Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

quote:

gently caress Diablo

Guess the infinity gauntlet's been thrown down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Mahasamatman posted:

Black Panther seems like kind of a mess after his rework.

I actually think he's better provided you are in a part of the game where mobile mine field works which is like 80% of the game so it's your fault for playing the other 20% that have corridors and doorways and poo poo.

Signature is objectively bad compared to other cc/damage pbaoe sigs and the entire blade tree is a wasted effort in working harder for less reward.

Still love that stealth, though.

But the patch, as always, is complete and no further iteration is needed. Just look at a new artifact that got added:

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

^^ or flavor text ^^

Mahasamatman posted:

It's probably my fault for trying to make the whole bleed then dash thing work but it was pretty poo poo. I take it the correct way to build him is claw attacks and minefield?

I really wanted to make him work and settled on this:

Predator's Frenzy
Savage Strike
Panther Grace
Panther Soul
Jungle Snare
Mobile Mine Field

1 pointers in blessing, smokescreen and the rest in Doras (or stealth since Doras get chomped in cosmics easily)

Just keep snare/strike up and frenzy forever and ever. Mobile mine field is great when it works and comical when super doom walks through it and all 9 go off.

The other artifact is some 400+ energy damage one. No health or anything, but it has some energy defense!

Lux Aeterna fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Mar 28, 2014

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Eiffel On You posted:

Toxx this: if that random box gives me Dr Strange, I'll buy 10 random goons a costume of my choice whenever gifting is allowed.

Also, boon party in less than 3 hours. All are welcome and encouraged to come, especially our new players.

*Dr. Strange is not included in this promotion. Purchasing Dr. Strange will not grant a Random Hero Box. Dr. Strange is not one of the possible Heroes received from the Random Hero Box.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Okay I think it's time we set the record straight on RR. Little dude owns and he owns in more ways than your character does.

Dodge? He has it for you and your friends
25% mitigation shield? Why not
Groot status? Will slug it out in 2 cosmic rings without giving a poo poo
Teleport? Close enough
Crit/RIF/Spirit via skills? Yep

He also has stealth and that is the most powerful character attribute in the game. Stealth is 100% damage reduction when it's up.

Oh yeah and BFG is probably one of the best skills in the game even before a 52 rework.

People say Rocket is a pet class and there are 2 issues with that:
1. Groot isn't anyone's pet
2. Pets aren't worth gearing for in this game (unfortunately)

So what does Rocket have? He has some DoTs that can provide a % of your damage and Groot who will just facetank cosmics for you. They're worth putting points into but gearing for them is pretty much trying to polish a turd.

Building Rocket is easy. You treat BFG as the one true skill and dedicate all of your gearing toward it. Your max point skills are:

Big Flarkin' Gun
Groot
Procyonoid Senses
Blaster Turret
Suppression Turret

~10 points into personal defscreen
1 into Shrewd Dude
1 Wily Scavenger
1 Timely Recovery if you're a baby
Rest into Gravity mine so 17?

make it look something like this and know you can get to 40 BFG.

GEARING

Gearing isn't complicated. Uniques for slots 1,2,3 and 5. 3 should be Apprehendroid Array, not the summon one. The pants are going to be a tricky one and by tricky I mean you're going to collect a lot of pants in x-def. You want +bfg, hp, spirit ideally on a cosmic but an epic will do. The epic-> cosmic recipe is supposed to be making a return so that's another +1 on top of it and if you get lucky you'll get the dps cosmic aura. This little dude gets great.

Doc ock medal, Gibborim relic, and River of the Soul on a def/ranged uru. This gets your BFG into 35+ seconds of holding down the button territory. Crit damage on costume because gently caress it we have stealth and if you die it's because you picked the wrong fight. Get a fighting or energy core with 25% hp/sp.

Artifacts are all dps all the time- HoD, GoK, Shi'ar, Adv Skrull, Pluvian, PPS, or that new +energy artifact that just came out with juggernaut. Rocket is one of a handful of characters that gets the full benefit from the "+damage rating to enemies that aren't attacking you" stat and that is a lot of damage rating. Hela blessings because 50% crit and 35%+ brutal is doable. PSS is a waste since he really doesn't get hit at all.

