Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?
Show me which you'll choose!

ImpAtom posted:

The rarity of Hot Blood/Soul in this is pretty odd although Maximum Break makes up for a lot of it. Asuka doesn't get either, although she's admittedly Rebuild Asuka and not classic flavor.

It feels like Hot Blood is one of those things in recent SRW where either very few pilots get it, or drat near all of them do. Personally I'm glad for the restraint, because I don't think I can take seeing Trowa Barton of all people carrying it around again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Dre2Dee2 posted:

Layzner's theme was GREATLY improved in J in my opinion, I can't even really listen to the original.

Layzner and Zeorymer's themes are far and away my favorite J renditions, but there can only be one true winner in the "Vastly Improved By GBA SRW" music category.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Gyra_Solune posted:

...also what music should they use?

When talking about potential SRW music for Megas, only one thing ever comes to mind for me.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

AradoBalanga posted:

I only hope that Kio is only around to look good for the press pictures, and then get shoved into a corner while Flit and Asemu get to do all the cool stuff.

If you're gonna fix AGE, might as well do the heavy lifting first.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

KoB posted:

Coustwell is rad as gently caress because its basically the main character of Scryed if he was a big purple robot.

Also it is the rocket punch robot of the J Originals. What the hell, Granteed, you're awesome but why can't you be that cool.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Infinity Gaia posted:

Like all portable SRW games, some remixes were hits and some were misses for BX.

I'm monumentally disappointed that of all the voice clips they kept for BRIGHT EYES, the chorus-intro GOOOOOOOORG wasn't one of them.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

TheManSeries posted:

They should just go full silly and put G Gundam in and just make the Build Fighters crew Gundam Fight Participants.

Throw Dendoh in there for good measure.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

KoB posted:

Cant wait to see how they handle the mess that is the upgraded form.

If they can make ForteGigas of all things look good then we're fine, Dracodeus is fine. Dracodeus is gonna be great.

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

Rascyc posted:

I would have thought the machine child would be the front liner after OGs2.

The less I see of ORIGINAL MACHINERY CHILDREN DO NOT STEAL the better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaezerus
Mar 24, 2008

God? Or perhaps a devil?

BlitzBlast posted:

EDIT: Disappointingly enough, the Coustwell Brachium does not gain Orgone Brachium Finish if you get it. It is strictly worse than the Granteed Dracodeus, so really the only reason to use it is if you don't like the Bellzelute Brigandi.

OH gently caress OFF

I want my buttrock clone beatdown! :argh:

• Locked thread