Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
What do you expect him to say. Sorry all but were going to lose fights now sorry to our fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I, Keven, will also drink Keith Jardines cave coffee. By the name of my father, Keven, I swear this.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I hope the slightly younger and white cheater beats the older Hispanic/gorilla cheater. This is important to me.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I'm pretty sure someone somewhere has paid to watch the Diaz brothers fight at some time in the last decade so they're outdrawing every single boxer in the world except for 2 IIRC.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Nick Diaz is one of the smartest retarded people I know about.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

It'd be sweet if after welterweight defenses there's be like a sick lightning strike graphic on the zuffatron and Nick Diaz comes out for a lightning round title defense and if he wins he immediately vacates the belt.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Roy Nelson def. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira via KO (Punch) R1 3:37

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Finally we have the absolute proof that Fedor was secretly always bad: his biggest rival has lost 19 straight fights to some extremely punchliney heavyweights, proving conclusively that Big Nog is garbage and always was.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I'm fairly sure Jon Jones really called 950 people the N word over social media so if a pro wrestler could beat him up that would be insanely good. Hello.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Oh my GOD! I'm insanely horny thinking about Rousey! This is one boy that JJ would NEVER call homo! haha!

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Click the link and read the article. He's taking the position of Voluntary Punching bag & will be fighting random 23 year old wrestlers every month from now till his physical death from aneurism.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I don't have fight pass but I assume they overdub music for rights reasons which is why you're hearing nothing but generic nu-metal, that kind of fell off in actual events once UFC wasn't broke as hell and had like 6 bands that you were allowed to come out to.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

If you mean, good tats that a fighter has then yes, all of them. If you mean tats a member of the general public has that are a mma fighter, their name, or a mma logo then no.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Novum posted:

The true spirit of somethingawful is going into a fight expecting it to be an amusing joke and then getting completely destroyed by someone much richer and handsomer than you.

Also at the end of it you should be addicted to painkillers and live in the midwest. It matches note for note.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Kevin Love Esque.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

I wouldn't pay money for that fight but I'd be reasonably happy to know that it had happened.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Cormier / Jones is a really interesting fight that I want to see and Hendo / Jones would be deeply stupid and depressing.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

What if he declined being photographed with a white woman out of respect for D.S.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

UFC is a lot better for nobody really giving a poo poo if you have 9 losses on your record as long as they're to decent fighters. Better then every guy needing to be 903-0-0 (Def. Realguy Notfake at 1:23 of the 4th round via K.O.) before he's allowed to have a real fight and instantly becoming a bum if he loses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

BlueArmyMan posted:

For the uninitiated, what is happening in the roidtech vid? Looks like a sloppy takedown/float over something or other, but I know next to nothing of who's in the vid or what was attempted.

It's two old muscle guys "wrestling" but actually they just fall over while one yells "ARgh! Dang it!" That's pretty funny I guess.

• Locked thread