Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Man, those slot cars bring me back. I had the Aurora Vertigo set but I forget what cars I had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
That is so cool. It's like art.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Aren't E30s still four bolt? How are you running a five-bolt rotor in there?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Oh cool!

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Party Alarm posted:

This is unrelated to e30s, but Speedhunter's Scion FR-S won some Scion Tuner Challenge.... Parts I designed for Chase Bays are on that car. This is so awesome!

Fantastic work, dude. I just found out about Chase Bays yesterday when I had to look up some Sumitomo wiring connectors for a beat up old Subaru. Pretty neat set of stuff there. I can see myself spending more money there when I start building custom garbage.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
I spilled gear oil in my Subaru, although nowhere near that much.

Household Air Sponges get it out if you can park the car in direct sunlight with the windows rolled up during the summer for a few days. Swap the sponges out once they start to shrink inside the canister.

They're my secret weapon for any interior stank once the source is removed (look inside seat rails and mounting holes in the carpet for discarded food!)

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

The world's first mini-tubbed E30?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Whoa that turned out nice. You can obviously tell the difference but now that you know it fits maybe you can use acetone or something to smooth out the deposition marks.

Does the direction of flow always face you now, or what?

e: I dig the hell out of that. I can't stop looking at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

BlackMK4 posted:

Well, E36 5 lug stuff fucks your geometry so...

Widens the track?

• Locked thread