Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

JGBeagle posted:

Doesn't work like that anymore. We have to send our kid to be tutored in a Basque kingdom.
You can actually just give a barony or something to a Basque and then have them tutor your kid. That way your kid isn't a hostage. As long as your kid isn't in your court they can change culture/religion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

AJ_Impy posted:

Agree completely on the thread title.

Thread title would have room for the Medes if you took the words "Let's Play" off the front of it, and it's pretty much implied.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Patter Song posted:

Thread title would have room for the Medes if you took the words "Let's Play" off the front of it, and it's pretty much implied.

I can do that, anyone know what the process is for changing a thread title?

Screen Door Slams
Jan 27, 2014

Michael Pineda just couldn't stay healthy...

Amnistar posted:

I can do that, anyone know what the process is for changing a thread title?

PM a mod.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

So for all y'all making grand plans to conquer Jerusalem, just remember that's probably the most predictable thing we can do. It's also doesn't make a lot of sense because the Khazars weren't diaspora Jews looking to reclaim their homeland. The Khazar nobility converted in the 7th century, a good five hundred years after the diaspora, and in any case they already had a homeland. Besides, just because their rulers were Jewish doesn't mean their subjects were particularly devout. Even before AJ went aconquering, committed Jews were probably a minority within our state and the bulk of our population probably still practices old school Steppe shamanism with a little Abrahamic veneer on top.

With all that in mind, my advice is Forget Georgia. Expanding into the Caucasus will just bog us down fighting other people of the book for some crumby mountains that don't even have good grazing land. No, our future is on the steppes.

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
Ah, a succession game. This should be good. I'll add myself to the back of the list (##Add me to the list). Never played one of the smaller religions since I dislike how there's never anyone good to marry from outside your realm due to religion differences.

Also, are we Altaic (aka do we have the horse archer special tactic?). If not, Horse Archer retinues are actually fairly average IIRC (in terms of power per retinue point).

lurksion fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Apr 8, 2014

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

When I get the reigns, I'm devoting all resources towards forming Tataria, and then promptly rename it something cool. Like Jewistan. Or Alpha Israel.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Funky Valentine posted:

When I get the reigns, I'm devoting all resources towards forming Tataria, and then promptly rename it something cool. Like Jewistan. Or Alpha Israel.

I considered as my rule that whenever you get your hands on a title through usurping or creation if it doesn't already have a custom title to rename it.

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia
## Add me to the list

This is so cool, hopefully we'll manage to weather the storm of invasions alright!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Update upcoming in a short while.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Khan Manasseh III, part 5: The Time of Holy Wars, 912-917

There is no time to lose.

The Romans can call upon nearly double the amount of men that we can. Close to a millenium ago, they occupied the Jewish homeland and turned it into a client state. A little under eight hundred and fifty years ago, they destroyed the Temple in Jerusalem. Now they want Kartli, and are sending more than ten thousand men to secure it. We stand absolutely no chance of beating them in the field: Their forces are better led, and there are more of them. If we are going to win this war or at least fight them to a standstill and claim a white peace, the battle will not be won in what was once Georgia.

The strain is too much for some of my dukes. Their losses grieve me greatly: Some, like my steward and former regent Papacyz, or my Marshal and brother in law Yavdi, have been my staunchest and most loyal supporters since I was a boy. I appoint my new marshal to the Duchy, as he comes from the region.

Nonetheless, there is little time to sit shiva for the fallen. We have an empire to defeat, and it starts in the Crimea. I order all our forces to converge on the lone isolated Byzantine outpost.

Not everyone is on board with my plan, but the fate of the nation is at stake. I don't have time for petty distractions.

As I had hoped, some of the Byzantine forward elements try to move to intercept and are summarily dealt with.

I find myself speaking less and less to those around me, as the war takes more of my focus.

It is a grim business, and needs must it will get grimmer. Our armies in Cherson force the issue as quickly as they can: Losses are considerable, but the lives we spend in putting the Rhomaoi on the defensive will save thousands later.

We finish not a moment too soon. We press the merchant fleet of Crimea into service, and load up half our armies. This is the other reason for sieging down Cherson: We needed to fit our armies on the boats in a maximum of two trips, lest the stragglers be caught and defeated in battle. The Byzantines, seeking a decisive land engagement, throw everything the have at us... just as we make it all melt away. Take a look at the size of their fleet and of the armies bearing down: They can't take their unbeatable force across the Black Sea, they have to go the long way around, going through the inhospitable Caucasus and taking casualties as they do.

