Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Hit 60 for the first time, threw three starter costumes into the grinder, and got Enhanced Lady Loki back. :toot:

Now I just need to farm the splinters for Loki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

NotALizardman posted:

Where the hell is my Iron Jonah enhanced costume Gaz? :colbert:

And while you're at it, Gaz, replace Romeo in the Lower East Side theater with Clown-9.

DO IT.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I started playing Squirrel Girl again cause a high-level Tippy-Toe's Itty Bitty Bow dropped for me in X-Def during last week's boost insanity and I was damned if I would have a Squirrel Girl running around without Tippy-Toe. Late last night SG started out at 22. When I looked up and noticed the sun was coming up, she was 51. The best part was it never felt like a slog. drat, but it was fun.

Howard Beale fucked around with this message at 22:49 on May 5, 2014

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Is Nutso bugged? I've had him out for terminals, midtown, x-def, everything and he refuses to find acorns anywhere.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Does anyone ever get Unstable Molecules as a drop anymore?

Got one tonight while farming Kingpin, but it's the first one I've seen in a very long time. I bet the drop rate is abysmal.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
My favorite people are the cosmic drive rushers who stick around after the boss kill to grab those 25 extra for the bounty. Y'all know who you are. :patriot:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Wow, leveling Luke Cage up is fun. I thought he was okay until he got Chain Yank and Misty Knight, and then he turned awesome. Threw the Power Man costume on him too and now he is going all bad-rear end Superfly on everyone. Dempsey Roll gets incredibly annoying, though. Is there any way to interrupt the animation?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Don't forget the 20-hour loot chests to help replace the boon-shaped voids in everyone's inventory.

Oh, and only terrible people spam powers at a boon party.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Nutso's dropping acorns again :v:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Kheldarn posted:

That's because there aren't any event items dropping, preventing Acorns from dropping. :gaz:

Sentinel pieces aren't event items?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Kheldarn posted:

Oh, they're actual drops, and will always drop, even with the Invasion event over? I did not know that. Thanks for the info!

Not sure if they're regular drops now, but I just had a limb drop in a terminal so they're still out there somewhere.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Aphrodite posted:

They keep insisting the story has to justify Doom becoming a hero first.

Something something you were fighting Kristoff as Doom all along something something Galactus something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Is Deadpool's new Not-So-Minigun viable in any way? I'm post-patch respeccing and wondering if the bleeding bonus from Big Ol' Stab still makes it a better single target damage option with a decently rolled Maht's.

• Locked thread