Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
One of the more obnoxious habits they have is that they don't just have their own opinions on their own blog, but somehow find it necessary to squat the search page looking for things to be outraged at. This habit is not exclusive to the SJ crowd, either; there are people whose sole occupation on tumblr is searching through people's dog photos to tell them they're wrong about what breed the dog is. There are multiple blogs with this purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Basically, anyone who disagrees with you can be sorted into a category that renders their opinion irrelevant so you can go on believing you are 100% correct and unchallenged on all things. White? INVALID. Male? INVALID. Use the wrong pronoun once ever? INVALID. Of course I'm right, everyone who MATTERS agrees with me, including all my fictive headmates.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

Typical tumblr warrior style would be to see one photo of it without context, hulk out over it, and then block you when you point out the context.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

I'd say that image is tumblr.jpg but it doesn't even begin to encompass just how deep and insane it goes.

• Locked thread