Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I had an old demo disc for carmagedfon 2 that I probably player now than some actual games and I can't wait for this. Kind of wish I'd sprung for the extra ten bucks for steam EA access instead of the basic kick starter package

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
One of my favourite things to do in C2 was to just boost full-blast onto the hazard signs or the corner of a building and split my car in two right down the middle and see how long I could keep going without repairing.

The demo was amazing because it started you all off a few seconds from a huge uphill road that led directly to a huge glass-panel building you could just blast through. It had all kinds of poo poo like a giant construction sites with pipes you could ramp up, an underwater section and a mall, and the entire place was filled with those amazing powerups like giant springs and electrocutioners and inertia-increasers that let you plow through racers like a block of concrete. Seriously one of the best demos ever when you were a kid with no money and free demos were a Big Deal.

http://download.cnet.com/Carmageddon-II-demo/3000-2115_4-10024333.html

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

IUG posted:

I just got my access to this game after backing the $15 tier on Kickstarter. I'm a bit dissapointed that my PC can't run it, but then again, it's like 8 years old. The test map is fine, the old countryside map with the loop can go to less than 1fps if I hang out by the loop. I think it's all the cow AIs or something.
Whoa, what, where'd you get that? I thought kickstarter dudes at $15 only got the game on release and not EA?

edit; it was because the key was lost in my spam folder. Hell yes!

Pierson fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Mar 29, 2014

• Locked thread