Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Wait, no drill for three months due to budget crisis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sifVwz5Nguc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2TO5atI4rU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmf-TW5rWiY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
weed is dumb and for children

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I wouldn't know where to actually find the stuff. But this is the attitude of everyone else in the company, apparently.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

weed is dumb and for children

Yeah! Do some cocaine like an adult.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Enjoy your three day drills for the rest of the year.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

I've already had two MUTA 8s since Janurary and now a MUTA 6 next month. Oh well, it lets me be a bum and not work otherwise while going to college. Plus free tuition.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

ryan_woody posted:

Also, every single female in the Polish military is hot as gently caress. All the ones I saw in Ghazni were, anyway.

All of their nurses at the hospital in Ghazni wear the tightest-fitting clothing that's humanly possible.

TK_421
Aug 26, 2005

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

psydude posted:

All of their nurses at the hospital in Ghazni wear the tightest-fitting clothing that's humanly possible.

This is why I was more than happy to work / live right next to the hospital.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Richard Bong posted:

Yeah! Do some pcp like an adult.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Richard Bong posted:

Yeah! Inject methylmercury like an adult.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Richard Bong posted:

Yeah! Do some Jenkum like an adult.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
I was surrounded by smelly Albanians and Georgians. I had a lopsided, unguarded hesco that you could pull yourself over separating where I slept at night from a brigade of Iraqi "partners." gently caress you all and I hope those Polacks gave you herpes.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
The Hotel in Addis Ababa was nice. Whats a hesco. :Stratlife:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

Hescos are the big rear end fabric and wire sand filled monstrosities the government pays waaaaaaay too much for.

Edit: also gently caress you.

Carteret fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Apr 30, 2014

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

psyopmonkey posted:

gently caress you.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Whipped Buttcheeks posted:

gently caress you all and I hope those Polacks gave you herpes.

Yeah but the 82nd is here so it balances out.

TK_421
Aug 26, 2005

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I was surrounded by smelly Albanians and Georgians. I had a lopsided, unguarded hesco that you could pull yourself over separating where I slept at night from a brigade of Iraqi "partners." gently caress you all and I hope those Polacks gave you herpes.

Oh, and the parties we used to have with the Poles... Homebrew vodka and whiskey in Afghanistan sure tastes bad, but goddamn does it do the trick. The Polish were, as a whole, not as competent in combat situations as American troops but those fuckers could drink like champions.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

psydude posted:

Yeah... we are here. It is horrible.

11b1p
Feb 5, 2008

This picture is worth 20 words or something.

psydude posted:

That is how super strains are formed.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

ryan_woody posted:

Also, every single female in the Polish military is hot as gently caress. All the ones I saw in Ghazni were, anyway.

Polish women are hot as gently caress in general.

Dream Weaver
Jan 23, 2007
Sweat Baby, sweat baby

psydude posted:

Another reason why I am going to nursing school.

11b1p
Feb 5, 2008

This picture is worth 20 words or something.

:quagmire:

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Gorgeous eastern European women should be considered a vital national interest by the US

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mustang posted:

Gorgeous eastern European women should be considered a vital national interest by the US

They were definitely considered as such by those of us that were in the 173rd.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger

Pesticide20 posted:

They were definitely considered as such by those of us that were in the 173rd.

Ah yes, the Hunt. The Game of Games. When one moderately attractive female realizes she is surrounded by a sea of cocks, all juxtapositioning for her favor. Will you be the lucky jouster she selects? Unlikely, but perhaps if you're fortunate she will be down for crowning more than one champion at a time. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM

Ashmole posted:

Polish women are hot as gently caress in general.

I lived in a heavily Polish neighborhood in Chicago, and can confirm this statement. The bus ride to the El was the highlight of my day. They have a short shelf-life though. Post 40 or so they go downhill fast.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Ah yes, the Hunt. The Game of Games. When one moderately attractive female realizes she is surrounded by a sea of cocks, all juxtapositioning for her favor. Will you be the lucky jouster she selects? Unlikely, but perhaps if you're fortunate she will be down for crowning more than one champion at a time. May the odds be ever in your favor.

:golfclap:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Defleshed posted:

Post 40 or so they go downhill fast.

True as gently caress.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630368

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Defleshed posted:

I lived in a heavily Polish neighborhood in Chicago, and can confirm this statement. The bus ride to the El was the highlight of my day. They have a short shelf-life though. Post 40 or so they go downhill fast.

Better than Koreans who go straight to hell around 35

Hispanic and biracial chicks age the best

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

psyopmonkey posted:

why the hell is this thing allowed to post in gip?

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
tranny safespace itt

plz post more pictures of your duckface you desperately make to hide your manjaw tia

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Defleshed posted:

The area around Archer and Harlem down to like Narragansett right by the Europe Dance Club and so on? There are always hilariously dressed polish guys and freakishly gorgeous polish women in line outside that bar on weekends.

Its like there is a gene that kicks in and makes them get short haircuts and stop trying right about 40. Its just so sudden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot

okay where are the hot polish chicks??

• Locked thread