Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Because they write things like this and don't realize why they are funny.

Kyriarchy & Privilege 101 Tumblr posted:

Below you will find a list (in no particular order) of common trigger warnings. If discussing one of these things, it is considered common courtesy to put a simple “Trigger Warning: [Subject]” before a post.

Please note: This is a work in progress. If there are any triggers you feel are missing, please feel free to drop us an ask.
    Swearing
    Rape
    Abuse (physical, mental, emotional, verbal, sexual)
    Child abuse/pedophilia
    Self-injurious behavior (self-harm, eating disorders, etc.)
    Talk of drug use (legal, illegal or psychiatric)
    Suicide
    Descriptions/pictures of medical procedures (even if they don’t contain blood or gore)
    Descriptions/pictures of violence or warfare (including instruments of violence, such as knives or guns)
    Corpses, skulls or skeletons
    Needles
    Discussions of -isms, shaming, or hatred of any kind (racism, classism, hatred of cultures/ethnicities that differ from your own, sexism, hatred of sexualities or genders that differ from your own, anti-multiple, non-vanilla shaming, sex positive shaming, fat shaming/body image shaming, neuroatypical shaming)
    Any time slurs are used (this includes words like “stupid” or “dumb”, which are still widely considered to be socially acceptable)
    Trans* degendering, or anti-trans* views of bodies
    Dismissal of lived oppressions, marginalization, illness or differences
    Kidnapping (forceful deprivation of/disregard for personal autonomy)
    Discussions of sex (even consensual)
    Death or dying
    Spiders
    Insects
    Snakes
    Vomit
    Pregnancy/childbirth
    Blood
    Serious injury
    Trypophobia (Link is safe.)
    Scarification
    Nazi paraphernalia
    Slimy things
    Anything that might inspire intrusive thoughts in people with OCD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Trigger Warning: wolves, manes, dire wolves, thetans?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Long Francesco posted:

There's no reasoning with them. They act like children who live in their own little daydream world with their ridiculous made up words, believing they can change the world by annoying everybody one post at a time.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Spark That Bled posted:

After all, it's not like anybody who has a real job is being treated unfairly or harassed by their bosses or co-workers on a very frequent basis, because of whatever race, gender or sexuality they may be.
But if they are and they decide to do something about it, that thing doesn't generally involve trolling the internet for people who are being less than perfectly sensitive to their status as a quasi-racial trans-pokemon.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

blowfish posted:

tumblr: there is always more, and it is always worse.

• Locked thread