Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Man of leather creaks with rust,
felled once by the fat man's thrust,
not quite knocked out, at the cusp
we all cry out as he gets up
only to receive more uppercuts.

Shambling zombie, once struck by truck,
why do you keep getting up?
Do you know what it does to us
when you are hurt by men sized plus?

Please go to nice farm like old horse-bus,
just train new fighters (no gays, you don't trust).
The plate in your shoulder is seized with rust,
your second chances have come up bust.
Your sub attempts are out of luck
because you can't wrestle with your back so hosed.

Go back to Brazil and play on sunny shores,
I don't want to see you get hurt anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Novum posted:

The person who now says the fight was a clear and obvious victory for the incumbent champion originally was outraged by bad judging in the fight and had, in fact, awarded the fight to the challenger. He is a notoriously vocal Jon Jones dick rider and so it is an amusing recollection of events.

I loled.

Can you please not compare homosexuals to -Atom-. They don't deserve that.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Listening to Schaub on the JRE makes me think he's definitely dumb enough to become the next Mark Hunt walk off KO.

Dude got put down by Roy Nelson, Hunt is going to knock him out so fast that the neutrinos will get to our individual houses before the television signal depicting the event gets to our cable boxes.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I'd like to see how effective Jones would be with his fingers taped shut. People always talk about how his opponents "seem to get more tentative" as the fight goes on. In the Glover fight it was never more obvious that opponents get more hesitant to come in because they're afraid of getting raked in the eyes. Jones needs to get the same treatment Super Fence Holding Guy got from Yamasaki that one time. It's one thing to cheat subtly without getting caught, like subtle cage grabs and the like, but Jones' eye poke technique is like 90% of his game away from the fence and the referees just ignore it.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

obeyasia posted:

is anyone using this as their ringtone or SMS sound yet?

I used to but it scared the poo poo out of my dog and would make him hide under the couch so I had to change it.

• Locked thread