Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
There!

Jesus, sorry that took so long. Let me know if I hosed up anything obvious, I misplaced some of my notes and had to cobble stuff back together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oscar, Tolly, do you guys want another 24 hours to play this little conversation out, or should I get ready to drop the post now? (I'll do so tomorrow no matter what your answers, just wanna give an opportunity to get in a bit more.)

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
crashing off 6 hours of sleep in the last 48, just drop the update :P

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
ETA on the next update?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Friday at the latest. Some days, I only have enough free time for an update on my nights off, which I barely know a week in advance.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Okay, I lied about the update coming yesterday, but I'm awake like 3 hours early today, so as soon as I get some food in me, I'll get cracking.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Sorry I've been away at a wedding across the weekend. I'll try to get a post up in the next couple of hours once I've got my unpacking sorted out.

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
Trying to get a post up either today or tomorrow.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'll make my post tomorrow, give Tempus a bit more time to get a post in.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

This is a bit of an action-short update, as most of the rest of this scene is communication. Once this is done, though, you can all expect poo poo to Get Real.

(And yes, the font for the cards DID change. I've been toying with their design since the earliest stages of brainstorming, so they may change again in the future.)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Waiting on Tempus. Post up tomorrow, either way.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Whoops, another delay. This one from a desperate jobhunt after I lost my last really good one. Ahahaha, gently caress. :shepicide:

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Just checking in. How goes life Poison Mushroom?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I have a job! ...and have been up like 30 hours. :shepface:

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Any idea about the ETA for the next update? Normally, I try not to be too concerned, but it's been over two weeks.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jesus Christ, it has. What the gently caress. :psyduck:

I got a bunch of work this weekend (finally! :toot:), but I'll make some time to get a post in.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Post's up! Putting the spurs to my plans for the day part of this scene because I really did not mean to take 2 weeks to make that post.

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Hey, where exactly was the destination of the getaway car?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The shady Yakuza-splinter-off hideout of your choice.

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Is anyone else still here? I know the IRC channel's been empty for a while.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Still here, as much as anything just trying to work out if theres anything that I need to do before time skip.

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
I'm here, just trying to figure out how to word my post.

OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

Those sure are words on pages which are given in a sequential order!
Checking in too, just a bit busy at the moment.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Paging Skinty McEdger to the game thread.

Post will be coming some time today.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Poison Mushroom posted:

Paging Skinty McEdger to the game thread.

Post will be coming some time today.

Got it. Sorry got caught up with survivor stuff the last couple of days.

Doing post right now.

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
ETA to the post?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

No idea. Came down with a bad stomach bug over the weekend. Had to cancel out of my work today, too.

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
So ya. Any idea when the next update will be? It's been 2 weeks since the last update.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I really don't know. The stability in my life has kind of kicked out. Especially since right now, I don't know if I'm going to have a place to live, come August.

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
Any update on whether you have enough time to start the game back up?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm moving at the end of this month, so likely then. Against my better judgement, I'm slowly dipping my toe back into several hobbies, but this game's always been logistically difficult, so I don't want to start it up again until I know I won't have to drop it suddenly because of unexpected difficulties while moving. (This is also why my LP's still stalled).

So, give me ~3 weeks to (hopefully) move without a hitch then I can pick back up again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valhawk
Dec 15, 2007

EXCEED CHARGE
So yes, as was recently brought up in the new recruit megathread, is this game still a thing? Technically the three weeks you asked for is up tomorrow, but might as well ask now.

• Locked thread