Not now, my sweet, Daddy's busy with the war. I'll tell you when you're older.

Aww, she has no faith in anything or anyone either, just like her father.

That said, my children are the most important thing in the world to me. I see to my eldest daughter's teaching myself.

Even in the dark days against the Rhomaoi, there are moments of joy and celebration. A fourth child on the way!

For some reason this makes the women of court think that I'm available. I'm not, and I never will be whilst my beautiful genius of a wife draws breath. Now leave me be, there's a war to win.

And here's how we'll win it. We take our armies straight from Cherson right to their Capital, and lay siege to the Theodosian walls with our force. If they want a decisive engagement, they'll fight it in the heart of their empire, not ours.

Except we don't allow them a decisive engagement. When they come steaming in with several thousand troops to lift the siege, we move half our forces to places they can't easily reach to put more pressure on, and move the half that they technically can reach back across the Black Sea, leading them a merry dance, returning to threaten their heartlands, and ticking the war ever more in our favour.

My Marshal seemed positively inspired by this, and I was happy to support him. For myself, pruning the Byzantine overgrowth led me to think of a more literal use of that phrase.

Finally, it comes down to this.

We tilt things far enough in our favour that the Basileus is willing to accept a white peace, before he can make a real dent in the Kartli holdings. It is finally over.

This was very much by the skin of our teeth: Another few days and they would have breached the walls of the first fort in Kartli, and there would have been little chance of keeping the Duchy after that. Let it be said that Adonai has delivered us from the Romans: I dare say our religious forebears thought the same during the Jewish revolt all those centuries ago. And that's not all that has been delivered:

A son! I have a son at last, and his name shall be called Yerneslu bar Manasseh. Of necessity, I nominate him to be my successor: My dukes have made it clear they would prefer one of their own number to my daughters. The birth of a male heir fulfils one of my lifelong ambitions and I turn my attention to fiscal prosperity.

A few short months later, and my wife has yet more good news:

The time comes for my secondborn daughter to be educated: I seek out an old wise woman whose mastery of intrigue is unmatched to train her.

Unfortunately, a month with my daughter is too much for her.

So I pass her on to her mother.

Now, at this point, our armies have recovered from the harrowing war with the Byzantines, and so I set about looking for people that don't know they're Khazar yet. The lucky winner is Korsun, a county presently indenting our borders. I use only my personal retinue.

My war preparations are interrupted by the arrival of my fifth child, and fourth daughter: Her name is Esin, and she also looks to share her mother's sharp mind.

They are also interrupted by Tengri opportunists. For this one, I call up everybody: Crushing the pagans is of interest to the whole nation.

My eldest has a sadistic streak. I sit her down and explain things to her: Sometimes, it is true, people get in the way of our ambitions, or lay claim to what is ours, and they need to be dealt with. But we take no satisfaction from their suffering, only for the removal of an obstacle. The one who revels in the torment of others is a monster, and is in need of being removed themselves.

She seems to take my words on board. I wonder how differently I might have turned out if my own father had been there to guide me?

Would the ambition of conquest still be in my heart?

HaShem alone knows the answer. I give Korsun to a Rabbi, perhaps he can answer the unanswerables.

We continue pacifying the Tengri insurgents, and I receive some good news from my Spymaster:

They tried to steal from me, I feel fully justified in taking from them.

I decide to educate my genius daughter personally: I am quite pleased with myself for doing so.

The revolt ends as all revolts do.

I dismiss my levies and reposition my retinue for another expansion: Chernigov will do nicely. This is, however, purely a local affair: The eyes of the world are much farther west, on Christendom.

The Umayyads have gone too far, spreading north into the far-off realm of East Francia. They have sown the wind.

They have reaped the whirlwind.

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Apr 8, 2014

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Thank Elohim that the pagans have seen fit to spread out randomly across the steppes.

What's our Moral Authority right now?

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
gently caress I might as well join in. ##Add me to the list I hope I will get to play this before it will go to Eu4, I don't have it. All in all we should try to take Judea fast before the Christians take it!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
That was masterful strategy against the Byzantines.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

CapnAndy posted:

Yeah, I was impressed. That's far better than I could've ever done.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

CapnAndy posted:

Very much luck based: If they'd started sieging Kartli earlier, or if some of my island sieges had taken longer, or if they'd stopped chasing me around with their doomstack, we'd be down a duchy.

