Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective

Light Gun Man posted:

Godannar and Pacific Rim together in a game please.

"How's Koji?"
"He's dead."
"I'm not dead."

"Oh, what about Yancy?"
"..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
Yeah, I think literally every single member of the supporting cast was more interesting than the two leads. That's quite an accomplishment.

Bag-chan supremacy.

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
You're going to have to explain to me how a member of the Super Robot Gundan is technically not a Super Robot. :colbert:

Okay, technically that was Getter Robo G, but still.

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
And as TARDISman said, it keeps them from having to invent some new BS particle.

John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective
Those two appear to be every round. Nicolas's uses his team's turn, but Tycho's doesn't. Lark's is also listed: Can use a Propellant Tank, Cartridge, or Repair Kit once per map even if the player doesn't have the part.

Ledo's (Redo's? I haven't seen Gargantia...): "If a pilot with this ability ends the player phase without acting, the spirit commands "Awaken (Zeal)" and "Accel" will be cast, and the main pilot of their team will gain 5 SP. Ledo (Redo) starts with the ability."

Edit: Curse you, slow fingers.

• Locked thread