Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oblomov
Jun 20, 2002

Meh... #overrated
I finally installed Plex and it's been pretty good with the exception of PS3, which has whole bunch of stuttering issues using DNLA.

I have a decent dual 2.4/5 wi-fi router... but both the server and ps3 are on cat5. Another few systems have no issues with streaming, whether hardwired or wireless. That includes my gamin PC, iPad, Roku3, couple Android phones and couple laptops.

The server has 3rd Gen i5 running at 4K my and 16gb of ram. So.. Anyone having similar issues by any chance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU