Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

And this was announced on April 1st, was it? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

If it's real then gently caress yeah, that'll be awesome. I just get wary about all announcements on or around April 1st.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

drat, so not only was this not an April Fool's joke but the first song is actually pretty good :stare:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Album leaked. Slave To The Rhythm is so hot, holy gently caress. It sounds like classic MJ vocals on some fiya rear end new Timbaland beat and that's exactly what it is. My god, I love it.

e: Oh poo poo, Do You Know Where Your Children Are? is legitimately incredible too. This goes off.

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 20:54 on May 8, 2014

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Forgot to mention, the instrumental for the original version of Xscape sounds like a Pretty Hate Machine b-side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG08ukJPtR8
The video for the duet version of Love Never Felt So Good went up today. I'm kind of torn between thinking the video is lame/unnecessary and a nice tribute. Justin Timberlake's in it performing his part but I guess no video exists of MJ singing this song and of course they couldn't get him to appear in the video, so they have extras singing his part and there's archival footage of him performing, shown on a laptop screen and various stages. And there's little homages to the Thriller and Billie Jean videos, too. Parts of it are real nice but then other parts just seem...hacky to me.

• Locked thread