What does that translate to? Solo you can easily hit 90k crits and 130k brutals every .5 seconds as long as you're aiming in the general direction of where the bad guys are. In x-def with buffs I've seen it creep past 160k brutal ticks. Groot is also punching stuff in the face for 50k during this for good measure. Both Groot and Gravity Mine suck enemies together from range, meaning cosmic trash is gone in a second with that amount of damage and elites aren't dealing damage to you anyway because groot is there and you're invisible.

In x-def you get that 1500+ damage rating bonus 100% of the time on the blue mobs from skrull and shi'ar. The best part of having skrull and shi'ar is when you see your brutals go from 150k to 100k, you know that you're about to get hit so you just stealth away.

Oh and put your turrets down for bosses. The damage does help and having 7 total targets to hit gives you even more time to just chill off to the side with your crit hose.

Lux Aeterna fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Mar 29, 2014

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Psyker posted:

Definitely getting him to 60 and giving Mr. Panther a whirl.

Is panther that good? Are pubbies that bad? How excited are you to find out?

Lux Aeterna fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Mar 29, 2014

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Spudsly posted:

I've been thinking about putting together an effort post about this, but I really think you gain almost no information from a damage meter screenshot. Maybe you can gain information comparing individuals in the same exact run I guess, but then you need to know something about how competent the others in that same x-def are.

That's the joke. These guys were basically throwing their bodies at the waves and I was just sitting there putting out mediocre dps. Even bad pubs can make bp look good

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Ajax posted:

In an Xdef last night I was playing glitched strange, so my damage was through the roof. There was a red name black panther who loving slaughtered my damage done by a few million. I'll edit later with a picture of his gear, but that blew my mind.

e:

The trident is the only thing really out of place in that picture. Out of curiosity I went onto the TC and tried it out and the health/damage procs go off like crazy with BP. Between that, the oroboros, and a full stack of lemurias, you have a crazy amount of incoming health when you drop a snare.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Panther Man status: We have (tentatively) cracked the panther code

Looking to get a little more oomph from your panther man? Here's what you do:

Get at least 3 of the following things (ranked in level of usefulness)-
Ebony Blade Unique (this is almost in the must have category because of how good it actually is)
Lemurias
Excalibur rank 5
Adv Starstone Tooth
Oculus Oroboros

Also grab a PSS for tiny panther man and if you feel the need, waste a PSS on his costume for baby panther man. AMA is a must and then grab some acronym here: Zig, HoD, GoK, ACoC, ASSS, AKFTS

20 Points-
Predator's Frenzy
Savage Strike
Panther Grace
Panther Soul
Mobile Mine Field

Flex Points-
Wrath of Bast- 20 if you have the unique that gives +10 to jungle snare, otherwise 1
Jungle snare- 20 if you don't have the unique otherwise this is your point dump

1 Point
Blessing of Bast
Unseen Predator
Leap/Lunge if you want the additional mobility

Notice the lack of Doras and Blade fighter skills? Good.

But Lux! You just said we wanted a unique that was pretty much all blade fighter skills! Yes, I did but honestly BP doesn't need the damage. He has plenty of damage and we're addressing his inability to vomit it out. Ebony blade is bonkers for sustain. It has at least 80 life on hit and almost 2000 life back on death. On top of that, Jungle snare procs this thing along with Excalibur and Lemurias ALL THE TIME. With that and his base regen of around 300+ health per second, you can easily keep yourself topped off without caring. If you can't keep topped off? Just throw mines/snare and sit in stealth until the mobs are dead. Viola! You're at full health again.

So how do we play panther man? You roll around looking for stuff to kill. If there are way too many things to kill, drop your mines and sig and snare and roll away again. Everything will then start taking the unaware damage bonus and all the trash will be gone. For blues/elites, you savage strike them and drop snare/mines and then just frenzy if there's anything left.

