Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

I'll be getting Z3 as my first try at the series. Gunbuster, Gurren Lagann, and Big O teaming up is too good to resist!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

Heero in the first episodes is a weirdly different character from how he ended up. See also his bizarrely laughing scene.

My favorite Heero scene is at the end of an episode where it's playing his action music as he's floating face down in the water.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

Do shares work okay on the Japanese PSN? I'd be way more willing to give that a shot.

I'd be down too if sharing works (completely forgot how it really works)

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Samurai Sanders posted:

As soon as Noriko shows up, everyone else goes on the back shelf. She is the real star of SRW. All of it. Even the games she isn't in.

This right here is the truest of truths. Gunbuster for life!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Finally my copy has shipped! I'm ready for Gunbuster!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Just picked up Kallen in my play through. She's a drat beast and almost makes me want to go through Code Geass again.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Okay so I'm on the second mission of what feels like is going to be a string of "gently caress you, here's the D team. Take on these bosses." Does this eventually end?

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

Which D-Team do you mean? I don't think there's any particularly lengthy strings of that.

The units I never used. Like, Gurren Lagann, Gurren, Big O, Gunbuster, they're all gone! It's very upsetting

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

Did you go on a route split without them? That's pretty much the only reason you'd lose those guys for any given period of time and you should have all the top-tier units from whatever route split you went on.

I've done a bad thing.

edit: Thank God I hadn't saved since then

Squallege fucked around with this message at Apr 27, 2014 around 22:40

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

TARDISman posted:

Hextuple Inazuma Kick, Shinji has to dance like he means it with Asuka. Shuffle Alliance Attack eat your heart out.

They all form a giant loving foot and Inazuma Kick the entire map. Then we get Tengen Toppa Gunbuster and Tengen Toppa Big O.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I've already beat the story but was there ever a way to form Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann outside of the one or two missions it was available?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Hyped as gently caress to see Diebuster in the new trailer.

• Locked thread