Funky Valentine posted:

Thank Elohim that the pagans have seen fit to spread out randomly across the steppes.

What's our Moral Authority right now?

I'm not too worried about the steppe pagans. I'll do a Moral Authority pic next update.

Vander
Aug 16, 2004

I am my own hero.
##Add me to the list

I hope I still get some CK action before we switch to EU4...

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Perhaps it's time for the Byzantine Emperor to depart this world? After all, our Crimean piggybank isn't complete until it owns all of Crimea, and that would certainly be easier to arrange if the Romans are tearing themselves apart in one of their usual civil wars.

Also, as a suggestion for future laws: we have to have at least one landed non-Jew on our council at all times, so that we have a Shabbas goy.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

The Sandman posted:

Perhaps it's time for the Byzantine Emperor to depart this world? After all, our Crimean piggybank isn't complete until it owns all of Crimea, and that would certainly be easier to arrange if the Romans are tearing themselves apart in one of their usual civil wars.

Also, as a suggestion for future laws: we have to have at least one landed non-Jew on our council at all times, so that we have a Shabbas goy.

None of his court are willing to help stab, and doing it the brute force way would be 450 gold a pop with only a 17% success rate. Not an option at present.
Emergency heads up: My laptop suffered a cat-chewing-through-the-power-cord related mishap. As soon as I can get this resolved, I have the next update ready to post, but this might take a while.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

The Byzantines are masters of feline intervention!

The Mighty Biscuit
Feb 13, 2012

Abi gezunt dos leben ken men zikh ale mol nemen.
Those crafty Romans, always finding away to deal with their enemies.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
I've got contingency plans in place to get this resolved by the weekend at the very latest, hopefully much sooner. The perfidy of the Romans is a problem, but I'm not going to let a thousand-year-old empire get the better of my steppe Jewish Khaganate for more than a handful of days. And maybe a duchy.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Impy, you've tipped your photobucket account into the red zone. I've just read through this thread, and all of your photos are just grey "Look who's popular. Upgrade your account blah blah MONEY" boxes. Makes your entries depressingly meaningless :(

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Sorry about that, should now be fixed.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

AJ_Impy posted:

Sorry about that, should now be fixed.

Awesome. Thank you.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Khan Manasseh III, part 6: Making a Name for Myself, 917-926

It was a time of great upheaval. Vast armies were marching across entire continents, in the name of religions great and small.

In my realm of Khazaria, it was pretty much business as usual. My retinue were inducting a neighbouring county into our nation, and random women were throwing themselves at me. Go away.

At least I know all my children are very definitely mine.

They share my views on a great many things, and some of them have a questionable perspective on morality.

But at least they belong to the one true faith. Goyim are a perennial problem. Even the ones that aren't actually revolting are truculent.

Dealing with them personally is cathartic, and sends a message out to those who oppose me.

It seemed ironic, however, that when we absorbed the territory in 918, we acquired a war with an opportunistic neighbour who'd had the same idea.

They really weren't prepared for running into my retinue, even if I was busy leading the rest of my forces in an ongoing game of whack-a-Tengri.

Heroes of the wine bottle! Brave and fearless when it comes to mixing drinks! Hey, Isaiah said it, not me.

This lets us finally end the revolt. Zebulun, eh? Hm. Would it have been better for me to have arrested my brother Zebulun on some trumped up charge and banished him to die of Pox somewhere else? Hard to say. Forgive me, getting maudlin. This revolt ends as all revolts end.

Anyway, a time of peace. I parcel Chernigov out to someone Khazar, women throw themselves at me, we siphon technology from our enemies in Constantinople. As always in a time of peace, I make ready for the next war. Now, this one is personal. Do you remember when I was just a boy, fighting of the Cumans, conquering the Armenians, suppressing the Tengri rebels, and all of a sudden out of nowhere the Turkmen declared war on us as well?

Because I do. I've got a very good memory for things like that. Especially when, some time later, it turns out someone who wronged me is at war with everyone that might otherwise come to their aid.

My sister brings shame and disgrace upon our family, being dam to a bastard and having the gall to name it after me. I realise she's been out of wedlock since my brother in law died during the Byzantine war, and so I marry her off to my former tutor.