Savage strike is a huge amount of sustained damage and with mines, snare, and strike, you are able to dart in, drop a lot of hurt, and dart out while cosmics are rolling around. If you get hit by a cosmic who cares since all that damage still ticking on the boss is healing you.

Is it comparable damage? Absolutely. In fact, if you fix his issues with being pretty squishy you wind up with some fantastic output. Once you get strike/snare/mines up you just keep spamming mines off cd and then keep strike/snare up when you remember. Or just do what I do and mash all 3 buttons constantly and still win the dps meter. Also use the lovely sig and unseen predator when you remember because it's just even more damage.

Lux Aeterna fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Mar 30, 2014

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

That's probably not intended but it is part of the two big bonuses to this build

1. BP will occasionally uppercut so hard the enemy flies off the screen for ~2 seconds to be judged by the panther god directly

2. Watching enemies kill themselves trying to get you since they're walking over all those unused mines you laid

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

dblankenship81 posted:

I'll also post the one where that guy did that thing and made us start over :argh: (stupid buggy poo poo)

That was me. I openly admit my dumbness.

NotALizardman posted:

Yeah it seemed that way to me too, but there are a few people in the mumble who were really baffled by it. :v:

But yeah thanks for the build Lux, I'll give it a shot here soon!

Edit: I guess they specifically didn't understand why you're using Excalibur instead of Gungir or whatever.

Gungnir is better than Excalibur for BP for overall damage; there's no doubt about it. My reasoning is that with Excalibur's 100 LoH, Ebony Blade's 90, and a stack of Lemurias coupled with his regen passive, you are bringing in a lot of life and it's enough to not need health stacking on a costume. I have around 15-16k health and the healing makes that plenty of life. That gives me the option of getting 3500+ crit damage on the costume, making up for the gung and the +health I'd have to put on the costume. I don't think it actually matters since BP does a lot of damage regardless. Dying is just more annoying to me than having sub-optimal DPS.

Lux Aeterna fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Mar 31, 2014

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

Those changes + a fix to Mobile Mine Array are going to make Panther Mans feel so amazing.

Panther man is already amazing. Making his sig a steroid and also giving it a boost from 1k dr from Excalibur will push it into the "can always 1-shot cosmic trash" category. That was the biggest gripe I had with his signature.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

My biggest gripe with the BP signature was that it sat in this weird middle ground where investing points had no really useful return. Colossus' sig is a really good comparison since it's also that same hard CC/damage on a similar cooldown. In both cases, the damage scaling and CC scale up, leaving Colossus with 5 seconds of hard CC. If the fear effect scaled even at .1 sec/level at the price of damage, the sig would have been fantastic and always worth the points. Since it didn't, you're sitting in this weird area where 1 point will clear red trash but 20 points won't clear cosmic trash.

EDIT: Just checked and the melee tag by itself will add 1500 damage rating if you had Excalibur and his Ebony Blade. I'll take an almost 40% increase in base damage.

Lux Aeterna fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Mar 31, 2014

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

Black Panther DPS Spreadsheet for Maximum Aspergers: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/79973/black-panther-2-35-dps-def-spreadsheet#latest

so much for being productive the rest of today

Are you going to do all the heavy lifting for this and confirm we found the one true build?

Soothing Vapors posted:

ATTN LUX AND OTHER PANTHERMANS: PUBBIES ARE TRYING TO RUIN SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/79975/your-opinion-remove-knock-up-from-savage-strike

Goddamnit that's the best part of BP. It's not the end of the world though if they remove the CC and tune the damage higher. Let's make his crazy DoT even better!

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Guys what should I play next since I need 1 more unique for BP and it will take me 32 more uniques to find it. Taking BP to red is a viable answer since he's cool as hell and stomps cosmics.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

Play Squirrel Girl so that you appreciate how great BP is even more

Doreen is awesome. She's 60 and on ice until the mini review. She is going to get a neptune's trident and be a proc monster I hope.

I got her to a good point for clearing cosmic trash without an issue but trying to kill a boss quickly is an exercise in frustration with a ranged build.

