Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW

Vin BioEthanol posted:

Ask their thoughts on treatment of women and gays in Islamic countries, don't let them avoid it if you want to see their brain melt in some kind of logic-loop.
Aside from being obnoxiously annoying little fucks that will conjure up outrage over any perceived "injustice" no matter how slight in irrelevant topics, this is the primary reason why I loathe SJWs; The blatant hypocrisy that runs through their views unchecked. It's dangerous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW

Blue Star posted:

I still think the term "social justice warrior" has been run into the ground, though.

The internet has been progressively getting worse each year with the extreme social justice types so naturally this term will become more popular along with it. For instance in 2006; blogs, forums (including these), and social media in general didn't perpetuate perceived racism, patriarchy, misogyny, or homophobia in video games or cartoons.

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW

Dusseldorf posted:

Oh my, you're just really angry about the Anita Sarkeesian videos.

Never heard of that but okay.

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW
SJWs sound like the people I'd like to drink excess alcohol with at the strip club.

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW

Earwicker posted:

I was more referring to the term "SJW" and the weird extreme stuff people are pulling from tumblr like transethnic people

hahahaha are you loving serious? "yeah um I was born with the wrong ethnicity i truly identify with blacks more than my own family from china because i like rap music give me rights pls"

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW

Strategic Tea posted:

The SJW complaining on SA is mostly people upset that they can't use the word human being for hilarious irony anymore.

:rolleyes: Yes, that totally must be the primary drive behind complaining about SJWs on SA—when you can still do this in GBS, FYAD, BYOB, YOSPOS & PHIZ. You learn something new everyday here. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungoal
Mar 13, 2014

by XyloJW

Nethilia posted:

A lot of people assume that rap is either about drugs, bitches, cash money, or materialism without delving deeper into the history of the genre. So when a rapper with a "message" comes alone, those same people claim that rap is now "mature" and means something while other rap before it was just frivolous.

Thats because the majority of it is—not that I have a problem with that.

• Locked thread