Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the biggest fool in TNA?
This poll is closed.
Dixie Carter 59 34.71%
MVP 7 4.12%
Magnus 10 5.88%
Willow 29 17.06%
Samoa Joe 65 38.24%
Total: 170 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Testekill posted:

So what are the odds of Lashley having a world title reign written into his contract?

He's still #1 Contender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Testekill posted:

Posted this over on another website to show just how much of a ripoff this is.

Still things that TNA fans believe

Whole lot of trying to pretend these angles aren't similar in anyway in that post.

We have a dumb wrestling fan opinions thread.

Next thing I know they'll be telling me a Roode Bomb isn't an FU.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Apr 11, 2014

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Skinty McEdger posted:

I can't believe they hosed up the hashtag on that tweet.

Or she's taking more shots?

#YES

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I updated the image and cleaned it up a bit:

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Apr 20, 2014

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Stallion Cabana posted:

where'd your picture go Hulkamatt?

It's right there.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Gonzo McFee posted:

Remember when Samoa Joe was the biggest star on the indies? Remember when Samoa Joe had a series of matches with CM Punk and everyone thought that it was proof he was one of the greatest wrestlers in the world because Samoa Joe carried CM Punk to a 5 star match? Remember when Samoa Joe was having matches with Kobashi and Misawa? Remember thinking that Samoa Joe jumping to TNA was a smart move because they did such a great job with him in 2005?

Remember Samoa Joe? :smith:

Remember wrestlers who would come out and you'd be like "oh poo poo" because you knew someone was going to die? Joe was one of the last of those.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I edited the picture to have Knux instead of Manik because Manik hasn't been on Impact in like 6 months and Knux is coming.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Great White Hope posted:

Manik competed at Lockdown!

As you should know with TNA, PPV doesn't mean poo poo!!!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Skinty McEdger posted:

I spoke to someone who works at one of the channels TNA has an international deal with, and apparently TNA's front office seems to be in denial about the TV deal being a problem as they've insisted that regardless of what happens they'll continue to honour their international deals.

It could be a situation again where TNA is airing internationally but not on US tv.

TNA is going to get another TV deal. I have no doubt in my mind about this. I may be more confident than anybody involved with TNA - including the Carters.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

The story is Bill & Doug got the part of doing an official podcast for TNA. Then like 2 weeks later they did a "shoot" promo on youtube that you can probably still find. It was really embarrassing, featured a lot of yelling and calling kent jones or whoever out to FIGHT THEM. YOU CAN COME TO MY HOUSE MY ADDRESS IS BLAH BLAH BLAH. Then they were let go.

I think they still do stuff occasionally and are still really dumb.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Apr 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Rovert might be right, I just always assumed it was that video because they didn't last long.

This is more for the stupid fans thread. Also yeah that's the video.

• Locked thread