Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoB
May 1, 2009
Whats the point of G Gen if I cant put Graham in the God Gundam and have him yell God Graham Finger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009

EthanSteele posted:

Cancelling the PS3 version is a bit weird, I just hope it's still getting the planned release with English. I'm sure the next G-Gen game will have everybody and their mum in it again.

Not really giving the best example of the usual cross over coolness of the G-Gen games either when it just looks like its going to be the UC plotline played straight.

Theres no way theyre doing a PS3 version in english.

Their other games must not have sold well enough on PS3 to warrant doing it anymore, even in Japan.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Oh I see, misunderstood.

Its interesting to see that it seems like the PS4 finally took hold in Japan.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Special abilities like Phase Shift and Variable Phase Shift which give the same type of bonus (+HP%, beam resistance, etc) dont stack.

KoB
May 1, 2009

quote:

Hi,
Thank you for your recent order at Play-Asia.com.

This E-Mail is to confirm we have authorized your Credit Card for your Play-Asia.com Order

:getin:

KoB
May 1, 2009
Yeah this is basically the SRW/Gundam game thread.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Policenaut posted:

I'd be down for that, give it a subtitle like "Now with gwames you can actually read!" or something.

Fixed to be Bamco compliant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009
Streaming from the beginning.

https://www.twitch.tv/agentkingofbraves

• Locked thread