Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the biggest fool in TNA?
This poll is closed.
Dixie Carter 59 34.71%
MVP 7 4.12%
Magnus 10 5.88%
Willow 29 17.06%
Samoa Joe 65 38.24%
Total: 170 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Commissar Ken posted:

Wait, that was real?!? I thought it was just a dumb story thing with no chance of payoff like most TNA storylines.

Well, see, it's both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Psykmoe posted:

It was like...diva talks to Winters, someone comes in, goes "Who are you talking to??" Camera pans back and...only the make-up lady is in the room.

poo poo, maybe Russo had some issues to work out.
Hey now, Imaginary Gay(?) Zombie Knockouts was unironically entertaining. They even found a way to make Angelina Love's complete lack of charisma and star power seem intentional.

quote:

Does Abyss still occasionally torture people on national TV?
Yeah, a couple hundred thousand of them every time he steps into the ring.

Psykmoe
Oct 28, 2008

pressedbunny posted:

Hey now, Imaginary Gay(?) Zombie Knockouts was unironically entertaining. They even found a way to make Angelina Love's complete lack of charisma and star power seem intentional.

I'll grant that it was pretty funny, and honestly that lady got some bonus points for not constantly screeching like a dog being fed into a stump grinder. It's like every other female wrestler was written as the same exact shrill banshee.

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011

pressedbunny posted:

it was, at the least, hilarious. She was the Barbietaker, Winter apparently had her urn.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Totally not anything that the WWE is doing at the moment.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

So first AJ does the Punk angle, and now this.

They're finally actually doing what people accused them of doing for eleven years.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

tna loving sucks and I hate it

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Testekill posted:

Totally not anything that the WWE is doing at the moment.

Right down to the ugly ill fitting suit.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

oatgan posted:

tna loving sucks and I hate it

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray

Hey, that's Joseph Park in a mask!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

@rockstarspud 5h
@impactwrestling Willow...He DID THINGS to me...You wasn't there...You wasn't there ????#IMPACTLive

So Willow might have raped Spud.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Testekill posted:

@rockstarspud 5h
@impactwrestling Willow...He DID THINGS to me...You wasn't there...You wasn't there ????#IMPACTLive

If Willow doesn't have his Umbrella anymore we'll know why.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Gonzo McFee posted:

If Willow doesn't have his Umbrella anymore we'll know why.
Having just finished South Park: The Stick of Truth, I'm very disturbed at that thought.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Testekill posted:

@rockstarspud 5h

Rockstar Spud returns as Itchweed and eats a pinecone on live TV.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Dear Staunch TNA Bunker Dwellers,

I am running a sheep game centered around TNA. Come join us, won't you?

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Sanada vs Daniels for the X-Division title on 17th April, best development for TNA since Dixie stopped appearing on TV!

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7FfTUIlLzE

Interview with TNA's VP.

Mostly crap but interesting to note is that they're teasing the return of the 6 sided ring.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Angular Landbury posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7FfTUIlLzE

Interview with TNA's VP.

Mostly crap but interesting to note is that they're teasing the return of the 6 sided ring.

Just came to post this with the same note. He seems like a nice dude and the 6-sided ring part was interesting.

Jarrett is still an owner and scouts for them? While also building his own promotion? Or is this slightly out of date now?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

We just need the 6-sided ring back

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Sweeney Tom posted:

We just need the 6-sided ring back

God dammit I wanted to say that. TNA: The Only Way Forwards Is Backwards

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Eh, at least the 6-sided ring was a unique thing that made them stand out. It's not like getting a former WWE wrestler and touting them as a huge get when in reality it's just Lashley or someone dumb like that.

If they would just go back to the 6-sided ring and pair that with making the shows about wrestling and showcasing great wrestlers like they did for a while, it'd be perfect.

It won't happen, but it'd be nice.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
So what's Bobby Lashley done since returning?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Bard Maddox posted:

A whole bunch of steroids

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Bard Maddox posted:

He lost his return match when Willow ran in to beat up EC3. He stood around looking bored as Willow temporarily paralyzed Ethan Carter

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

njsykora posted:

TNA's motto is the opposite of Brazil's.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

njsykora posted:

I get what you're trying to say but frankly I think that a policy of "Let's just ignore everything that Bischoff and Hogan did" is pretty much the best path to follow.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Impact did 1.12m viewers, down from last week.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Angular Landbury posted:

I get what you're trying to say but frankly I think that a policy of "Let's just ignore everything that Bischoff and Hogan did" is pretty much the best path to follow.

We just need time travel.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

TNA's motto is the opposite of Brazil's.

Chaos and Regression?

e: caos e regressão

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Nostradingus posted:

Chaos and Regression?

e: caos e regressão

The emblem in the middle could be a crest that's a combination of X-rays of Kurt's neck and Anderson Silva's leg.

Gnome Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2007

The skies are always sunny in the heart of flavor country.

njsykora posted:

Impact did 1.12m viewers, down from last week.

I still can't believe more than a million people watch this show.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I just can't anymore. I've been watching it the last few months on DVR, but I can't. Here's what I did with this week's Impact:

First I FF through the commercials. Then the stupid-rear end video segments about Mike Knox. Then I realize that nothing important is going to happen in the ring. Then I just delete it. Why should I care anymore? I don't want to see Kurt Angle die in their ring from a bad bump, so what other possible reason is there for me to watch? I've already seen Samuel Shaw choke out Ken Anderson a zillion times. I've already seen the Bully Ray/Jeff Hardy tag team spots, why hang around? I guess I'll skim through it to see how badly they waste The Wolves and to see what debacles they serve up at the next PPV.

I'm just starting a "dying days of WCW" PPV tour on the WWE Network and it's still better than anything TNA is doing now. I'm just comparing the flame patterns now.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

tna: your top faces, bobby lashley and jeff hardy doing an american mcgee's alice gimmick.

Psykmoe
Oct 28, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

I don't want to see Kurt Angle die in their ring from a bad bump, so what other possible reason is there for me to watch?

This is why I'm glad Flair is away from TNA because that guy looked like he was going to die for my sins in that ring.

I mean the guy cut the best promos out of all the has-beens on TNA but I really didn't want to see a guy older than my dad accidentally break in half in the ring. Although compared to the Ancient Backsurgery Man, Flair's longevity seemed superhuman. Until he tore that triceps anyway.

Psykmoe fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Apr 6, 2014

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whoops wrong thread

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Sting has been removed from the roster on the website. :geno:

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
Came here to post that, and that Jeff Jarrett's new promotion (since leaving TNA) has a website with absolutely no information about who may be in said promotion or where we might see it.

Here you go: http://globalforcewrestling.com

Their logo looks incredibly dated as well:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SylvainMustach posted:

Came here to post that, and that Jeff Jarrett's new promotion (since leaving TNA) has a website with absolutely no information about who may be in said promotion or where we might see it.

Um, excuse you, but you can also buy autographed 8x10's like this
http://globalforcewrestling.ras.bustores.com/catalog/product/view/id/14369/s/jeff-jarret-8x10-1/

This. Is. Gonna. Be. HUGE.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SylvainMustach posted:

Looks like someone is pilfering from Greydog Software.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

that looks like the logo of a fake fed someone was watching in an 80s movie

• Locked thread