Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Agent355 posted:

I wasn't thinking about it but I just might, depends on how things are going as we get closer to it.

Oh come on, you pretty much have to!
It's certainly not for our sick pleasure or anything... :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Mehuyael posted:

Oh yeah, I just remembered that the Stars-Moon-Sun puzzle room was a lot more annoying in the original. Instead of just moving things around you needed to jump on switches (I think) to make the 3 icons in the room change shape so that they all showed the same sign (stars, moon or sun). It was really annoying and I never found out how it's supposed to really work. I'd just brute force things until I got the icons I needed.

I watched the old LP of the original version (Deceased Crab!) a long time ago and am really enjoying seeing all the changes. I had thought that they just changed stuff graphics-wise, but noticing all the actual gameplay modifications is awesome. In the original, for example, Sakit doesn't even have his second form/stage. However, it seems like they removed one of his attacks in the remake - he would also walk over to the platform, extending his fist to it as a bridge (so there was another way besides climbing the chain arm). He also doesn't fall apart dramatically upon defeat in the original - he just sorta disappears.

I am really liking this LP! Deceased Crab's was great, but he definitely went for a more sequence-breaking / "done this before" approach - I love how you're showing the logic behind everything and sort of emulating a blind run.

Teketeketeketeke fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Apr 11, 2014

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Tengames posted:

La-mulana 2 ... funded kickstarter page.

Oh poo poo; I had no idea! :aaaaa:

e: Streaming footage of demo live on Twitch at some point, even...

Teketeketeketeke fucked around with this message at 03:54 on May 23, 2014

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

<----------

I was due for a new avatar, anyway... Thanks for the awesome LP as impetus.
(Not my best work, but whatever)

Teketeketeketeke fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jun 20, 2014

• Locked thread