The Tengri try once again to undo the supremacy of Judaism in Khazaria. This time will be different! (It's never different.)

I consider the nature of the religious struggle. We alone amongst the nations of the world have no brothers of the faith to call to arms. I try to rectify this, and send out Rabbis to the nearby Pagan courts.

I got through a lot of Rabbis that way. On the plus side, I finally achieved another of my ambitions.

Money by itself is merely potential. My father knew what to do with it, and I will follow in his footsteps.

Speaking of following in a parent's footsteps, sometimes my daughters worry me. When they work in tandem like this? It's pretty HaShemdamned terrifying.

But then again, I suppose they get that from me, too. My father earned the epithet 'The Just', for he pretty much ignored everyone equally. As for myself? I have earned the name they call me by. Earned it in a half-dozen crushed rebellions, a half-dozen successful holy wars of conquest, earned it in the blood of my own brother and of the little girls whom inheritance gave the misfortune of being baronesses of my keep. I earned it outside the Theodosian walls, and earned it in the ruins of the fortresses on Crete.

I heard it on the lips of the latest rebel leader before he was banished.

And heard it shouted in fear by those who faced me in battle.

I suppose it didn't help that those I set to tutor my children, other than myself and my beloved wife, kept dying shortly after.

Still, I'd say that on the whole the two of us were doing a damned fine job raising them. And on raising up the light of knowledge more generally, for that matter: Our efforts to learn from our enemies paid dividends in terms of our retinue, our holdings and the legal underpinnings of our realm.

Towards the end of the year 920, the storm in the west blew in something of an oddity: An order of men dedicated to fighting for their faith had been given charge of a substantial nation.

Finally the Turkestan campaign came to an end, in the middle of 921. Vast swathes of the Steppe were added to Khazaria.

I ask that my own one-time guardian tutor my youngest genius daughter. If he can survive me, he can survive her.

Time passes, and an old truce has expired. It's past time to mop up the Georgian rump state.

My mother tried to speak with me about my cynicism. Bit late for that, isn't it?

For those at a more malleable age, parenting is sometimes very easy. After all, what would a genius fear most?

After all, investing in the future is important, both personally and for the realm.

My eldest daughter comes of age. She has a soldier's demeanor, but is no tactician or strategist. As cynical as I am, she is prideful yet acts with kindness towards others, I'm not sure if that's deceitfulness or just her being arbitrary. She excels at little, but would make for a competent spymaster. I marry her off matrilineally to the future duke of the province we're about to conquer.

I get them a nice wedding gift.

With that pleasantly resolved, I set my sights further north. This'll teach him to imprison my Rabbi.

Hey, what do you know? she did make for a competent spymaster! That's my girl!

With her out from under my wing, I turn my attentions to schooling my son and heir. He has my temper. It hasn't always served me well.

I show him around the castles that will one day be his, exhorting him not to do as his evil, foolish uncle once did. He enjoyed watching the busyness of the people improving it yet further. I have high hopes for the lad.

I make sure his elder sister has the opportunity to see me at work as well: If, HaShem forbid, something happens to my boy, I find solace in being able to trust in his sharp-minded siblings.

We launch a successful pre-emptive strike against the next lot of potential Tengri rebels.

I send my bastard nephew to the care of my daughter. Remember back when Gunes tried to have Gundes killed? Sometimes vengeance is patient and subtle.

My second daughter finishes her education, and in spectacular style. My beloved taught her everything she knew about good stewardship and then some.

Soon after, a messenger from the Duchy of Abkhazia brings me some wonderful news: I am a grandfather! My grandson is a fast learner, too.

It is time to see Sara wed, and once more I marry her matrilineally to the future duke of the place we're invading.

Speaking of the invasion, as I lead our troops, I have some great new ideas for Horse Archer tactics.

Many years ago, when I was a boy, my guardian forced me to stop spending so much time in the kitchens. I have reaped the rewards of that sage guidance all my life. Duke Yeciterek, this one's for you.

Now, it took a while, but I'm finally able to give my matrilineal son in law that duchy.

Soon after, he repays me with the worst news of my entire life.

What have you against me, O man of God? You have come to me to bring my sin to remembrance and to cause the death of my daughter!

No parent should ever outlive their children. My sadness is leavened only with the tidings that as one life ended, another began: I have a new grandchild, my first granddaughter.

