Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Best part about the IDW is that they are pretending it's a real warfare pin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
PENIS

Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhalant System.

Enjoy suckin that penis, bro.

Also everyone I know that uses a PENIS is an incredible tool, and I am an a-school instructor and see tons of idiot navy kids using them. So congrats on being a giant douche.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Pandasmores posted:

Well at least you didn't piss them off and get Psych Tech, so there's a bright side to it.

poo poo, I even dropped my GPA to like 80 trying to get them to take it away and they were like "lol no".

Meh, if sucking on a robot dick is going to cool me down when deep breathing, lifting, and meditation fails while also keeping me from wanting to eat poo poo away or purchase copious amounts of alcohol then I'll deeply inhale Bender's holy vapors, from Mom with love. That's weird that you guys get smoke breaks though. Guess because we are "healthcare professionals" and are asked to maintain an example of it when around the hospital we aren't allowed to have breaks.

Yeah man if it keeps you off the booze that's cool. First impression is you're a giant tool though. I assume you've accepted that but good on you for trying to get better. Lesser of evils or something but seriously e-cigs are better than drinking yourself to death or being fat.

Fart Sandwiches fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Apr 19, 2014

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

SketchesOfSpain01 posted:

Dude. PM me your name. How the gently caress do goons teach at A schools...

Fat fuckin stacks of blood money contractor cash

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
When I got out I gave everything to the base thrift shop. Old utilities, dress uniforms, blue camos that still had pricetags and no nametapes, all the poo poo.

The only thing I kept was the foul weather jacket I stole from my boat with My leather Velcro nametape. That poo poo owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

vulturesrow posted:

Don't worry guys, I'm still above water. Not sure about Fart Sandwiches though, hopefully his anime powers kept him safe. :ohdear:

Pretend i quoted sailor moon or some fuckin poo poo but i'm safe. I;m on the north end of town away from all the flooding. Got a free day off. that means LOTS OF DRINKING

civ life owns.

• Locked thread