Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
New thread's looking pretty good. Already found out about a couple things I missed... Seriously had no idea SRW2 was translated. Of course, it might not be so great, but I owe it to myself to at least give it a spin :v:

Meanwhile, there's a Comiccon going on in Dubai right now and a friend of mine has a table there. The team working on the game is really talented, and despite Otaking's art being super divisive I think the trailer looks cool as hell.

They've got a thread over at /m/, but I have to post the best thing in it here:

Babies, like most cool people, loving love robots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Getsuya posted:

Is there any single route in Alpha 2 that is more 'canon' or just better than the others? It's crazy how they have four full routes, and I feel bad because I don't tend to replay games so I'm probably only going to see one of the routes ever. I picked Ibis first because I know her and Tsugumi from the OG games and I liked them in those, but I'm not too far in now to turn back and start over if there's one route that is just head and shoulders better or more important than the rest.

Edit: Also Escaflowne please and thanks.

Probably Kusuha/Burrito, since they're 'the main characters' of the Alpha trilogy. Or just go with whoever you think is coolest, I don't think it really matters.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
J is the best SRW, so it's good that it's included in OG.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
I preordered K because I wanted to own a physical SRW game.

• Locked thread