Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Phlogistic posted:

The Lambda Driver doesn't change his animations. At all.

:negative: God dammit Banpresto.

Also is it CCA age Kamille or does Zeta Kamille just get the ReZel because :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

That cockpit seating design :cripes:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Hell yeah finally one of the best songs from Destiny is a BGM.

Also I hope to gently caress we can get a Serpent in the shop. And all the FMP mooks. And basically all the mooks. If I used Gavane and his Bojarnon the entire time through Z1 I better be able to do the same poo poo again here.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Man, what's Maximum Break from?

edit: oh :downs:

Kitfox88 fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Apr 10, 2014

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Stop hotlinking pics from /m/ you guys the moment the thread 404's they're gone. :cripes:

Also I hope it's an excuse for Hi-Nu myself. Also I guess the EVA story stops at Asuka getting slamjammed inside Unit-03

Haha I missed >TTGL final battle ends incomplete with invaders stopping the battle between Anti-Spiral and TTGL, also a looming Menace of an Emperor(?)

:black101:

Kitfox88 fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Apr 10, 2014

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Brunom1 posted:

Someone posted a Nico video with several final attacks.

And, yes, Sousuke does get a Lambda Driver attack and it is glorious.

Edit: Holy crap, however says this game has lovely animation was talking out of their rear end - these attacks are amazing (Chiricooooooooo)!

That Destiny final attack. :allears: I'm just a bit bummed that some of the dynamic kills in it are missing since the first partner doesn't kill the unit. Also jesus christ that Fin Funnel attack.

Actually Chirico's was my favorite. Open the cockpit more often please. :swoon:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

That TTGL video. God loving drat.

edit: now give me all the eva attacks, angels included :colbert:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

It only ever showed up on a few select water stages, so you never got the chance to upgrade or equip it or anything.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

That loving gun. :allears:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I was super hype and then the moment that music started playing on the final attack all my loving feelings got slapped all over the floor. Why would you go so far as to give that a badass attack animation, they better have a secret to keep him. :negative:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Tobias Grant posted:

Gun X Sword. Please Banpresto, just let it be in Z3.2 so that it can finally be in a good SRW game.

Please Banpresto, please. I want robots with creepy feet and Van's crazy motherfucking cut-ins in HD. :negative:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Brunom1 posted:

Couple new BGMs here:

Ranka's new song, from the movie.

I quite like that Ranka BGM, which is odd because I seem to have a subconscious bias for Sheryl (only liked her BGMs in Z2).

Thank christ, my favorite Frontier song now lyrics free for background listening. :allears:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

Whoa, awesome.

Best friends forever. Though so far they haven't interacted as much as I expected.

I love Mao's poo poo eating grin :swoon:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Lostconfused posted:

As much as I want to hate EVOL and its crappy story, Aquarion is still a really powerful unit in the game.

I really like the music it gets in the game. :shobon:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Brunom1 posted:

Uther and Wayne's themes 4 life! :colbert:

Untrue Crystal is still one of my favorite boss themes from a SRW ever. :colbert:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Bertram Weatherby posted:

Looks like Stage 58 of Z3.1 has been translated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A90wx3tNBJ8

It's rather satisfying to see Gatorade the Space Hobo completely lose his mind.

I love what an rear end in a top hat Hibiki is to him. :allears:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I thought it was a straight % modifier with 100 as the zero?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I will be so salty if Calvina gets shafted for Touya's harem extravaganza. :mad:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

The Eyeline's opener really makes me think of the Linebarrel theme from UX actually.

EDIT: And Smouldering Ash reminds me of Megazone's theme from D but I think that's just the repetition and not anything else.

Kitfox88 fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Aug 21, 2014

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Man, seeing Fist of Mars show up in a SRW would have me squealing like a bigger idiot than normal. I played the gently caress out of that game in high school :allears:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Zoids Zero so I can have another angry red head in a mech with lots of guns thanks in advance

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

I don't think I'd call it outright GOOD but it's not horrible. :shobon:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

HEYO

GimmickMan posted:

But it is a RTS with Mazingers and Gundams and you get to directly pilot them and and... Okay maybe my standards are lower when it comes to these games.

It doesn't help that the video linked was the only gameplay video I could find.

I enjoyed what I played of it and I'm a sucker for to-scale poo poo. Dunbine barely even going up to the top of combattler's 'toe' is hilarious. :toot:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Fereydun posted:

Ignore AO though. Ignore AO like the bastard cash-in poo poo-child it is.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Also you have Zeorymer near the end of the game.

So, you know.

Enjoy that and RahXephon. :v:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Festenia's theme or bust, dammit. :colbert:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Loran Cehack is the gundam protagonist we need, not the one we deserve. :allears:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Any time Violent Battle started playing OG2 was mostly a clue that I was about to need to soft reset. :suicide:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

J's version of Dancouga and Zeorymer's themes are my favorite versions of them and up there among my favorite SRW remixes. :allears:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Infinity Gaia posted:

So it's actually entirely possible to run with the parts you like rather than the ones that give the best stats in GB2. It's not super viable in the early game but there's some guy on /m/ who has managed to get all the way up to the post-game in nothing but a constantly buffed GM so it's not impossible.

GM POWEREDEDEDEDEDEDED

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Eternal Volfogg posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiOeXX3avGs Virgola all attacks with full body setsuko cut in of happiness.

:allears: Virgola's came so far from being a federation testbed unit in Z1.

Also, just what is Advent's game for all this? I thought in Z3.1 he was an ally and died to let Hibiki hijack the gemini sphere or such? Admittedly since I can't play these ones myself I have not payed nearly as much attention to the story as I did in Z1 and Z2. :smith:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Dr Pepper posted:

It's actually pretty strongly implied that the Virgola was built for the express purpose of housing the Sorrowful Maiden Sphere.

The sphere was built into the Virgola 1's Gunnery Carver, and the MS itself was built to interface with it perfectly. Remember the Vigrola Glory itself wasn't changed by the Sphere, just the Gunnery Carver. Plus the Virgola was designed to be able to handle output more then double the default Carver had. This would be obscene overengineering unless the system was meant to use a Sphere powered weapon in the first place.

Unfortunately the game doesn't tell much about the Virgola's past; just that it's a Titans project.

Oh, neato. I wish they'd go into the background of why it did that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

SRW should do what Arc did for the latest Guilty Gear and make it 3d designed to look 2d. Holy poo poo that'd be cash.

• Locked thread