Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Anyone planing on doing a share since it's also going to be digital?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

So would going digital be the cheapest and most convenient way to get this on the ps4? Do you need to hunt down Hong Kong pan cards or can you use your credit card?. With stuff like fundamental breakers getting translations I might as well learn how to do foreign psn stuff

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Dumb question but Singapore's psn doesn't have a sales tax equivalent right?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I didn't have a problem with any of the gundam breakers 3 English so it'll probably be fine for me.

Since we won't be getting the story synopsis is there a good place to get the og stuff after 2?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

So what time does the Japanese psn update? It would be cool if I could start the downloading on the 4th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I just got through playing tale of wuxia for a week so this tier translation is totally fine in my warped perspective.

• Locked thread