Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Fenris13 posted:

Yeah, this seems to be in line with almost everyone's findings. I am not sure when it started since I didn't play much between reaper 1 and reaper 2 but I wouldn't be surprised if all of the special holiday items on one table did something to push the old sif items off it.

Couldn't it just be something as simple as all the other extra drops taking their place for this week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Where can i look at the passives each team up gives?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
What should i be blowing my cube shards on?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Which character is better for endgame stuff, nightcrawler or taskmaster?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
What's that handy website with the event timers again?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Thanks, bookmarking this time.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Green juggernaut is busted, red is fine.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

WarLocke posted:

The tier 1 for most of the teamups is +240 DR and a secondary effect (10% pet damage for Majik, -3% power cost for Firestar, I think Crit Rating for Falcon?) except for Spider-Man who instead gives +Dodge Rating and a damage proc on dodge.

Tier 2 is the same for everyone, RIF/SIF/Credit Find.

Tier 3 and 4 passive are all procs, with damage types/themes based on character. Like Falcon's is him firing SMGs from offscreen, Spidey tosses exploding web packs and junk. Majik has a summon demon proc.

e: What I usually end up doing is using the passive tier 2 proc (RIF/SIF/Credit) but having them set to Assist and active abilities in tier 3/4. This way most of the time they're in passive mode and I get the actual important buff, but I can call them in for 30 secons at terminal bosses and when set to Assist they do very respectable damage.

Majik is 10% pet damage and 52 life per hit, which is slightly more useful to most characters and makes her my choice.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

WarLocke posted:

^^^: I thought the life-on-hit had an internal cooldown, which makes it kind of meh?

It just says "regenerate 52 health per enemy hit".

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Todays bag had splinters cube shards and odin marks, 10 5 3 respectively.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
You can stack the bonuses to like 400% exp right?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

WarLocke posted:

The level 60 hero synergy bonus caps at 200% at 29 heroes, but then there's at least another 10% in the synergy window from Cyclops and you can layer boosts on top... So basically you can be running at triple experience baseline plus whatever temporary boosts.

e: 75% bonus at 4 heroes, plus 5% for every additional level-capped hero (so +200% at 29 heroes), then 10% for Cyclops synergy, 1% per point of Int, 10% from Mole Man medallion... Not sure if there's anything else you can stack for XP other than drinks and candy bars...

The candy bars go to 200% if you take 5 of them, the drink doesn't stack so thats just 50%. That would be closer to 500% i guess.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
So how is wolverine now? i hear a lot of psylocke talk but nothing on him.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
I have like an entire tab full of boons, i did not know you could share them with your party. poo poo i already went through most of the exp boons already without knowing. Wait are boons the same as boosts?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Is the game down?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Just got 40 odin marks from one boss spawn in midtown.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Penakoto posted:

Man, I got a ton of stuff out of Midtown in just an hour of boss farming, with the event and that Odin potion thing bonuses.

Over a dozen uniques and artifacts combined, and somewhere between 100-150 Odin marks.

Out of all that, finally got Betty Ross' Big rear end Sword, and an extra Kung-Fu Training Sequence, enough marks for two blessings with the ones I had prior, and a few other uniques listed in the Loot guide as being really, really good.

Got more in the last hour than I have in all the rest of the time I've been playing since I hit 60. My two stashes are almost full again, but this time without the junk.

Yeah, midtown madness is so much better than the terminals or x-def parts of the event its not even close.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Well apparently all the odin marks i got yesterday in midtown were strictly from the boost, i've been here 40 mins already and only have 1 to show for it.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Pretty sure they disabled boons in hubs after we crashed the hubs a bunch of times.

I don't think so, sometimes i get boons from hanging out in hubs.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

nickhimself posted:

The Lukelution is underway. Soon the pubs will know that Luke is more than he appears to be. More than simply one more melee hero getting dropped to cosmic bosses. More than a pet summoner. Luke is the hero we've all been waiting for. His time has come. Rise of the Luke - Rated PG-13.

What's so good about luke in pvp?

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Thanks, i was looking for a hero to level up specifically for pvp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Marvel heroes 2015: cashing in on this whole time travel thing

• Locked thread