StarkRavingMad posted:

You know, I just remembered that I randomed BP ages ago and then never played him, because at the time he was pretty much a one-trick "stealth to boss and uppercut it" terminal runner and that didn't appeal to me. What's his build like now, post review? How is his AOE to deal with trash?

BP is fantastic at the moment and there are 2-3 builds floating around. Soothing and I use this one and we're pretty gay for it:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3620357&pagenumber=9&perpage=40#post427639139

Maybe if soothing finished playing with the dps calculator at some point we can verify it's not only fun as hell to play it's optimal sperg status dps.

Lux Aeterna fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Apr 1, 2014

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Just ask for urus in SG chat, someone is bound to have a spare.

Also complaining that you're getting too many uniques makes you the worst. :argh:

Just going to say that having 5/6 uniques for a guy despite 25+ total character unique drops is probably the worst part about this game.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Preheated Toast posted:

If you're playing Squirrel Girl without a Trask Commander Helm, Girdle of Frost Giant Strength, and Symbiote Infestation then son, I don't know what to tell you.

You forgot about your death seed

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

^xp required to hit level n*25 doesn't need to be overcomplicated.

Well I'm glad we all banded together guys so we can share our disappointment in knock-up of the gods being removed.

On the plus side, I guess BP is just getting more damage across the board between the unique changes, (huge) sig buff, and savage strike getting boosted.

More damage = more fun!

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Gonna laugh when Tasky is a better DD/Hawkeye/Cap than DD/Hawkeye/Cap

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

.04 xp is totally the same as x25 guys

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

seravid posted:

Is BP still top-tier with this patch? I have him but he's still in his original package, so these changes don't mean much to me. Is Lux's build still the One True Build?

BP is top-tier in my heart but he's probably not going to be on a majority of people's top 5 lists.

New patch buffed the poo poo out of his signature and savage strike looks like it's a substantial dps upgrade, too. They heavily emphasized BP's ability to roll in, vomit out damage, and then drop out of combat while still being able to have sustained dps. Also I guess the new mortal strike affix makes stealth even better?

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

Here's a video to go with the One True Black Panther Build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csSWReETFfo. (I'm using Scything Sweep instead of Mobile Mine Array at the moment because the latter is buggy as poo poo right now, but it's otherwise the same build and I fully intend to use mines when they fix it.)

Counterpoint: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W36sYTvL-Lo

Mobile mines own even if they are buggy as poo poo.

Please also note things not included in this video:
Decent bitrate
Stealthing
Giving a poo poo about taking damage

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

So are you guys actually going to bring up the fact Gaz can't math with the cosmic prestige or is this nugget being dropped after the first people hit 60?

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

HUMAN FISH posted:

I did my own tests and posted in http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/82189/cosmic-prestige-is-actually-50-times-longer-not-25-times-as-stated-on-the-tooltip/p4

Turned hero synergies off, same level characters, red Kingpins Warehouse. I killed the three guaranteed mobs at the end of the alleyway.

Results:

40% xp bonus, non-cosmic character: Mobs 10065 xp, orb 5032 xp, boss orb 36921 xp.
50% xp bonus, cosmic character: Mobs 213 xp, orb 107 xp, boss orb 791 xp.

That gives us factors of 47,2x, 47,0x and 46,6x.

Rise to the barricades fellow yellowmans

Fingers crossed Gaz just changes the tooltip to 50 from 25 and says it's fixed.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

davebo posted:

Yeah, this struck me as a really silly issue to suddenly become all chickenshit about. No one is going to care or read them the riot act if they just said "hey we set an integer wrong and it was hosed up for a week, sorry." It's fixed and done now so there's no real point in anyone on their end ever discussing it further, and Gaz already had a reputation for bad maths, so all this issue has achieved is garnering them a new reputation for actively trying to weasel out of admitting a mistake.

Yeah that type of response isn't even :gaz:; it's weightless doublespeak and an inability to accept responsibility for a pretty glaring mistake. It's kind of disappointing of all the things they could backpedal on they settled on that.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

100-200 dr just isn't worth thinking about compared to defense/spirit/life on hit

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

RIP PSS 2K14

I'm surprised they shoved this stuff all out the door now instead of the one year anniversary but I'm not complaining.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Yay for opening up build diversity.

Also looks like the new legendary might be only good if you have a char with the following:

40%+ crit rate
helas
phys damage at range/hybrid

Can someone show my work?

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

Black Panther is excellent. Lux described TC Black Widow as a more damaging BP, but she has less sustain (BP is crazy tanky).

Yeah I'm going to play around with this more but I think if you want a stealth character archetype that can vomit damage and not die to a wet fart BP looks to be hands down better than BW. Red room reflexes is still one of the best offensive passives in the game though since it's a gungir/pss that scales better than a gung/pss.

BP with the fighting/tuning pass got a nice bump in damage and he just cemented himself as top 3 close/pbaoe damage chars in the game. Jungle snare procs on hit effects 100% of the time meaning you are constantly pulling in excal+ebonyblade+lemuria+passive regen/sec AND 1800 life on kill before those 400hp/sec loh cores. Full uniques on BP actually winds up with around 260 spirit so the hp/sp core is a buff on the 100 spirit regen side for him.

BW is going to be best as a hybrid physical I think with widow's kiss/drones being the odd point dump out. If she doesn't have any uniques itemized for regen she's going to be an exercise in kit mashing and wishing life on hit applied to dot bleeds.

Widowmaker is poo poo since it buffs base damage across the full damage range. You can easily get a low base damage roll and with the widowmaker buff you're still doing less total damage than hitting the top end of the damage row. If widowmaker guaranteed top end damage roll with a buff, it would be worth it. Right now, it's RNG.

I think the big winner build is going to be:
Deadly Knife or whatever the gently caress that one button 14 sec dummy kill wonder button is
Anti-personnel grenades because hey ranged phys damage/stun and you're made of paper
Drones (tentatively) if they make it more like IM micro-missles for rotation
Widow's kiss because we love DoTs even though it's energy damage
RRR/Kevlar

If they didn't re-itemize the +30 kevlar unique then I guess coup de grace because 400k brutals non-widowmaker are kind of fun.

That's a huge amount of physical damage with enough range padding to get you in to drop dots and then coup de grace to the face. Also she's a prime candidate along with hawkeye/tm for savage axe of ares and I love my red numbers.

Lux Aeterna fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Apr 24, 2014

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Anyone seen some of the damage ranges on the new medallions? My cosmic sabretooth was almost 600dr to bleeding targets and that makes me hopeful for mega-sentinel being 500+ ranged dr, health, and a decent dot.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Hopper posted:

Are there any heroes that absolutely suck that I should stay away from?

Even Thing was partially redeemed this weekend by sheer overtuning of damage. I'd BOGO in this order based on what's happening:
Taskmaster
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Storm
Daredevil
Thing
SW RIP bewildering hex

If you don't wind up with any good 900/1350 heroes from BOGO you should pick up:

BP because he owns and I'm completely biased
SG because she owns and I'm completely biased

Lux Aeterna fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Apr 24, 2014

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

What are the rolls now for them? Pre-patch it was like 500?

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Nodoze posted:

16 second on Invisibility, 30 on team conceal :lol: god drat that's terrible

Just make it a toggle for 20 spirit/sec or each pip of force gives you 3 seconds or something.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I was trying a SG tactical strike commander build:

Acorn artillery
DFTT
Squirrelpocalypse
Squirrel Cunning
Squirrel Friends
Hulkbuster Squirrels

1pointers:
Sic Em
SSF point dump
Squirrel distraction

You're really just directing all the damage all over the place and it has a great skelemancer vibe to it. It's not optimal but very few builds allow you put ride of the valkyries on repeat and that makes up for it completely.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Rad Valtar posted:

Did anyone mess around with Black Widow on test? I was thinking about grabbing her because of the rework.

