Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simon The Digger
Dec 23, 2010

Some Kind of Magical Idiot

AradoBalanga posted:

So, this DLC equip part, the Otodi Fencer(sp?) is pretty crazy.

It gives: 100% Sword Cut activation rate, unit gains the Spiritual Fortitude skill, and evasion decay and placement are nullified.

I think that's supposed to be "Auto Defensor" (or Defenser, or however you want to spell it.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simon The Digger
Dec 23, 2010

I just started a playthrough of Super Robot Wars GC, is there anything I should know before getting too deep into it?

Simon The Digger
Dec 23, 2010

The dude who's been working on 3DS homebrew for the past few years. He recently released a hack that lets you use the 3DS's Youtube app to enable homebrew, which includes the ability to play out-of-region game cards.

Simon The Digger
Dec 23, 2010

Rascyc posted:

You can no longer copy mp3s to the PS4, as of a couple firmware updates ago.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/10/28/ps4-2-0-update-sony-explains-why-you-cant-copy-mp3-on-the-hard-disk-and-why-its-called-masamune/

Don't think it's ever reverted?

Actually, you can get an app for the PS4 called Media Player that lets you play MP3s/videos/etc. off of a USB drive with the relevant files on it. The new Kamen Rider Battride War game is using this USB functionality for its custom soundtrack feature, as the official website explains here.

Simon The Digger
Dec 23, 2010

So I just started on SRW UX. Outside of keeping a secret list handy and not letting Tobikage steal my kills, what should I know before getting too far in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simon The Digger
Dec 23, 2010

Is there an official Gundam Breaker/general Gundam games thread? Because I have a lot of questions I'd like to ask but I'd rather not clog up this thread with them.

• Locked thread