Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

If they sully, "problematize," next it's time for a loving gangwar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

Nethilia posted:

A lot of people assume that rap is either about drugs, bitches, cash money, or materialism without delving deeper into the history of the genre. So when a rapper with a "message" comes alone, those same people claim that rap is now "mature" and means something while other rap before it was just frivolous.

I bet this partly underlies the 'morbidly obese but healthy and beautiful' crowd. If you're able to be healthier than you were before, then you weren't healthy before, and that means people who're still there aren't healthy and you're oppressing them with your views

Edit: I feel like I just discovered whole crowds of people literally making themselves stupid and mentally ill due to social pressure. God help me, this is kind of interesting.

Accretionist fucked around with this message at 21:45 on May 15, 2014

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

It's something of a distraction, too, since fluoride levels are subject to routine monitoring and fluoridation's only undertaken when natural levels are below the target range.

• Locked thread