Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Hey AF, I will have time to play tonight after my game with ZSB if you'll be around. Would need to start by 9pm Eastern though at the latest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Congrats to UK and Miss St who meet up for the second time. AF won last time with a narrow 31-28 victory. As much as I want cletus to win this, Kentucky has just wildly over-achieved every season and I want to believe AF will guide them to victory

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Wow, so Kansas State ended up losing their last two games, so the SEC has spots #1-4 and #6 in the rankings.

JB might get the chance to get revenge for the CPU-controlled loss against Kentucky, though obviously I am hoping that doesn't happen!

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THE BULLDOGS PLAY THE BULLDOGS AGAIN UGH

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THE GEORGIA BULLDOGS PLAY THE BULLDOGS AGAIN UGH

Fixed that.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

These statements are both true

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

cletus42o posted:

Hey AF, I will have time to play tonight after my game with ZSB if you'll be around. Would need to start by 9pm Eastern though at the latest.

I wont get off of work until 11 PM Eastern so if you're willing to wait that late we can play tonight.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

AfterFather posted:

I wont get off of work until 11 PM Eastern so if you're willing to wait that late we can play tonight.
If I'm able to play that late I'll let you know, but it's pretty unlikely.

What's your schedule like tomorrow?

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Let me know if mornings might work for you, unless you're not going to have a late night tonight (tonight I'm gold from 7pm - 10pm Eastern). I'm out of town for the weekend starting Friday afternoon, so hoping to get our game played before then. Wednesday and Thursday night may both be tough for me.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

cletus42o posted:

Let me know if mornings might work for you, unless you're not going to have a late night tonight (tonight I'm gold from 7pm - 10pm Eastern). I'm out of town for the weekend starting Friday afternoon, so hoping to get our game played before then. Wednesday and Thursday night may both be tough for me.

Mornings work for me. I'm free until 1 pm est

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

AfterFather posted:

Mornings work for me. I'm free until 1 pm est
Okay. It's possible tonight I could do late night though - what time would you be available? After 11pm again?

Mornings would be best for me starting by 8am Eastern - that not too early for you?

Worst case I am working from home Friday before my flight, so I'd be able to play that morning/early afternoon.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Yeah 11 PM EST or around 11:30 EST tonight. I can defiantly be on tomorrow morning to get this game finished.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Please don't be defiant, that's not a good quality in a man your age

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
I'm online but my time is running out for being able to start a game.

I'll plan on staying up late tonight otherwise. Just let me know what time you'll be on.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

If you guys get it done ill advance tomorrow night

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
It's the Apocalypse!!! Kentucky has won the SEC in Football!

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Congrats! I will move us forward tonight and then we can finish out the season. When I get more time in the next week or two I will restart this with new rosters. Please make suggestions

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Ain't no congrats. Karma is headed his way.

E: I really hope the rosters we use include Johnny.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Please feel free to find rosters on OS and suggest them. I don't mind making edits to some players and stuff if need be.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
GG AF! That was one of the best games I've been a part of. Don't think there was a single mistake made by either of us in the game - except for me deciding starting off the 2nd half with a kick you could return was a good idea. (it was the only kick I didn't go full power on, and he returned it for a TD) Probably should have used some of my timeouts too there at the end, but I was really hoping my defense could stop you and put us into OT. I knew I scored way too quickly there at the end.

I also didn't realize this during the game, but my QB was perfect until I threw up that Hail Mary with 10 seconds left.

Final score was 45-38.

At least I can take comfort in knowing I'll have had back-to-back Heismans with 2 different players.

Diodeous posted:

Please feel free to find rosters on OS and suggest them. I don't mind making edits to some players and stuff if need be.
I've been using the "Call Me LSU" rosters, but I got those a couple of weeks ago.

It doesn't matter too much to me what rosters we start with. I wouldn't mind new rosters with Johnny added, or the same rosters we've been using.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

AF, how did you upload your highlights to the dynasty home page?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
In the Post Game menu I go to View & Manage hightlights and select the play I want and which camera angle I want to use and save it to be uploaded by EA.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

John Brown posted:

AF, how did you upload your highlights to the dynasty home page?
Do you mean like the video highlights I've been saving for pretty much all of my games? They appear on the dynasty homepage if you scroll through the highlights.

Or did AF do something different with his?

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Roster suggestion - go with a new updated roster, and just rename the punter for A&M to Johnny Manziel.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Advancing this now will update with matchups

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Congrats AF, that should catapult you into the NCG!

I look forward to a Vols roster loaded with tons of awesome Freshmen.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Well, we got some interesting line-ups.

#7 Miss St vs #12 Neb (WOW, you got a lovely match-up despite playing in the SECCG)
Aub vs #19 Miami
#13 Mizzou vs MSU
#5 UF vs #24 OU

#1 UGA vs #2 UK

Congrats JB and AF. I wish the Wildcats luck!

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice

Diodeous posted:

#7 Miss St vs #12 Neb (WOW, you got a lovely match-up despite playing in the SECCG)
Same thing happened to me last season!

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

As discussed in the other threads, also really dumb how you dropped to #7 and I stayed at #5 despite being a 3-loss team (all in the SEC)

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

AF, can you play tonight?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Yeah, whats a good time?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

AfterFather posted:

Yeah, whats a good time?

Can you go around 10-11pm?

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Any time after 10:30 is great.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Miss St crushes Nebraska, 56-10.

Broke a couple more records in this one. I'm going to miss this team.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

AfterFather posted:

Any time after 10:30 is great.

See you then. I guess after this week we'll be starting over? There's really no point in moving forward.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Double Post:

Laundry is taking a bit longer than expected. How late can you play tonight?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Wow I fell from #4 in the country to #13? What the gently caress?

e: nm i am in fact #3.

ee: #2 in the country is mine after the NCG. 45-13 Mizzou over MSU.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Jul 18, 2014

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

John Brown posted:

Double Post:

Laundry is taking a bit longer than expected. How late can you play tonight?

Pretty late. Just let me know.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

AfterFather posted:

Pretty late. Just let me know.

I'll be ready around 11:30

E: GA all day, 35-14. I'm not quite sure whet went wrong for you AF.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Jul 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

As disappointing as it is to say this, congrats JB on your second NCG

• Locked thread