 500 crit rating, and two amazingly good procs.

Costume affixes - All health or All crit rating.

Costume core - Health-on-hit and +1 to intelligence, or health-on-hit and health, or health-on-hit and health-on-medkit.

Relic - Lemuria, natch.

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 17:28 on May 3, 2014

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

jubelio posted:

You dont really need to go overboard on life on hit. She already gets plenty of it and usually isnt in danger of dying to sustained damage.

I'm of the opinion that there's just nothing else worthwhile to put there. Plus I don't mind swapping around my big 300+ Lemuria stack, since the unbind recipe is so cheap and easy.

Edit: also I'll post this because I need to show it off after all those Loki runs

Note that the +1 to Ultimate powers is bugged and doesn't work, as far as I can tell. The 100 crit rating, 100 brutal strike rating, 10% power duration, and +1 to all powers are all very nice, but the real reason you'd want to bother making this for Squirrel Girl is that proc. Those Loki illusions are dealing around 7-8k per swing with ~200% pet damage, and seem to swing a little over twice per second. When they're out it's kind of like my Ultimate is going off for 10 seconds. Also, they follow you and teleport to your location when they lose sight of you. The only issue is that the proc rate is abysmally low. I'll see them pop up maybe once every 3 minutes if I'm lucky.

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 17:59 on May 3, 2014

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Welp, spend my first :10bux: (actually euros) on the buy one get one hero sale:
Black widow got me Punisher
Taskmaster got me Taskmaster (gently caress)
Hawkeye got me Emma Frost

I've also got daredevil and Ms Marvel at low levels, and should get a new random one this week.

Any of these heroes fun? I'm having a blast with Dr Strange, but I get tired quite easy so I'm trying to pick someone else to level for a bit. BW looks kinda cool, I guess.

In terms of fun-to-play, I'd rate them as Ms Marvel > Taskmaster = Black Widow > Daredevil > Emma Frost > Hawkeye >>> Punisher. The only time I liked playing Punisher is back when low-health builds were a thing you could do with him, and because his rocket launcher was bugged to deal double damage, which made him pretty decent. I have him at 52 now and I just can't stand playing him enough to reach 60.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Also, the reason people did Limbo for a while is that it was by far the biggest source of Exp at the time. This was when there was only Normal mode in story and un-scaling terminals that only went up to 30 iirc, so there weren't a whole lot of good sources of Exp after you hit 30 apart from Limbo. Reaching level 60 was a pretty big deal back then.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

Full Pet Build:

Just a tip. Squirrel Saboteurs is currently bugged and does not proc anything ever, so Trident-users may want to use Squirrel! instead.

Once it's fixed, Saboteurs will definitely be my go-to basic however. It's damage is pretty crazy at close-range.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

Additionally, your squirrels can proc stuff on their own and should be able to trigger the Trident procs and other procs from your items independent of your attacks.

The squirrels don't proc anything except On-enemy-death stuff. Sic Em! and Squirrel Friends also don't cause any procs, and the reason I mentioned those is that for some bizarre reason using Squirrel Special Forces DOES proc Chance-on-Hit stuff, rolling all your off-cooldown chance-on-hit effects on everything on screen (although the squirrels themselves still don't proc anything).

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Away all Goats posted:

Well in other games those were usually the pet classes. I haven't played Luke Cage or Squirrel Girl yet though.

Squirrel Girl is pretty much constantly doing stuff, and so is Luke Cage (which is why both are so much fun). If you're looking for another lazy hero apart from Cyclops, you probably want Jean.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Good Citizen posted:

Can SG's squirrels trigger the bleed effect on the chainsaw arm? SG has maybe the most hits per second in the game right now if squirrel damage is included so the chainsaw arm seems like it could almost be best in slot.

The squirrel's don't trigger any on-hits, but they do trigger on-kills.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

bonds0097 posted:

She and Emma got reviews in December with the major damage overhaul.

Iirc Ms Marvel used to be great at tanking but not that great in terms of damage.

Now she's a tanking powerhouse that can dish the damage out too.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Leper Residue posted:

Summon duration sucks, but the bonus when attacked could be pretty cool, especially if you equip an artifact with a taunt.

Does the 100% increase go from the very base pet damage, or the already boosted +summon damage? Cause if the second SG could rather easily get 300% bonus summon damage.

Edit: That's some nice crit rating, poo poo. I might have to get that.