I turn my grief into a weapon to use against the Goyim. Ah, there they are, right on time.

My genius daughter reaches maturity. She excels in all areas, but I cannot help but feel she didn't get the best out of her education.

As 926 comes to a close, I take stock for a moment. Khazaria is greater than ever, and I have built upon my father's foundation in every way. Our lands stretch from Kilwa to Cheremisia, Turkestan to Crimea.

Of all the known world, the armies we can call upon are the ninth greatest. None can match us for the piety of our faith, and only the accursed Rhomaoi can top us for prestige. We boast the fifth-largest realm by provinces.

The one true faith has not been so widely respected since the time of Solomon: We are on the verge of overtaking even the orthodoxy favoured by the Rhmaoi themselves. I wonder what they'd say to that?

Oh, you have to be kidding me. Again?!

...And you brought a friend this time? :stare:

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Welp, time to think about what country we want to play next. :v:

Blackunknown
Oct 18, 2013

Is the Teutonic Order supposed to appear that early, or is that a byproduct of SoA or RoI that I forgot about?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Blackunknown posted:

Is the Teutonic Order supposed to appear that early, or is that a byproduct of SoA or RoI that I forgot about?

I'm pretty sure they're just usually a merc band that the HRE can hire. They just conquered the most from the Crusade and won the land. They're on the opposite side of Europe then where they appear in OTL.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The should change their name on account being so far from Germany.

The Catalonian Order does have a nice ring to it...

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

JGBeagle posted:

I'm pretty sure they're just usually a merc band that the HRE can hire. They just conquered the most from the Crusade and won the land. They're on the opposite side of Europe then where they appear in OTL.

The Teutonic Order is just a holy order that pops up when:

quote:

Crusades unlocked and either:
year is at least 1192
or one of the following counties owner is not Christian: Provence, Toulouse, Paris, Cologne or Braunschweig.

From that picture, looks like maybe Toulouse got lost?
http://www.ckiiwiki.com/Warfare

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

RZApublican posted:

The should change their name on account being so far from Germany.

The Catalonian Order does have a nice ring to it...

There already are two Spanish holy orders, how many do you need?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

JGBeagle posted:

Welp, time to think about what country we want to play next. :v:

Naw, it won't be that bad. we'll probably lose this war, but it's not the end of the world for us to lose wars.

Also, Metal nickname, what're the requirements to get that one?

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

ulmont posted:

The Teutonic Order is just a holy order that pops up when:

From that picture, looks like maybe Toulouse got lost?
http://www.ckiiwiki.com/Warfare

Exactly that: You can see it more clearly in the last few screenshots of the previous update. The Umayyads took Toulouse, this triggered the Crusades early, all the holy orders formed, Pope called a crusade on Aragon, the rest is alternate history.

Amnistar posted:

Naw, it won't be that bad. we'll probably lose this war, but it's not the end of the world for us to lose wars.

Also, Metal nickname, what're the requirements to get that one?

Indeed. I'm unlikely to pull a rabbit out of the hat this time, we're outnumbered four to one with multiple doomstacks in different locations. However, even in the grimmest circumstance there is opportunity. 'Dragon' requires a decade of rule, Wroth, and at least one of Kinslayer, Impaler or excommunicated, especially Kinslayer.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Your realize that Yerneslu is going to be called 'The Son of the Dragon', or, in Romanian, Dracula.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Let me guess: run around burning down as much of the Byzantine Emperor's personal holdings as possible, then preferentially target whatever stack he's commanding?

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

drat. That's going to be rough. Normally everyone wars with the Hungarians and wears down their doomstack of event troops since they're Tengri and the neighbours are christian.
With a Christian Hungary though, the western border will be defended with piles of corpses.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Veloxyll posted:

drat. That's going to be rough. Normally everyone wars with the Hungarians and wears down their doomstack of event troops since they're Tengri and the neighbours are christian.
With a Christian Hungary though, the western border will be defended with piles of corpses.

I don't think we'll be constantly under thread though. Granted, I've never been in this position, I'm usually drowning in Tengri soldiers by this point.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
As I recall: if the King of Hungary had an "accident", the alliance wouldn't automatically be carried over to the new King. Chances are they'd be busy with a succession crisis or something.

In other words, stabby time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Christ, the Arpads usually don't convert that fast.

Can at least torch Constantinople to the ground?

• Locked thread