Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
So how does this stack up to OG2 on the PS3? I thought OG2 was drat near perfect SRW. This honestly doesn't look quite as well animated and flashy and I miss the full bodied robots on the world map. Worth the money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

I hate 3D SRWs, but this looks sexy as gently caress. Have they finally figured out how to make their 3D not look like total rear end? Well, then that's a day one purchase! :swoon:

Edit: Keep that poo poo out the mainline games though. :reject:

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

I'm in tears right now. Star Wars Episode 7 and an English console SRW in the same span of months. Like in The Real Lifes.

I was happy with translated menus on the internet and piecing together the story through forum posts and my own musings. This poo poo Here is just......decadent.

• Locked thread