Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~

Brunom1 posted:

Something I just saw in the /m/ thread: Hathaway Noa and TRAIA have been spotted.

By TRAIA are you talking about the G Gen DS original? Or something I'm just not familiar with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~

Way more visually appealing than Sazabi at least.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
Xenoglossia or bust.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~

Caphi posted:

EVA is from its very own alternate universe, like Aquarion EVOL. Shinji makes friends with, is supported by, and sometimes even supports half the rest of the cast. Kaworu goes around trolling the final bosses a lot. It's implied that Gendou has the same thing going on that he did in Alpha 3.

What thing is that? I never played Alpha 3.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~

TARDISman posted:

But that completely fucks with Unicorn's story if Frontal is just Char from another dimension. The entire point of his character is he's some dude who was brainwashed and remodeled into what the people think is the ideal Char. Audrey even goes to the point of him not being remotely like the crazed CCA era Char or the mad for revenge MSG era Char, therefore he couldn't be Char. Then again, the plot of Unicorn didn't have the actual Char running around secretly being Zeta era Char the whole time.

I think the idea is that Char and Full Frontal are supposed to represent two of the major possible routes for the Red Comet to take - duality is sort of a key motif in Z3, what with the Gemini and all. Full Frontal is a "Red Comet" that grew cynical and weary of humanity's constant infighting and hypocrisy, so he earnestly sought to drop Axis and keep humanity in the Time Prison. I like to think that he pretty much went through MSG-Zeta as depicted in the series without any SRW influences and wound up in Z3-verse at about the same point CCA Char would have been at. On the other hand, Char is a "Red Comet" that knew about the dark possibilities within him ahead of time (thanks to DOME showing everyone the Black History back in Z1), saw the possibilities humanity possessed in his multiversal travels, and ultimately decided to place his trust in that potential.

e: basically Z3.1 is one big Char circlejerk

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
The bonus for 39M is to listen to use at least 3 of Marisa's new attacks and see the resulting cutscenes. It doesn't pop up until you beat the stage though.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
I haven't been paying attention lately

Have they announced Xenoglossia yet?

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~

I'm super late to this party because I thought this would never happen and stopped checking.

Then I found out it was a phone game and remembered why I stopped.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
If you have any sort of gamepad plugged in, try unplugging it/them all, then reset your computer (just to make sure), then boot the game again with them still all unplugged.

Might not work but gamepads do weird poo poo to FMW1 from what I remember.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~
How did you get Nitori to be dodgy enough to have a 96% chance to dodge and attack?

Like, she has Focus and all but she is a (kinda bad) super, dodging isn't really her game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~

BlitzBlast posted:

Get on Lunatic though and she shoots so high up that if you don't have Fury you are just hosed.

999 Will is a helluva drug

• Locked thread