Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rejected Fate
Aug 5, 2011

Don't be embarrassed, bad and troubling times keep the LP interesting. If it's nothing but posts of Khazaria slowly dominating the world it would be awfully dull.

I'd volunteer for this if this weren't a busy period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rejected Fate
Aug 5, 2011

Ah, this rule looks to be eventful and interesting. Eagerly await more, setbacks make these things so much more interesting.

Rejected Fate
Aug 5, 2011

Patter Song posted:

Yeah, but we can't exactly expel the Jews if we can't afford to pay them back.

This should be an option that instantly causes a game over.

Also isn't the point of the whole "money-lending" thing that usury is a sin in Judaism but only to other Jews?

Rejected Fate fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Apr 17, 2014

Rejected Fate
Aug 5, 2011

Well I've survived in this region to the end-date with just the de jure Alania, Crimea and the duchy of Derbent so I'm pretty sure we can survive the Seljuks and Mongols :v:

• Locked thread