The proc basically means 33% pet damage and 5% pet attack speed (100% / 3 and 15% / 3), almost perpetually if you're SG since you'll probably melee or be in melee range for Squirrel Saboteurs. That crit rating is also ridiculous, jesus.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

RosaParksOfDip posted:

I'd still suggest one of the major defensive on medkit cores for SG since, much like every other character, getting huge hits in quick succession are what will really wreck you in cosmics. She's better than most in mitigating tonnes of smaller hits due to her LoH from squirrels but you can't do much about huge hits. Also the Hp/SP on medkit is the only way for most of the characters to have on on-demand spirit button.

Yeah I'm considering switching to a medkit health/sp and 1.5-2k health core myself just because I don't find the 4% extra pet damage from my +1 int core is worth the extra deaths, and that the 400 lifesteal is practically useless now since it's on a 2 second timer or something. Even with 8k dodge, 8k defense, 18k health and tonnes of lifesteal coming from the squirrels you can still die amazingly quickly in cosmic terminals even while playing super-defensively with a ranged build.

I might also switch from using a HoD as my 4th artifact to using an ASSS again, and I might even use a Slab of Subteranea in my 2nd slot. Seriously, you just can't go into cosmics without at least 20k health and expect to not die.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Toshimo posted:

Pulse Bolt is still one of the best damage abilities in the game for both single target and AoE. I have no idea why you think it does bad damage now or ever.

It just doesn't feel like it's doing a lot of damage for the most part, but it does. And with enough AoE radius each bolt can hit the same targets 3 times, it's kind of amazing..

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Zombie Samurai posted:

Here's a question for the math people. I've decided to prestige Ms. Marvel because she is fun and awesome and good at everything. As far as Legendaries go, I've got a Pot of Gold on her that's giving the +10% XP. I don't know what kind of effect real Legendaries have, so would putting a Gungnir on her instead make her kill things fast enough to be a bigger leveling boost than the Pot?

It would yes, especially considering that the +10% exp is additive to your other bonuses, and not multiplicative.

At low levels the amount of CR and CDR offered by legendaries like Gungnir are kind of absurd.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

snergle posted:

Is it better to blender 3 uniques or five? I was thinking five for tabis and other rarer class neutral unique. But I'm afraid all five betty ross big rear end swords will become another betty ross big rear end sword.
Speaking of betty ross is it good for anyone? I'm using one on wolverine but I don't really play him to much and I just got a satans claw to drop from a ghost box.

Betty Ross is a good any-hero physical 1st slot. It covers all the bases and comes with phenomenal amounts of physical DR. I've used it on SG for quite a while even though it didn't do much to benefit her squirrels, just because the damage on everything else shot through the roof with it.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Spudsly posted:

Just super boring. Get Either kinetic wave (best damage but annoying because of knockback, PBAOE... note it doesn't havea ranged tag) or Implosion (less annoying because none of that other poo poo applies)

Don't use implosion. It's damage is garbage now and both Kinetic Wave and Psychic Hammer deal over 100% more dps than it now.

Since they nerfed Inferno into the ground (cut the damage down 50%, FURTHER extended the internal cooldown on the health-on-power) I'm considering experimenting with a non-Phoenix Jean. Spirit issues could be easily solved by using Psychic Hammer as my main attack since it's a basic and isn't that far behind Kinetic Wave in terms of damage either. Her CC abilities also look very attractive, even though they won't work on bosses (but will on their summons).

Edit: Just tested. Don't do this. All her CCs have internal cooldowns on regular enemies. The healing from the Fear also has an internal cooldown, and her damage is much worse. What a mess.

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 20:27 on May 15, 2014

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

This is pretty much everything I could ever want in this game.

AllTerrineVehicle posted:

Speaking of insignias, what's the deal with them? What's a "good" one? I have a purple one on my hulk that is like... 200 or so melee damage iirc. Is this good? poo poo tier? Middle of the road?

Teach me, wise marvel goons.

The best insignias are usually ones with health and critical damage rating (because those stats can get really high on insignias), but other damage ratings work pretty well too. Bonus points if the base insignia provides a useful effect (Hawkeye grants you and allies ~250 critical rating, Eric O'Grady grants you and allies a ~350 damage rating buff when you crit, Valkirie grants you and allies ~1000 health, etc.).

And of course, you might one day happen on an insignia with the ever-coveted +1 to all powers, which is incredibly rare on both insignias and gear (even cosmics can come with an extra +1 to all powers as a regular item mod).