Absolutely 0 zip zilch nada regen/hp sustain baked into the character and all of her dot skills are hybrid upfront/dot so layering isn't fantastic. Widowmaker is also stupid since the damage boost on a low damage roll of coup de grace is still lower overall than a higher end damage roll.

That being said, she has the best offensive passive in the game since it's an infinite spirit battery and huge damage boosts and stealth is a great aggro dump.

I think her biggest issue more than being made of paper is that when she does take a hit, she is really out of the fight since her dots don't provide her a way of doing consistent damage even though she's out of melee range. It really impacted the character flow since you're essentially an assassin that takes 2 hits and waits 10 seconds rolling around for a medkit to recharge.

There's also a whole other issue with how on hit effects proc with dots, the primary thing being they don't really proc consistently on subsequent dot ticks. So now you're in a situation where you have to provide active damage to get some middling life back but the damage coming in is going to be more than what you can reasonably sustain in a cosmic. You are tied to medkit cooldowns and health orbs.

Doom and gloom aside, covert sniper is 100% uptime and consistent concealed damage so you can actually just ping kurse 100% of the time from stealth. Her anti-personnel grenades are also 4+ seconds of stun for trash and she will have plenty of red numbers flying around if that's your thing. I'm going to keep playing with her but it's really just making me love BP even more as the better stealth character.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

HUMAN FISH posted:

BW is really fun now. You can still tauntlock bosses with explosives so you basically stealth roll to the boss and then throw explosives every 2 seconds while you kill him.

You won't get hit once.

edit: it's even better than bewildering because they'll stay put, not run around like a headless chicken

Is the taunt the same as lil deadpool?

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I'm seriously considering doc ock arms on doreen just to make acorn artillery even better.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Spuckuk posted:

So I have the following heroes who seem melee range capable, who would be the most fun/effective to level?

Black Widow
Deadpool
Miss Marvel
Loki?

MsM is extremely well-rounded, BW is also strong but I can't see that timed explosive crutch lasting forever, and you should just buy BP since he's the bestest

matryx posted:

Is there any actual benefit to being in a supergroup other than team chat? I play really really infrequently so not sure if it's worth bothering the members of Super Groot unless there's really some tangible benefit.

Heretic was saying the average xdef with pubs ends at wave 13. Groot force xdef is 20+ or bust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Sion here's some builds for you:

BP One true pantherman

http://marvelbase.com/builds/generator/black-panther#Mv1vvv22vKv22K2K72/101.234.33.193.187.13.0.0.223.0

Legendary- Excalibur is better for the sustain/def and gungnir is better for the damage. You don't need more damage
Last relic slot- ASSS, Adv starstone, GoK
Runeword- Lunar eclipse/ rots
Core/costume- hp/sp and 400 loh and all crit damage all the time
Blessings- fandrals for 50%+ dodge or helas because you love deeps
Knives slot one for dps++ or ebony blade unique for 88 loh/1800 life on kill

Vomit damage, kill cosmic kurse in < 2 min without missing a beat and getting 1000+ life/sec since jungle snare procs everything all the time.

DD:

http://marvelbase.com/builds/generator/dare-devil#v12qv22vv2vv2M2/221.257.204.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Legendary- excalibur
Optional artifacts- advanced kung fu, starstone, ASSS, HoD, GoK, PSS, AMA, Xerogen
Runeword- Lunar/rots
Core/costume- hp/sp invuln and at least 2k health
Blessings- Fandrals 100%

This is what I'm trying right now and street sweeper with invulnerability frames is so great. This is a combo point build and that means you can be a poor and not have a PSS and get along just fine.

Hawkman:

http://marvelbase.com/builds/generator/hawkeye#2K212v2MvKvvv2vM2K/234.221.252.0.0.0.0.0.103.0

Legendary- gungnir or savage axe
Optional Artifacts- starstone, ASSS, HoD, GoK, PSS
Runeword- rots is really solid here and it's hawkeye so dont break the bank for mediocrity
core/costume- hp/sp strength and all crit damage all the time
Blessing- Hela

50% crit 50% brutal and just shotgun wave of arrows into something satisfying like modok/juggernaut.

• Locked thread