Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments

Tortolia posted:

If you want to put a few bucks down on the game and haven't used one of the 2600G codes then consider buying one of those; that's enough to get a few specific 400/600 splinter heroes and some stash space.

I had no idea these codes existed and now I'm trying to figure out how to spend 2600G. So thanks for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

WarLocke posted:

Where did you get it? I'm looking at one on ebay but the listing looks like the seller is going to physically ship the card? :psyduck:

From here. Bit sketchy, but my paypal's not connected to anything and the key worked.

http://www.kinguin.net/category/5797/marvel-heroes-2600-gold-key/

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

I'll get banned if I suggest an armor-slot unique "Henry Pym's wifebeater", won't I?

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

Pyronic posted:

I wasn't kidding about all this, there's a pretty good chance they just start mass banning you guys for doing this. Enjoy it while it lasts, I guess.

That's why I agreed with some of the posts he quoted in those threads. Always thinkin', Carl Sagan.

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

Marvel Heroes: almost the least worst Marvel game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

I never realized this was canon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hMRRWzACpM

• Locked thread