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

AllTerrineVehicle posted:

I got cosmic claws for squirrel girl with and extra +1 to powers. At level 1 :downs:

My insignia is a SHIELD one I think? Don't remember what the bonus effect is but hey, melee damage.

Yeah the +1 to all powers mod is a lot more common at low levels, just because the amount of Grant or +Rank power mod possibilities is much lower (since you have less powers)

All heroes can only equip insignias of certain "factions", but every hero can equip SHIELD insignias. In addition, all base insignias belong to specific factions (O'Grady is always a SHIELD insignia, while Hawkeye is always a Thunderbolts insignia, for example).

Schubalts posted:

Man-Ape is making me feel terribly geared (I probably am). My 38 Black Widow is just getting torn apart by everything that doesn't decide to look at the pretty bombs. As a consolation, though, the first unique it dropped was The Hot Dog Cart.

Man-Ape is basically a Cosmic Terminal, so yeah.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Schubalts posted:

Ahh, that explains it. I thought it was meant to be Midtown or Story difficulty.

I've actually found a cosmic ring in there that was level 30, so there's that too.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

nickhimself posted:

God of Mischief does give the ultimate bonus.

It's bugged right now and doesn't work.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Invader Zym posted:

I'm thinking of getting a ranged character with my next 400 shards. How possible/interesting/playable are ranged only builds with the following?:

Moon Knight
Black Panther
Gambit

Alternatively, I might get Punisher since I have almost all his uniques - how bad is he now?

Punisher used to be extremely interesting as a low-health ranged hero, but they nerfed the tar out of him and now he's just boring. Moon Knight is way more fun to build around that idea.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

nickhimself posted:

Hey, I think it would be cool to add a list of each hero along with goons who mainline them like heroine so everyone can have a list to look at and say "oh, so-and-so is a HeroName player. I'll message them to find out <Information>."

You can put me down for Squirrel Girl - Summons, Ranged, and stacking cooldown DPS powers. I'm Pleasurkevin ingame. I haven't looked into melee a whole lot and have no experience with non-summon builds.

I used to do a LOT of Jean Grey stuff but her recent nerfs bummed me out too much to keep playing her.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Lemon Curdistan posted:

That's pretty near max, so I'd grab it unless you're holding out for a literally perfect one and want to reroll until Friday.

You can get 1300+ CDR and 1600+ BDR on it, so I'd try to shoot for that. The bleed DR is pretty good though.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

nickhimself posted:

Hey, I think it would be cool to add a list of each hero along with goons who mainline them like heroine so everyone can have a list to look at and say "oh, so-and-so is a HeroName player. I'll message them to find out <Information>."

Jean Grey
Pleasurkevin - Phoenix, boring minmax 2-button builds or crazy CC-stacking charging lunatic, from levelling to solo cosmic running :supaburn:

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 00:02 on May 27, 2014

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

E-Tap posted:

Well I guess it was fun while it lasted, or something.

Hahaha they're basically going to destroy blessings as a pseudocurrency before they even implement functional trading. This is great.

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Bloodly posted:

Huh. Obviously false.

But in a game where you can't wear two rings and 'mana' values are so very small to begin with, is it worth more, or less than it was in D2?

Well in D2 getting +1 to all skills on a ring was only achievable with a SoJ until 1.07 dropped, after which you also had the Bul Kathos ring that gave +1 to all skills. But SoJ was a better caster ring (since 25% mana is kind of great) and had a low enough level req to be used in some late low-level duels. In addition, you had 2 ring slots in D2 and you were allowed to equip 2 of the same unique item (unlike in D3), so there was definitely more than enough demand for SoJs. Also it was brutally rare.

Rampant duping eventually turned SoJ into some silly pseudo-currency though, so it's value dropped dramatically. The abundance of SoJs was later solved with a special server-wide event called Diablo Clone (expansion-only), which was a super-version of Diablo that would get popped into every game of a specific IP on the server after a certain amount of SoJs were vendored. It was a very "Blizzard" way of solving a problem.

Anyways, we don't really have to worry about Marvel's SoJ becoming anything of value like in D2 because most cosmic rings will roll much better stats than 20 spirit and 25% extra spirit that blow Marvel's SoJ out of the water. I guess it'd be good for Iron Man though.

Office Thug fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Jun 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Marvel Heroes 2015: Silver Surfer's thighs are too fat

• Locked thread