Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
I'd like you to ##Add me to the list, but with the caveat that If my turn comes up before may 9th then I be pushed back in favour of the next in line due to impending finals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009

JGBeagle posted:

I elect that our next law to be gently caress the Romans. Our ultimate goal should be the elimination of the Roman Empire.

Seconding this. Never be a friend to Rome.

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009

AJ_Impy posted:

MagusofStars, you've had the save for almost two weeks now. Is everything okay, or do you need the next in line to take up the slack?

If he can't make it, could I be pushed back at least one space? My situation is not really ideal right at the moment.

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to pass up. I haven't really been following the thread since I got pushed back this summer and I got a lot on my plate at the moment :(.

• Locked thread