Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skeleton Jelly
Jul 1, 2011

Kids in the street drinking wine, on the sidewalk.
Saving the plans that we made, 'till its night time.
Give me your glass, its your last, you're too wasted.
Or get me one too, 'cause I'm due any tasting.

Dusseldorf posted:

I've always assumed the people who get huffy about SJWs are the people who are grumpy they can't use "fag" ironically without someone thinking less of them and everyone else can filter them out.
It's pretty much this. I mean the term originated to describe the kinda hosed up out-of-touch Tumblr circles but considering how unbelievably irrelevant these are in the grand scheme of things, the people who go on to complain about the SJWs are the equivalent of people crying about PC gone mad. You see especially trans issues dismissed as "tumblr activism" or SJWing all the time and it's loving revolting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread