Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRedCrumpet
Mar 11, 2013

"I bet most of us here at one point thought 'Man, it would be so hot to taste my own cum'"
Why are we posting entire essays on feminism here and discussing the meaning of words and terms that don't matter in this discussion?

Social Justice Warriors are people who have lost touch with reality. Instead of seeing that life screws everyone and we should be working together to improve life for all, they become aggressive towards people for things they can't help. They see your white skin and instantly put your hardships below that of someone with dark skin, just because they were born that way. So I as a white male, am lower on the scale than a black female, even if said black female was Hillary Banks from the Fresh Prince.

They have no sense of context and lose their poo poo when their views aren't being upheld 100%. Lets take "I poo poo on him" as an example, in a fetish community it could mean, literally making GBS threads on someone, but in another context it means "He got screwed over". But to a SJW, this is offensive to any one who has ever been poo poo on and has mental health issues with it, because they have no sense of context or language. They cannot understand that we live in a world where words are fluid and you cannot expect every situation to hold your hand and never ever say something you don't like/is bad for you to hear.

They are so busy trying to be unoffensive to everything, that they become aggressively "unoffensive" and start to attack any one who doesn't fit their own narrow views, which get re-enforced via their own community, until they become so warped they're unable to function in context beyond their own small bubble.

We all agree that sexism is bad, it's basic common sense that men and women should not be treated equally. But instead of seeing that men are more likely to be engineers, as men just enjoy that type of thing more on average, they see there isn't a perfect 50/50 split in gender in Engineers and claim this is because men keep women out (which has some merit, but isn't the whole picture) rather than seeing that, men just like building poo poo more than women on average.

Then we get into bat poo poo territory, where illnesses are no longer illnesses but instead are "valid life choices". Such as being incredibly over weight or mentally ill and instead of seeking treatment, they should be supported in chasing unhealthy life choices. But that's a whole different kettle of fish way beyond SWJ territory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRedCrumpet
Mar 11, 2013

"I bet most of us here at one point thought 'Man, it would be so hot to taste my own cum'"

Eej posted:

I was with you up until this part where you bust out the biotruths. Men just enjoy it more because they do?

Isn't it common sense that evolution breeds gender based likes and dislikes to some degree? Exposure has something to do with it sure, but I don't think it's purely gender roles that make men enjoy aggressive sports more than women do on average.

• Locked thread