Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

MassRafTer posted:

That's exactly what he did.

I still maintain that it's a bus stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Randy tko'd Chuck, who tko'd Overeem, who tko'd Brock, who tko'd Randy.

:Lorenzo stands on the outcropping of a cliff, holding a infant Dana White up for the crowd below to see. Circle of Life begins to thunderously play:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

PaganGoatPants posted:

I just like how the original story was: "I walked into the gym and a guy jumped me from behind with all his weight and my knee exploded."

What...what am I looking at here?

Is that some sort of veiny anime squid rape dick with a rooster head?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Amir was the loving man. It's a shame his Muay Thai is the only fighting thing he excels at.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Alright, let's head this off at the pass.

I think Gina Carano is an attractive lady. Many others feel the same.

We don't need to fall into the never ending rabbit hole of meta-posting obscurely about her to express our collective disdain that people can be found attractive.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Meat Recital posted:

It means Son.

drat, I was hoping it was the Brazilian spelling for a fine, thin, flaky pastry.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Wandy is an adorable fool that I will always love but My Man Main Chael is going to lay a hurt on him.

It's about time to somehow screen cap a Serra/Chael moment from that youtube video for an avatar.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Did we ever find the black magic gypsy people that made Fedor lose to BigFoot? Because I think they are puttin' a hex on Faber and title shots real hard.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

-Atom- posted:

Well, at least it isn't loving Carano.

Also I like how Yuriy copied it one second faster and still came up short.

Carano fighting would be pretty cool if for no other reason than for the attention it would net for women's MMA. Put on that fight, wait five years, and a thousand female twenty-something contenders will emerge.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

We all remember that Browne is a bad fighter, right?

Fucker fights like he is hooked up to a Xbox controller with a cat rolling around on it.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Ty1990 posted:

Def stealing this for my real life convos.

:respek:

Seriously, have you all ever competed in something (sport, game, dick waggering contest) where the opponent is so new, bizarre, bad, convention defying, or strange that you have no idea how to handle them? Browne has built a career off that. It's like fencing someone who suddenly starts swinging the handle end of the epee at you while hooting. What they do isn't necessarily skilled but you sure as gently caress don't know how to handle it.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Novum posted:

lol at the super creepy face and tiny package

That's probably a normal sized dick an abnormally large man.

Ah yes, time for dick talk.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Ein posted:

A buddy of mine found great success in fencing by doing everything wrong with his really dumb style. He had a twitchy posture and form that you'd expect from a boxer, and his preferred distance to his opponent was also that of a boxer and that's completely retarded with a three feet long epee. Some people he won against had meltdowns, it was really funny.

He got on the national team though, but at that level of competition it didn't work as well because they were better at stopping him from coming in, just like how weirdo styles in MMA might not work all that well in the UFC. Browne's gonna lose.

This guy wouldn't have competed in the South around 2001-2003, would he? I may be over ten years removed from my fencing days but I remember there was a guy we hated that I nicknamed the "Spazz-ado." It stuck.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Wandy can knock Chael out? Quick name everyone who has knocked Chael out cold!

I need a Chael Av. Preferable him during the confrontation with crossed arms saying, "This is actually helping." Or when he said in mid double leg, "fuckin' Wanderlei"

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I named a dear pet cockatiel after Wanderlei and still like him. But yes, he is a God damned idiot at times.

:puts on glasses and slams head into keyboard attempting to make a good Sonnen-tar:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Does anyone have that video of Chael really obviously blazed talking about God only knows what with a Diaz brother or Eddie Bravo?

Also, why does Jones have to be one of the coolest fighters in the cage and lamest out of the cage? I'm still one of the last Fedor (in his prime) fans, but Bones is too far for me because he just seems like a straight up petulant child.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

LobsterMobster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBn0lIpNtEs

Anderson Silva - Kicks like a fighting chicken, fights like a kicking chicken

I find new ways to rediscover my Sonnen love every day.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I remember clear as a (drunk) bell watching Jones debut against freaking when he walked out to Angry Johnny by Poe. I fiercely (drunk) proclaimed this man was going to be a champion and kill Bonnar, simply because of his bad rear end choice in walk out music. I looked smart.

But I bet fucker just picked the song without a clue who Poe is. God damnit.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Travis Brown decided to start spamming the B button far past the point of reason and...umm...I guess a broken clock is still right twice a day.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm in my 3rd month of non-trial FightPass and they have yet to figure out how to bill my credit card.
Usually I'd be okay with this, but my "ORDNUNG MUSS SEIN!!"-sense is tingling and I almost feel like dropping them a line to sorta kinda unfuck their poo poo or something.

There is nothing like writing a check and having the person wait for a few months to cash it.

"GOD DAMNIT I KNOW THAT $17 EXTRA DOLLARS IN MY BANK IS BULLSHIT!"

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

When is Boestsch going to barbarian a bitch again, anyways?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

LobsterMobster posted:

No, he didn't :(

Tell that to his toe.

At least 55% of alternate universes have Chael as the LHW champ right now thank to that toe.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Mr. Nice! posted:

I posted this in the GDT as well, but I potentially have an extra ticket for the fights on Saturday if you're in the Orlando area.

A man in Kansas in rending his garments at his inability to be closer to the event.

(We have to express things biblically out here. It'a thing.)

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Novum posted:

The true spirit of somethingawful is going into a fight expecting it to be an amusing joke and then getting completely destroyed by someone much richer and handsomer than you.

:LowtaxEweBollgif.:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

-Atom- posted:

If Jon just embraced his inner oval office it would change just about everything besides, :ortiz:, the homophobia.

My sarcasm-dar is in the shop. But I agree he would be infinitely more likable if he just embraced the dick.

...except for the homophobia thing.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

It's two old muscle guys "wrestling" but actually they just fall over while one yells "ARgh! Dang it!" That's pretty funny I guess.

These days one is the World's Best (Kinda a Drunk) Dad while the other is a staph infection with legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I think Cormier could present some actual problems for Jones based on my brain thoughts.

• Locked thread